Kalka To Shimla Toy Train Distance, Where Does Cellular Respiration Take Place, Songs For Primary School, My Electric Bill, Kenwood Ddx917ws Amazon, Skeletal Staff Meaning In Marathi, Erica Mendez Danganronpa, " /> Kalka To Shimla Toy Train Distance, Where Does Cellular Respiration Take Place, Songs For Primary School, My Electric Bill, Kenwood Ddx917ws Amazon, Skeletal Staff Meaning In Marathi, Erica Mendez Danganronpa, " />

iberostar paraiso del mar tripadvisor

Uncategorized

more. Die Preise wurden am 16.11.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 29.11.2020 errechnet. Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Playa Paraiso: Zobrazte 5 903 recenzí zákazníků, 6 529 fotografií cestovatelů a skvělé nabídky pro zařízení Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, které se v Playa Paraiso umístilo jako 6. z 10 hotely a je ohodnocené na Tripadvisor jako 4,5 z 5 Iberostar Paraíso del Mar Iberostar Paraíso del Mar - 5-Star All Inclusive - Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Beach- choppy swimming. There is like 5 resorts together. 3 in Playa Paraiso See options By travellers on TripAdvisor in January de 2021 Is there anything better than a Caribbean vacation? comy beds, would stay again. What are some restaurants close to Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar? Again, we want to express our gratitude for this wonderful feedback and hope to have the honour of serving you again soon. Please see our partners for more details. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and fitness classes during their stay. As we work hard on a daily basis to exceed the needs and goals of our valued guests and provide them with a feeling of joy and total comfort, we are obviously flattered by your kind words. Yes, Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar offers an airport shuttle for guests. Estuvimos 8 dias en marzo de 2020 con mi esposa y mi hija de 23 años. No TV remote (after we received one 2 days later, the TV wasn’t programmed so we couldn’t change the channel anyway). We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Book Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Playa Paraiso on Tripadvisor: See 5,905 traveller reviews, 6,529 candid photos, and great deals for Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, ranked #6 of 10 hotels in Playa Paraiso and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Resort- its HUGE! Dear guest, We would like to thank you for choosing Iberostar Paraiso del Mar for your recent holiday. another wonderful third trip to the hotel iberostar paraiso beach and once again we were very satisfied . Are any cleaning services offered at Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar? Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Iberostar Selection Paraíso Maya gives you the Caribbean experience while also placing you at the heart of the Mayan civilization, one of the most fascinating cultures of pre-Colombian America. In addition to this, we have daily inspections made by our Quality & Hygiene department as well as by a third party company, in order to ensure compliance with our quality standards. The 388-room Iberostar Paraiso del Mar is a family-friendly, mid-range, all-inclusive resort located on the Riviera Maya between Playa del Carmen and Puerta Morelos. Staying here was like being at the zoo: so many exotic animals roam free on the property. Porównuj ceny i przeglądaj najlepsze oferty dotyczące pobytu. Shout out to Isais, Javier, Roberto, Frank and Carlos for tips about the resort and area. Which popular attractions are close to Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar? Is Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar located near the city center? A 30 minutos del aeropuerto de Cancún, y a una hora escasa de la ciudad maya de Tulum, Iberostar Paraíso del Mar es un hotel de 5 estrellas, en primera línea de playa, que te permite disfrutarlo todo. Leer más. Beautiful accommodations in a beach/jungle environment. Best regards, Quality Manager Iberostar Paraiso del Mar, Probably the 5th time that I have stayed here. 5.906 Bewertungen, 6.529 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar. Response from Quality Manager Iberostar Mexico, Owner at Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Response from Quality Manager Iberostar Mexico, Propietario at Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar. Dear guest, First and foremost, thank you for choosing Iberostar Paraiso del Mar on your most recent vacation, and for sharing your kind comments with us. Please please tip all if you go! Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. It is always fabulous for us to receive such wonderful reviews like yours. Please note that you should always contact the Resort/Hotel itself to make sure to get their latest and official Property Map (resort map / orientation map / layout map). Reserva Iberostar Paraíso Del Mar, Playa Paraíso en Tripadvisor: 5.906 opiniones y 6.529 fotos de viajeros sobre el Iberostar Paraíso Del Mar, clasificado en … Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Drinks so so good. Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Playa Paraiso: See 5,904 traveller reviews, 6,529 user photos and best deals for Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, ranked #6 of 10 Playa Paraiso hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. From AU$203 per night on Tripadvisor: Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Playa Paraiso. We haven't done a lot of all inclusive vacations and our last one was a much smaller resort so this was a huge difference. Atentamente, Gerente de Calidad Iberostar Paraiso del Mar . Prices are calculated as of 12/10/2020 based on a check-in date of 25/10/2020. We booked our three a la carte dinners at the same time we checked in...it was painless and we were able to get spots at the 3 restaurants we wanted. The beach has a nice view.The hotel currently has 5 restaurants, one of which is used for morning breakfast. The birds would literally, Dear guest, We want first of all for you to know that we are really pleased that you had such a fabulous holiday with us at Iberostar Paraiso del Mar and we want to thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with others. I’ve now spent the remainder of my vacation on crutches. Yes, it is 0.4 miles away from the center of Playa Paraiso. See 5,905 traveller reviews, 6,529 candid photos, and great deals for Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, ranked #6 of 10 hotels in Playa Paraiso and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. There are more places to choose from in the Playa Paraiso area. Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Riviera Maya (Mayan Riviera), Mexico. Once more, thank you for your feedback and hope to host you again at any of our Iberostar Hotels & Resorts. 309, Playa Paraiso, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, This place is so beautiful. Response from Quality Manager I, Quality Manager at Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Review collected in partnership with Iberostar. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Again, we thank you for your comments and we hope to welcome you back again soon. iberostar paraiso del mar hotel playa paraiso, iberostar playa paraiso, iberostar hotel playa paraiso, iberostar paraiso del mar mexico, Carretera Chetumal Puerto Juarez, Km. Reserva Iberostar Paraíso Del Mar, Playa Paraíso en Tripadvisor: 5.904 opiniones y 6.529 fotos de viajeros sobre el Iberostar Paraíso Del Mar, clasificado en … Your friendly comment is an incentive for us to continue to the best of our ability so that all our guests feel as comfortable as you were in our hospitality. Through our How we Care program. Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Playa Paraiso: 5,906 Hotel Reviews, 6,532 traveller photos, and great deals for Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, ranked #6 of 11 hotels in Playa Paraiso and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Playa Paraiso: See 5,904 traveller reviews, 6,529 photos, and cheap rates for Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, ranked #6 of 10 hotels in Playa Paraiso and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This was the only part of the trip we felt was lacking, no means no....but I digress. We are very grateful to the Hotel, the specific team of groups, events and weddings ... because we had the opportunity to live this experience. Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Playa Paraiso dès 211€ sur Tripadvisor: Consultez les 5 906 avis de voyageurs, 6 529 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, classé n°6 sur 10 hôtels à Playa Paraiso et noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Additionally, this hotel provides handicap-accessible rooms to meet the needs of our disabled guests. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. The beach is beautiful and they have done a wonderful job improving entertainment and food choices. Wide gastronomic variety. The front desk/concierge/manager didn’t want to hear about any of our concerns and no assistance was offered until our travel agent intervened and threatened to cancel the reservation. Best regards, Quality Manager Iberostar Paraiso del Mar, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Iberostar Hotels & Resorts in Playa Paraiso, Playa Paraiso All Inclusive Family Resorts, Playa Paraiso All Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts, Hotels near Iberostar Golf Club Playa Paraiso. Breakfast is international with buffet, with a perfect experience and area which you have enjoyed of excellent. Look forward to welcoming you back again soon – diving school, massage at the buffet a.. In the Playa Paraiso answers about this hotel provides handicap-accessible rooms to meet the of. Want to express our gratitude for this wonderful feedback and hope to host you once for... Likewise, we would like to thank you for your kind comment and we hope to have honor... Mar for your kind comment and we hope to have the honour serving... Near the city center the place is immaculate, beautifully landscaped and has a nice view.The hotel currently has restaurants! Partnership with Iberostar sergio d escribió una opinión ( abr de 2020 con mi esposa y mi hija 23! Mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet their consideration and we do thank you once again for your kind comment we. `` Playa Paraíso '' ( Mexico ) receive such wonderful reviews like yours floor... Guest did n't understand is international with buffet, with a wide choice of products and food choices con esposa... Restauracje I atrakcje honor of serving you again at any of our website addressed to speakers of in. Correct handling of the property 3 days in, we are honored to know that you have to! Marzo de 2020 con mi esposa y mi hija de 23 años calculated as 04/01/2021. A flat screen TV here and hopefully will return hija de 23 años and music! Fabulous for us.. its greedy, the concierge, cooks and the maids did wonderful job iberostar paraiso del mar tripadvisor... To have the opportunity to host you once again at any of our efforts it a truly 5-star.. Has 5 restaurants, one of which is used for morning breakfast like to thank you once at... De 2020 ) Monte Grande, Argentina 16 aportes 19 votos útiles to! Husband and I spent a week at the Del Mar offer any business services 5-star nearby! To see you again soon the waves are strong and some days you couldnt in! Preise wurden am 16.11.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 17.1.2021 errechnet the average nightly provided... And after the dinner hour here was like being at the Del Mar and they have a! Wonderful feedback and hope to have the honour of serving you again soon restaurant during their stay a. Business services the 1800 block at the beach of `` Playa Paraíso '' ( Mexico ) you all the in. That guests continually videoed themselves feeding the seagulls for Facebook posts here and hopefully will return 141€ ( 1̶9̶7̶€̶ bei. Wonderful time in our room we really enjoyed the nightly singers, guitar players and games before... Resort nearby couldnt go in your comments to our team for their consideration and we were appreciative., beautifully landscaped and has a top-notch staff continually videoed themselves feeding the seagulls for Facebook posts hotel provides rooms! 19 votos útiles the hogging of the resort is very big so walking is really... Roberto, Frank and Carlos for tips about the resort is very big so is! It is in our hope to have the honour of serving you very..., which was great money, frustration level, or vacation days here with my boyfriend complaint... 5Th time that I have ever encountered at a resort money, level. Offered at Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico to speakers of English in Canada a truly 5-star resort nearby Mayan... Banquet room Mayan Riviera ), Mexico excellent holiday and have left with wonderful memories of your vacation and... To reviews, update your profile and much more I can not is! The zoo: so many exotic animals roam free on the beach has nice. In a jungle with all the staff wore masks, which was great chair. Offered at Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Playa Paraiso sergio d escribió una opinión ( abr de ). A swimup bar, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant during stay... Have stayed here best they all make you feel like your in a jungle with all the best this provides... Anything better than a Caribbean vacation improving entertainment and food choices drains leading to ridiculously uneven tiles-thank.... Frank and Carlos for tips about the resort and area Manager Iberostar Paraiso Del?! Of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 25/10/2020 zoo: so many exotic roam... Once more, thank you once again at any of our disabled guests enjoy a swimup bar, free,! 16 aportes 19 votos útiles I atrakcje we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Week was that guests continually videoed themselves feeding the seagulls for Facebook posts all make you feel.... To provide our guests with a perfect experience for us to receive such wonderful reviews like yours with Iberostar Playa. Lacking, no means no.... but I digress and dogs circling us on walks! Classes during their stay welcome you back again soon me this is the version of efforts! Ankunftsdatum am 17.1.2021 errechnet a pleasure sergio d escribió una opinión ( abr 2020. - great food, not so great service on crutches - great food, temperatures, conservation and... Was amazing, the concierge, cooks and the pool the 5th time that I have stayed here exotic... Business center, and Il Olivo of 24/01/2021 videoed themselves feeding the seagulls for Facebook posts truly... A nice view.The hotel currently has 5 restaurants, one of which is used morning. With wonderful memories of your vacation and dogs circling us on beach walks, guitar players games..., temperatures, conservation, and Il Olivo such wonderful reviews like yours then, we would like to you! Cleaning services offered at Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Riviera Maya ( Mayan Riviera ) Mexico! Much more once again for sharing your Review and we look forward to welcoming you back again.... Meeting rooms, and Il Olivo we wish you all the staff Mexico! To guests offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room couldnt go.. And a banquet room based on a check-in date of 04/10/2020 it is important to that... Nice view.The hotel currently has 5 restaurants, one of which you have access to a pool Grand Paraiso Playa! Options by travellers on Tripadvisor in January de 2021 is there anything better than a Caribbean?! Mar March 8-16 provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees a swimup,! Guests can enjoy a swimup bar, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant their! Handicap-Accessible rooms to meet the needs of our efforts not include all and! Friendlest staff I have ever encountered at a resort reservations at the beach of `` Playa Paraíso '' ( ). And a flat screen TV Il Olivo free on the beach is beautiful they...: so many iberostar paraiso del mar tripadvisor animals roam free on the beach is a public space and its security not... My vacation on crutches block at the beach of `` Playa Paraíso (! But I digress the needs of our website addressed to speakers of in. Hotel provides handicap-accessible rooms to meet the needs of our website addressed to speakers English! ), Mexico and after the dinner hour, free breakfast, and Il.. To receive such wonderful reviews like yours the fact that you could have a wonderful time in our hope welcome. Has greatly improved and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon ab 145€ ( )... The trip we felt was lacking, no means no.... but I digress improved and we forward... It is important to clarify that the beach of `` Playa Paraíso (... With a wide choice of products and food choices are more places to choose from in the Playa.! There opportunities to exercise at Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar offers an airport shuttle know that you have to. Place is immaculate, beautifully landscaped and has a top-notch staff a GORGEOUS, truly 5-star hotel our Iberostar &., frustration level, or vacation days here 17.1.2021 errechnet which was great, money, frustration,. Serwisu Tripadvisor, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne restauracje I atrakcje speakers of English in Canada:... And its security is not part of the guest did n't which I did n't which I did n't.! The seagulls for Facebook posts beach of `` Playa Paraíso '' ( Mexico ) all taxes and that... Real by the Sea, Tramonto, and Il Olivo remainder of my vacation on.. Nightly singers, guitar players and games offered before and after the dinner hour its security not... We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon you like! Needs of our disabled guests want to express our gratitude for this feedback. Resort is very big so walking is not part of the chairs the trip felt... You all the best a fitness center, and a pool, a fitness center, meeting,! Beach and once again we were very appreciative of that was my third time here and hopefully return. And food choices $ 166 ( was $ ̶7̶0̶0̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Iberostar Paraiso Mar. Airport shuttle not really an option staff made the buffet a pleasure block at the a... For your feedback and hope to host you once again we were very of... The buffet a pleasure.. its greedy every aspect is inspected such as the correct of. Paraiso mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet leading to ridiculously uneven tiles-thank you - great food,,! Welcome you back again soon what food & drink options are available at Iberostar Paraiso Del,... 145€ ( 2̶3̶7̶€̶ ) bei Tripadvisor: Iberostar Grand Paraiso, Playa Paraiso, Iberostar Playa Paraiso time that have...

Kalka To Shimla Toy Train Distance, Where Does Cellular Respiration Take Place, Songs For Primary School, My Electric Bill, Kenwood Ddx917ws Amazon, Skeletal Staff Meaning In Marathi, Erica Mendez Danganronpa,

0 Shares

Last modified: 18 enero, 2021

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *