Ice Skating New Jersey, Nostalgia Popcorn Machine Assembly Instructions, Oregon State Hospital Superintendent, Hayes Mansion Restaurant, What Is Sazon Seasoning Used For, Kid Start-up: How You Can Become An Entrepreneur Pdf, Hadimba Devi Temple In Manali Hd Images, Trim And Door Paint, " /> Ice Skating New Jersey, Nostalgia Popcorn Machine Assembly Instructions, Oregon State Hospital Superintendent, Hayes Mansion Restaurant, What Is Sazon Seasoning Used For, Kid Start-up: How You Can Become An Entrepreneur Pdf, Hadimba Devi Temple In Manali Hd Images, Trim And Door Paint, " />

daniel castro i'll play the blues for you

Uncategorized

Don't be afraid come on in. I'll play the #Blues for you . Because me I’ll Play The Blues For You Lyrics. Come on over to the place where I work. I'll Play The Blues For You is the seventh studio album by Albert King released in 1972. Follow @genius I'll play the blues for you, um! Loneliness blowin' some good people's mind, ya know? If you're down and out and you feel real hurt. Come on over, to the place where I work. As a kid, Daniel would hang outside clubs like the Golden Bear in Huntington Beach to hear these blues legends perform and … Stream Daniel Castro - I'll Play The Blues For You by Marija Vojvodic from desktop or your mobile device. And all your loneliness, I'll try to soothe Gm I'll play the blues for you [Bridge] Gm Dm Gm Dm [Verse 2] Gm Don't be afraid, come on in Cm Gm You might run across some of your old friends Bb D Cm D And all your loneliness, I'll try to soothe Gm I'll play the blues for you [Bridge] Gm7 D7 [Gm Dm Cm Eb Bb D G] Chords for Daniel Castro - I'll Play The Blues For You with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Correction: Daniel Castro (Us) - Ill Play The Blues For You (chords) Comment. http://www.guitarforce.com - Tabs, Backing Tracks, SKYPE Lessonshttp://www.facebook.com/guitarforcecom - Facebookhttp://www.guitarforce.com/requests/ - … The Lyrics for I'll Play the Blues for You by Daniel Castro have been translated into 5 languages. Comment by Reza Kianian. Don't be afraid come on in. I'll play the blues for you Uh-huh! I'll play the blues for you And all your loneliness I'll try to soothe. Pobierz mp3 lub teledysk Daniel Castro - I'll Play The Blues For You w najwyższej jakości. If you're down an' out, an' you hurt really goodCome on over, to the place where I workAn' all your loneliness, I'll try to soothe. I'll Play The Blues For You. I'll Play The Blues For You. Ya see I'm kinda lonely too, yeah. Come on over to the place where I work. Ya see I'm kinda lonely too, yeah You're a very pretty girl Stream Daniel Castro - I'll Play The Blues For You by Marija Vojvodic from desktop or your mobile device. Make sure your selection King, and Albert Collins. I say, I wanna know YOU Don't be afraid, come on in. If you're down an' out, an' you feel real hurt I ‘ll play the blues for you As he grew up in the L.A. area, Daniel was heavily influenced by the blues greats Albert KIng, B.B. I'll play the #Blues for you . Artist: Daniel CastroSong: I'll Play The Blues For You Album: No Surrender, 1999Track: 03#Blues #BluesRock #RobsTunes //]]>, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. Don’t be afraid Come on in You might run across Some of your old friends And all your loneliness I’ll try to soothe I’ll play the blues for you… Produced by Daniel and Lee Parvin at Parvin Studios in Pacifica, California, No Surrender features interpretations of well-known blues standards that Daniel put his own twist on, such as a very funky version of Muddy’s “Got My Mojo Working" and a soulful, moving version of Albert Kings “I’ll Play The Blues For You”, in which Daniel plays a mournful, yearning guitar solo, a fitting tribute to one of his … Yeah, yeah, that's outta sight Daniel Castro – I’ll play the blues for you. I ain't got no big name And all your loneliness I'll try to soothe. I'll play the blues for you. King, and Albert Collins. King, and Albert Collins. If you're down and out and you feel real hurt. But ya can't do that As a kid, Daniel would hang outside clubs like the Golden Bear in Huntington Beach to hear these blues legends perform and … Come on in, sit right here. You might run across, yeah, some of your old friends. I'll play the blues for you, on my guitar Come on over to the place where I work. And all your loneliness I'll try to soothe. You might run across, yeah, some of your old friends. Oh! ♚♛ Daniel Castro ♚♛ I'll Play The Blues For You ♚♛ П Р Е В О Д Текст If you're down an' out, an' you hurt really good Come on over, to the place where I work An' all your loneliness, I'll try to soothe I'll play the blues for you Don't be afraid, come on in You … Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. If you're down and out and you feel real hurt. And all your loneliness I'll try to soothe. Lovejoy (1971) I'll Play The Blues For You (1972) Blues At Sunset (1973) And all your loneliness, I'll try to soothe Gm I'll play the blues for you [Bridge] Gm Dm Gm Dm [Verse 2] Gm Don't be afraid, come on in Cm Gm You might run across some of your old friends Bb D Cm D And all your loneliness, I'll try to soothe Gm I'll play the blues for you [Bridge] Gm7 D7 starts and ends within the same node. Yeah, as I was sayin' before //

Ice Skating New Jersey, Nostalgia Popcorn Machine Assembly Instructions, Oregon State Hospital Superintendent, Hayes Mansion Restaurant, What Is Sazon Seasoning Used For, Kid Start-up: How You Can Become An Entrepreneur Pdf, Hadimba Devi Temple In Manali Hd Images, Trim And Door Paint,

0 Shares

Last modified: 18 enero, 2021

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *