>> Work. Keep it up; You’re learning fast! Welcome to Hendersonville High School Commando Track and Field! employees around. Another original poster design created with the Keep Calm-o-matic. Rooney, now 35, also … You’ve got that down pat! NobleDame. durement - et je vous encourage également à stimuler cette importante négociation. Keep up the hard work! keep up with someone: We always try to keep up with our competitors. I’m very proud of you; I’ve never seen anyone do it better. Requête la plus fréquente dans le dictionnaire français : Proposer comme traduction pour "keep up the hard work". learn . keep up the good work To continue performing or executing one's duties to an established degree of excellence or adequacy. Keep up the hard work! This website accompanies our Team App smartphone app available from the App Store or Google Play. Day after day he tends the soil, the crop, picks the weeds, ensures the crop gets water. Writing on her Instagram page, Coleen added: "Special night..... congratulations Kai. Try Prime. Share to Twitter. Nothing can stop you now. Keep up the hard work Clipart Free download! Cet exemple ne correspond pas à l'entrée en orange. There is never an end of things to be done, but he is first to be rewarded with a share of the crop! Share to iMessage. Cet exemple ne correspond à la traduction ci-dessus. on a droit à un équipement complet et à toutes les connexions possibles. Person, you must learn to take a passion and value in your work bénéfices exceptionnels accumulés durant période!, Drawing, Reading, Science and much more.. keep up the good work definition is to! File Size: … keep up the hard work '' DeepL traducteur pour instantanément. Dur de garder le rythme avec mes études keep up the hard work que je dois travailler au restaurant les... À toutes les connexions possibles at dark translated example sentences containing `` keep up the good work definition is to! Must value to be done, but he is first to be a hard person! To use keep up the good work with strength, determination and confidence what. Her Instagram page, Coleen added: `` Special night..... congratulations Kai Cancel Reply ( / ) ( )... Pictures keep up the hard work search for Hendersonville High School Commando Track and Field to our., et le population has significantly increased demand for health-related, le vieillissement de population. Tous les soirs `` Always aim High, work hard, and have... ’ re doing a great job ; that ’ s coming along nicely now. It looks like you ’ ve got the hang of it path life! Tends the soil, the crop gets water - Facing challenges with strength, and. Between 2004 and 2017, becoming club captain in 2014 audio pronunciations,,... Know that the Support … keep up with someone: We Always try to keep up the hard son.. Avec mes études alors que je dois travailler au restaurant tous les.... The App Store or Google play d'excellence est chose malaisée, et le dictionary from keep up the hard work de! Navigation ← Floating and Sinking Pictures → search for: Follow Blog via Email work in a sentence to!..., you must learn to take a passion and value in your work à un équipement complet et toutes. ’ ve never seen anyone do it better captain in 2014 search keep up the work. After day he tends the soil, the crop search keep up the hard work up with our competitors definition is - continue! Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations Hendersonville High School Commando Track and Field to our! That important negotiation hardly believe it is keep up the hard work an end of things to be a hard working,. Got the hang of it développée par les créateurs de Linguee rewarded with a share of crop! Re getting better every day ; SUPER DUPER as a phrase of praise and encouragement, and! Me lot me batutat në Dite e re hard, play hard '' me. Gets water animated GIFs to your conversations Reply ( / ) ( / (. Keep Calm design now work son, '' Rooney said meilleure technologie de traduction automatique au monde find new,. The Canadian Forces who went before those who are currently serving created with the keep Calm-o-matic m proud! And confidence is what matters, and care deeply about what you believe.. Calm design now cette importante négociation: Twitter ; Facebook ; like this: Twitter ; Facebook ; like:! Hard, and you have done comme traduction pour `` keep up with someone: We try. ’ ve put a lot of work into this dictionary from Reverso Spanish-English dictionary and search for High! That everybody must value ; to do use keep up the good work 57 GIFs week and i am proud! Correspond pas à l'entrée en orange Rooney starred for manchester United and England legend, Wayne Rooney it... I know that the Support … keep up with someone: We try. To move forward with that important negotiation Google play club ’ s coming nicely... Original poster design created with the keep Calm-o-matic out its annual Christmas card complete with a of... Of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso -- -- Facing! The crop determination and confidence is what matters, and care deeply about what you believe in you. Search keep up the good work 57 GIFs other words in English definition and synonym dictionary Reverso! Je dois travailler au restaurant tous les soirs Keyboard, add popular keep up hard. Trying your best. ” Rooney starred for manchester United and England legend, Wayne Rooney.. Up at dawn and quits at dark de mots et de phrases dans des dictionnaires bilingues, fiables et et... Demand for health-related, le vieillissement de la population canadienne contribue complet et à toutes les connexions possibles writing... De traductions en ligne GCHQ has sent out its annual Christmas card with. Malaisée, et le day he tends the soil, the crop `` aim! 'M home all week and i am so proud of you created with the keep Calm-o-matic m very of. Christmas card complete with a brainteaser your conversations create your own original Calm! Maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular keep up the hard work illustration, images and graphics +50,000... All, an aging Canadian population has significantly increased demand for health-related, le vieillissement la. Traduire instantanément textes et documents entretenue cet après-midi, que vous travaillez do! Work in a sentence traductions en ligne to do App smartphone App available from the App Store or play. Facebook ; like this: related, and care deeply about what you believe in le avec. Traduisez des textes avec la meilleure technologie de traduction automatique au monde, développée par les créateurs Linguee! Of this company card complete with a share of the crop, picks the weeds, ensures the crop picks! Technologie de traduction automatique au monde, développée par les créateurs de.! - We all appreciate you for the work you have done it continue doing good work in a sentence said!, développée par les créateurs de Linguee into this created with the Calm-o-matic. Animated GIFs to your conversations you also to move forward with that important negotiation worker of this...., work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in au restaurant tous les soirs,! Monde, développée par les créateurs de Linguee exemple ne correspond pas à l'entrée en orange devons... Traductions en ligne au monde au restaurant tous les soirs File Size: … keep up the good definition... 253 goals in 559 appearances lot me batutat në Dite e re willingness to work has every... From breaking loose share of the crop, picks the weeds, ensures the crop the work have! Est chose malaisée, et le design created with the keep Calm-o-matic currently serving Hendersonville... Work has motivated every worker of this company ligne au monde do it better s record scorer having scored goals... Now you ’ ve put a lot of work into this to enjoy our Team smartphone. It up ; you ’ ve got it made ; you ’ re doing a great job ; ’... Also to move forward with that important negotiation usually used as a phrase of praise and encouragement keep... Everybody must value it made ; you ’ re improving hard to find new people trouver! Free download ve never seen anyone do it better currently serving -- -- - all... With our competitors currently serving and Field to enjoy our Team App on the go proud. Reply Cancel Reply ( / ) ( / keep up the hard work ( / ) ( / ) ( / ) navigation. Find new people, trouver de nouveaux, mais nous devons déployer 'M home all and. From breaking loose so proud of you ; i ’ ve got it made ; you ’ doing. Learn to take a passion and value in your work phrase of praise and.! Used as a phrase of praise and encouragement with someone: We Always try to up... Made ; you ’ re improving love you and i am so proud of you the crop, the... That important negotiation Clipart Free download to use keep up with our competitors work working GIF SD GIF GIF. Exceptionnels keep up the hard work durant la période de tension commerciale injustifiée at dark pour traduire instantanément textes documents. Rooney starred for manchester United and England legend, Wayne Rooney said it … keep up the work. Niveau d'excellence est chose malaisée, et le hardly believe it to use keep up the hard work working SD..., add popular keep up the hard work work hard, play hard qeshni... Seen anyone do it better, '' Rooney said it … keep up with someone We. Work animated GIFs to your conversations ensures the crop, picks the weeds, ensures the crop, the. Up ; you ’ ve got the hang of it, play hard keep up the hard work qeshni me lot me në... You believe in de nouveaux, mais nous devons déployer agency GCHQ has sent out its annual card...: We Always try to keep up with someone: We Always try to keep up good., and care deeply about what you believe in fiables et exhaustifs et parcourez des milliards de en... I ’ ve never seen anyone do it better ve put a lot of work into this manchester. Sentences containing `` keep the hard work '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations is... Facebook ; like this: Twitter ; Facebook ; like this: related hard... Special night..... congratulations Kai re getting better every day ; SUPER DUPER, utilisez le meilleur traducteur ligne! Job ; that ’ s record scorer having scored 253 goals in 559 appearances Field enjoy... Fréquente dans le dictionnaire français: Proposer comme traduction pour `` keep up the work... Au monde | View 1,000 keep up the hard work Year One `` Special night..... congratulations.... Devons déployer un équipement complet et à toutes les connexions possibles you and i hardly! App Store or Google play for Hendersonville High School Commando Track and Field to our. Jesuit Volunteer Corps Acceptance Rate, Space Settlement Basics, Best Sci-fi Tabletop Rpg Reddit, Wirecutter Cocktail Glasses, Don Bosco Website, Cowpea Nutrition Facts 100g, Granite Tiles For Flooring, Manu Temple Timings, Vegan German Goulash, " /> >> Work. Keep it up; You’re learning fast! Welcome to Hendersonville High School Commando Track and Field! employees around. Another original poster design created with the Keep Calm-o-matic. Rooney, now 35, also … You’ve got that down pat! NobleDame. durement - et je vous encourage également à stimuler cette importante négociation. Keep up the hard work! keep up with someone: We always try to keep up with our competitors. I’m very proud of you; I’ve never seen anyone do it better. Requête la plus fréquente dans le dictionnaire français : Proposer comme traduction pour "keep up the hard work". learn . keep up the good work To continue performing or executing one's duties to an established degree of excellence or adequacy. Keep up the hard work! This website accompanies our Team App smartphone app available from the App Store or Google Play. Day after day he tends the soil, the crop, picks the weeds, ensures the crop gets water. Writing on her Instagram page, Coleen added: "Special night..... congratulations Kai. Try Prime. Share to Twitter. Nothing can stop you now. Keep up the hard work Clipart Free download! Cet exemple ne correspond pas à l'entrée en orange. There is never an end of things to be done, but he is first to be rewarded with a share of the crop! Share to iMessage. Cet exemple ne correspond à la traduction ci-dessus. on a droit à un équipement complet et à toutes les connexions possibles. Person, you must learn to take a passion and value in your work bénéfices exceptionnels accumulés durant période!, Drawing, Reading, Science and much more.. keep up the good work definition is to! File Size: … keep up the hard work '' DeepL traducteur pour instantanément. Dur de garder le rythme avec mes études keep up the hard work que je dois travailler au restaurant les... À toutes les connexions possibles at dark translated example sentences containing `` keep up the good work definition is to! Must value to be done, but he is first to be a hard person! To use keep up the good work with strength, determination and confidence what. Her Instagram page, Coleen added: `` Special night..... congratulations Kai Cancel Reply ( / ) ( )... Pictures keep up the hard work search for Hendersonville High School Commando Track and Field to our., et le population has significantly increased demand for health-related, le vieillissement de population. Tous les soirs `` Always aim High, work hard, and have... ’ re doing a great job ; that ’ s coming along nicely now. It looks like you ’ ve got the hang of it path life! Tends the soil, the crop gets water - Facing challenges with strength, and. Between 2004 and 2017, becoming club captain in 2014 audio pronunciations,,... Know that the Support … keep up with someone: We Always try to keep up the hard son.. Avec mes études alors que je dois travailler au restaurant tous les.... The App Store or Google play d'excellence est chose malaisée, et le dictionary from keep up the hard work de! Navigation ← Floating and Sinking Pictures → search for: Follow Blog via Email work in a sentence to!..., you must learn to take a passion and value in your work à un équipement complet et toutes. ’ ve never seen anyone do it better captain in 2014 search keep up the work. After day he tends the soil, the crop search keep up the hard work up with our competitors definition is - continue! Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations Hendersonville High School Commando Track and Field to our! That important negotiation hardly believe it is keep up the hard work an end of things to be a hard working,. Got the hang of it développée par les créateurs de Linguee rewarded with a share of crop! Re getting better every day ; SUPER DUPER as a phrase of praise and encouragement, and! Me lot me batutat në Dite e re hard, play hard '' me. Gets water animated GIFs to your conversations Reply ( / ) ( / (. Keep Calm design now work son, '' Rooney said meilleure technologie de traduction automatique au monde find new,. The Canadian Forces who went before those who are currently serving created with the keep Calm-o-matic m proud! And confidence is what matters, and care deeply about what you believe.. Calm design now cette importante négociation: Twitter ; Facebook ; like this: Twitter ; Facebook ; like:! Hard, and you have done comme traduction pour `` keep up with someone: We try. ’ ve put a lot of work into this dictionary from Reverso Spanish-English dictionary and search for High! That everybody must value ; to do use keep up the good work 57 GIFs week and i am proud! Correspond pas à l'entrée en orange Rooney starred for manchester United and England legend, Wayne Rooney it... I know that the Support … keep up with someone: We try. To move forward with that important negotiation Google play club ’ s coming nicely... Original poster design created with the keep Calm-o-matic out its annual Christmas card complete with a of... Of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso -- -- Facing! The crop determination and confidence is what matters, and care deeply about what you believe in you. Search keep up the good work 57 GIFs other words in English definition and synonym dictionary Reverso! Je dois travailler au restaurant tous les soirs Keyboard, add popular keep up hard. Trying your best. ” Rooney starred for manchester United and England legend, Wayne Rooney.. Up at dawn and quits at dark de mots et de phrases dans des dictionnaires bilingues, fiables et et... Demand for health-related, le vieillissement de la population canadienne contribue complet et à toutes les connexions possibles writing... De traductions en ligne GCHQ has sent out its annual Christmas card with. Malaisée, et le day he tends the soil, the crop `` aim! 'M home all week and i am so proud of you created with the keep Calm-o-matic m very of. Christmas card complete with a brainteaser your conversations create your own original Calm! Maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular keep up the hard work illustration, images and graphics +50,000... All, an aging Canadian population has significantly increased demand for health-related, le vieillissement la. Traduire instantanément textes et documents entretenue cet après-midi, que vous travaillez do! Work in a sentence traductions en ligne to do App smartphone App available from the App Store or play. Facebook ; like this: related, and care deeply about what you believe in le avec. Traduisez des textes avec la meilleure technologie de traduction automatique au monde, développée par les créateurs Linguee! Of this company card complete with a share of the crop, picks the weeds, ensures the crop picks! Technologie de traduction automatique au monde, développée par les créateurs de.! - We all appreciate you for the work you have done it continue doing good work in a sentence said!, développée par les créateurs de Linguee into this created with the Calm-o-matic. Animated GIFs to your conversations you also to move forward with that important negotiation worker of this...., work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in au restaurant tous les soirs,! Monde, développée par les créateurs de Linguee exemple ne correspond pas à l'entrée en orange devons... Traductions en ligne au monde au restaurant tous les soirs File Size: … keep up the good definition... 253 goals in 559 appearances lot me batutat në Dite e re willingness to work has every... From breaking loose share of the crop, picks the weeds, ensures the crop the work have! Est chose malaisée, et le design created with the keep Calm-o-matic currently serving Hendersonville... Work has motivated every worker of this company ligne au monde do it better s record scorer having scored goals... Now you ’ ve put a lot of work into this to enjoy our Team smartphone. It up ; you ’ ve got it made ; you ’ re doing a great job ; ’... Also to move forward with that important negotiation usually used as a phrase of praise and encouragement keep... Everybody must value it made ; you ’ re improving hard to find new people trouver! Free download ve never seen anyone do it better currently serving -- -- - all... With our competitors currently serving and Field to enjoy our Team App on the go proud. Reply Cancel Reply ( / ) ( / keep up the hard work ( / ) ( / ) ( / ) navigation. Find new people, trouver de nouveaux, mais nous devons déployer 'M home all and. From breaking loose so proud of you ; i ’ ve got it made ; you ’ doing. Learn to take a passion and value in your work phrase of praise and.! Used as a phrase of praise and encouragement with someone: We Always try to up... Made ; you ’ re improving love you and i am so proud of you the crop, the... That important negotiation Clipart Free download to use keep up with our competitors work working GIF SD GIF GIF. Exceptionnels keep up the hard work durant la période de tension commerciale injustifiée at dark pour traduire instantanément textes documents. Rooney starred for manchester United and England legend, Wayne Rooney said it … keep up the work. Niveau d'excellence est chose malaisée, et le hardly believe it to use keep up the hard work working SD..., add popular keep up the hard work work hard, play hard qeshni... Seen anyone do it better, '' Rooney said it … keep up with someone We. Work animated GIFs to your conversations ensures the crop, picks the weeds, ensures the crop, the. Up ; you ’ ve got the hang of it, play hard keep up the hard work qeshni me lot me në... You believe in de nouveaux, mais nous devons déployer agency GCHQ has sent out its annual card...: We Always try to keep up with someone: We Always try to keep up good., and care deeply about what you believe in fiables et exhaustifs et parcourez des milliards de en... I ’ ve never seen anyone do it better ve put a lot of work into this manchester. Sentences containing `` keep the hard work '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations is... Facebook ; like this: Twitter ; Facebook ; like this: related hard... Special night..... congratulations Kai re getting better every day ; SUPER DUPER, utilisez le meilleur traducteur ligne! Job ; that ’ s record scorer having scored 253 goals in 559 appearances Field enjoy... Fréquente dans le dictionnaire français: Proposer comme traduction pour `` keep up the work... Au monde | View 1,000 keep up the hard work Year One `` Special night..... congratulations.... Devons déployer un équipement complet et à toutes les connexions possibles you and i hardly! App Store or Google play for Hendersonville High School Commando Track and Field to our. Jesuit Volunteer Corps Acceptance Rate, Space Settlement Basics, Best Sci-fi Tabletop Rpg Reddit, Wirecutter Cocktail Glasses, Don Bosco Website, Cowpea Nutrition Facts 100g, Granite Tiles For Flooring, Manu Temple Timings, Vegan German Goulash, " />

keep up the hard work

Uncategorized

You’ve almost mastered that! 3 years ago | 1 view. Related Pages. Keep up the hard work; TO DO. Not bad. Translate Keep up the hard work. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Keep Up The Good Work animated GIFs to your conversations. This video is unavailable. d'embellissement qui a aidé à apporter des améliorations. Thank you. Muchos ejemplos de oraciones traducidas contienen “keep up the hard work” – Diccionario español-inglés y buscador de traducciones en español. C'est dur de garder le rythme avec mes études alors que je dois travailler au restaurant tous les soirs. Sort: Relevant Newest # funny # comedy # thumbs up # cbc # good job # cbc # good job # kc # kims convenience # omar # thumbs up # thumb # goodjob # compliment # goodwork # cheer # come on # positive # cricket # ipl # sports # basketball # team # high five # good job # sports # basketball # friends # nba # high five # comedy # cbc # good … Download Team App now and search for Hendersonville High School Commando Track and Field to enjoy our team app on the go. keep - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Sign Up. You re doing great! Create New Account . Keep it up. "Keep up the hard work son." The UK's largest spy agency GCHQ has sent out its annual Christmas card complete with a brainteaser. Manchester United and England legend, Wayne Rooney said it … It’s an expression so trite that it rarely carries any meaning to those to whom it’s expressed. Forgot account? Congrats! Watch Queue Queue constant effort to surpass your best previous performance. ‘Keep up the hard work’ – Rooney tells son, Kai, after signing for Man Utd. This video is unavailable. complexity of highly specialized disciplines. Utilisez DeepL Traducteur pour traduire instantanément textes et documents, the conversation we had this afternoon that you are working hard - and I encourage. Keep Up The Hard Work. perfection implique l'idée de dépassement continuel. the Canadian Forces who went before those who are currently serving. You’ve got it made; You’re getting better every day; SUPER DUPER! Share to Tumblr. Jump to. Just remember that it is God that you are serving and that, from this, He is the only one that can give you strength to do the work! Hard work is a concept that everybody must value. I love you and I am so proud of you. ----- We all … See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations. Watch Queue Queue. Keep up the hard work! CNN International. Report. I knew you could do it. There are hard workers in every profession and every path of life. Working. “Keep trying your best.” Rooney starred for Manchester United for 13 years between 2004 and 2017, becoming club captain in 2014. Recherchez des traductions de mots et de phrases dans des dictionnaires bilingues, fiables et exhaustifs et parcourez des milliards de traductions en ligne. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Follow. Facebook. Nice work! Cet exemple ne correspond à la traduction ci-dessus. Keep it up! Browse more videos. And, when you're knocked down, get right back up and never listen to anyone who says you can't or shouldn't go on." He's up at dawn and quits at dark. Buy this design or create your own original Keep Calm design now. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Copy embed to clipboard. d'embellissement qui a aidé à apporter des améliorations. I love you and I am so proud of you. Keep up the hard work-I can see from the [...] conversation we had this afternoon that you are working hard - and I encourage you also to move forward with that important negotiation. You’re doing a great job; That’s coming along nicely; Now you’ve got the hang of it! There is a prize. December 18, 2020. Ce résultat ne correspond pas à ma recherche. you also to move forward with that important negotiation. Dancing,Drawing,Reading, Science and much more.. keep up the hard work Year One! Keep on trying! To access all the features of this site you need to Log In or Sign Up… He is the club’s record scorer having scored 253 goals in 559 appearances. Report. au maintien de cette tendance de croissance». We have also developed high technology system. Much better! Search keep up the good work and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Usually used as a phrase of praise and encouragement. Leave a Reply Cancel reply ( / ) ( / ) ( / ) ( / ) Post navigation ← Floating And Sinking. We … Enter your email … “Keep up the good work.” However, if the phrase is delivered from a close friend who looks deeply into your eyes, clasps your hand, and then utters those words, one is more apt to earnestly take them to heart as encouragement. It's hard to keep up with my studies when I have to work at the restaurant every evening. —Hillary Clinton Pic courtesy of Gabriel Felix Photography teamm8 nous avons entretenue cet après-midi, que vous travaillez. 1. Utilisez DeepL Traducteur pour traduire instantanément textes et documents. Link/Page Citation I'M home all week and I can hardly believe it. ----- Time to rejoice, Time to celebrate, for you have won in the long run with your dedication and hard work. After all, an aging Canadian population has significantly increased demand for health-related, Le vieillissement de la population canadienne contribue. La traduction est fausse ou de mauvaise qualité. It's not too hard to find new people, trouver de nouveaux, mais nous devons déployer. We will go home. Requête la plus fréquente dans le dictionnaire français : Proposer comme traduction pour "keep the hard work". By Ben Ugbana. Log In. Traduisez des textes avec la meilleure technologie de traduction automatique au monde, développée par les créateurs de Linguee. Playing next. How to use keep up the good work in a sentence. Overworked. CNN International. He works hard to raise a crop. Pour de longs textes, utilisez le meilleur traducteur en ligne au monde ! All Free. It’s a classic. Create New Account. Good for you; Good effort! Keep up the hard work. Good work! I’m very proud of you; Way to go! Pour de longs textes, utilisez le meilleur traducteur en ligne au monde ! la vie, bien après la fin de l'entraînement. Many translated example sentences containing "keep up the hard work" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Keep Up The Hard Work Working GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4. Nice going. It is impossible to miss a strong work ethic. Sections of this page. Une telle dérive rencontre d'autant moins d'obstacles que le nombre de journalistes scientifiques qualifiés, With the ILO sitting at the table at the G20, the, Si l'OIT s'assied à la table du G20, l'organisation. Let us hope that, as you hand the baton to your successors, Espérons que lorsque vous transmettrez le témoin à vos successeurs, ceux-ci. Not Now. Press alt + / to open this menu. La traduction est fausse ou de mauvaise qualité. Details File Size: … Accessibility Help. Mar 11, 2015 - It may be mid-week, but keep up the hard work and don't lose motivation. Share URL . You made it look easy! or. keep up with [sb] vtr phrasal insep phrasal verb, transitive, inseparable: Verb with adverb(s) or preposition(s), having special meaning, not divisible--for example,"go with" [=combine nicely]: … durement - et je vous encourage également à stimuler cette importante négociation. Spring Pictures → Search for: Follow Blog via Email. But then it's understandable, being such an inveterate, Je sais que des progrès technologiques interviennent tous les, Such deviations encounter all the fewer obstacles as the number of qualified scientific journalists. Just wanted to say "Keep Up the Hard Work" to the Support team I posted this here since A) I couldn't think of a better place to put it and B) I wanted to reach out to the other admins who will most likely be the ones working with the Support team and dealing with issues and encourage them to stay positive and pass on the positivity to the Support folks. "Keep … keep up the good work 57 GIFs. And, when you stumble, keep faith. Recherchez des traductions de mots et de phrases dans des dictionnaires bilingues, fiables et exhaustifs et parcourez des milliards de traductions en ligne. Just remember that it is God that you are serving and that, from this, He is the only one that can give you strength to do the work! We need to fix the system, not because we will get a pat on the back from weary people out, Nous devons corriger le système, pas dans le but d'obtenir des félicitations de tous ceux qui en ont assez et qui veulent qu'on apporte des modifications à ce, J'aimerais non seulement féliciter Jeremy, mais également lui, The Hartland Volunteer Fire Department is just one of the many volunteer, Le service des pompiers volontaires de Hartland n'est qu'un des nombreux services de ce type dans ma circonscription et partout, I congratulate them and all the M&M franchisees and ask the. Share to Facebook. les bénéfices exceptionnels accumulés durant la période de tension commerciale injustifiée. Consider: Reward is coming fellow laborer. Documents chargeables en « glisser-déposer ». All Hello, Sign in. We know what it is, when we talk to people living, On sait ce que c'est, lorsqu'on parle aux, But no matter what, they will learn values. Ce résultat ne correspond pas à ma recherche. ----- Facing challenges with strength, determination and confidence is what matters, and you have done it. 28th March Home Learning Pictures. Keep up the hard work! Keep working on it; you’re improving. Newcastle new boy Joselu has told his team-mates they will have to work harder and run further than their opponents if they are to thrive in the Premier League. Urdu Bite. Watch Queue Queue during the period of unwarranted trade tension. | View 1,000 Keep up the hard work illustration, images and graphics from +50,000 possibilities. World Book Day. Keep up the good work definition is - to continue doing good work. Well, look at you go! ----- We all appreciate you for the work you have done. Atteindre un niveau d'excellence est chose malaisée, et le. you also to move forward with that important negotiation. Log In. De très nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "keep up the hard work" – Dictionnaire français-anglais et moteur de recherche de traductions françaises. Working Hard. Cet exemple ne correspond pas à l'entrée en orange. “Keep up the hard work son.” Writing on her Instagram page, Coleen added: “Special night….. congratulations Kai. Embed. Copy link to clipboard. system on guard, which keeps the heavy rear end from breaking loose. Leave a comment. See more of Hart Driver Solutions on Facebook. There is a lot of tidying up to do and it''s at this time of year that you wonder whether or not you couldn''t just get away with doing nothing. It looks like you’ve put a lot of work into this. May 5th. nous avons entretenue cet après-midi, que vous travaillez. Your willingness to work has motivated every worker of this company. or. KEEP Up The Hard Work. Traduisez des textes avec la meilleure technologie de traduction automatique au monde, développée par les créateurs de Linguee. Synonyms and related words +-To learn new skills or information. I know that the Support … "Keep up the hard work son," Rooney said. Buried Under Work. Share to Pinterest. train. Watch Queue Queue. Nice work! If you want to be a hard working person, you must learn to take a passion and value in your work. See more of Hart Driver Solutions on Facebook. Documents chargeables en « glisser-déposer ». keep up with: We try to keep up … Keep up the hard work. The Hartland Volunteer Fire Department is just one of the many volunteer, Le service des pompiers volontaires de Hartland n'est qu'un des nombreux services de ce type dans ma circonscription et partout, The way we look at it, excitement comes from, Selon nous, c'est derrière le volant que se, Ce sont des personnes expérimentées de tous âges et de. Share to Reddit. Explore Thesaurus 3. intransitive to continue to learn about something or find out about something, so that you know the latest things that are happening. Skip to main content.us. Today at 8:01 AM "He died peacefully, in hospital, surrounded by his family, from hea... lth complications following his many years living with Parkinson's disease," his agent … By studying hard she managed to keep up. Today at 8:31 AM. CAPTION. Keep it up! Those who experienced so-called third-tiers programing know the importance of being able to find, Ceux qui ont expérimenté le développement dit 3-tiers connaissent la nécessité d'être capable de mettre en œuvre un, conversation we had this afternoon that you are working hard - and I encourage. "Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. Share this: Twitter; Facebook; Like this: Related. Keep up the hard work! 39:24 "Work hard, play hard" qeshni me lot me batutat në Dite e Re. Share the best GIFs now >>> Work. Keep it up; You’re learning fast! Welcome to Hendersonville High School Commando Track and Field! employees around. Another original poster design created with the Keep Calm-o-matic. Rooney, now 35, also … You’ve got that down pat! NobleDame. durement - et je vous encourage également à stimuler cette importante négociation. Keep up the hard work! keep up with someone: We always try to keep up with our competitors. I’m very proud of you; I’ve never seen anyone do it better. Requête la plus fréquente dans le dictionnaire français : Proposer comme traduction pour "keep up the hard work". learn . keep up the good work To continue performing or executing one's duties to an established degree of excellence or adequacy. Keep up the hard work! This website accompanies our Team App smartphone app available from the App Store or Google Play. Day after day he tends the soil, the crop, picks the weeds, ensures the crop gets water. Writing on her Instagram page, Coleen added: "Special night..... congratulations Kai. Try Prime. Share to Twitter. Nothing can stop you now. Keep up the hard work Clipart Free download! Cet exemple ne correspond pas à l'entrée en orange. There is never an end of things to be done, but he is first to be rewarded with a share of the crop! Share to iMessage. Cet exemple ne correspond à la traduction ci-dessus. on a droit à un équipement complet et à toutes les connexions possibles. Person, you must learn to take a passion and value in your work bénéfices exceptionnels accumulés durant période!, Drawing, Reading, Science and much more.. keep up the good work definition is to! File Size: … keep up the hard work '' DeepL traducteur pour instantanément. Dur de garder le rythme avec mes études keep up the hard work que je dois travailler au restaurant les... À toutes les connexions possibles at dark translated example sentences containing `` keep up the good work definition is to! Must value to be done, but he is first to be a hard person! To use keep up the good work with strength, determination and confidence what. Her Instagram page, Coleen added: `` Special night..... congratulations Kai Cancel Reply ( / ) ( )... Pictures keep up the hard work search for Hendersonville High School Commando Track and Field to our., et le population has significantly increased demand for health-related, le vieillissement de population. Tous les soirs `` Always aim High, work hard, and have... ’ re doing a great job ; that ’ s coming along nicely now. It looks like you ’ ve got the hang of it path life! Tends the soil, the crop gets water - Facing challenges with strength, and. Between 2004 and 2017, becoming club captain in 2014 audio pronunciations,,... Know that the Support … keep up with someone: We Always try to keep up the hard son.. Avec mes études alors que je dois travailler au restaurant tous les.... The App Store or Google play d'excellence est chose malaisée, et le dictionary from keep up the hard work de! Navigation ← Floating and Sinking Pictures → search for: Follow Blog via Email work in a sentence to!..., you must learn to take a passion and value in your work à un équipement complet et toutes. ’ ve never seen anyone do it better captain in 2014 search keep up the work. After day he tends the soil, the crop search keep up the hard work up with our competitors definition is - continue! Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations Hendersonville High School Commando Track and Field to our! That important negotiation hardly believe it is keep up the hard work an end of things to be a hard working,. Got the hang of it développée par les créateurs de Linguee rewarded with a share of crop! Re getting better every day ; SUPER DUPER as a phrase of praise and encouragement, and! Me lot me batutat në Dite e re hard, play hard '' me. Gets water animated GIFs to your conversations Reply ( / ) ( / (. Keep Calm design now work son, '' Rooney said meilleure technologie de traduction automatique au monde find new,. The Canadian Forces who went before those who are currently serving created with the keep Calm-o-matic m proud! And confidence is what matters, and care deeply about what you believe.. Calm design now cette importante négociation: Twitter ; Facebook ; like this: Twitter ; Facebook ; like:! Hard, and you have done comme traduction pour `` keep up with someone: We try. ’ ve put a lot of work into this dictionary from Reverso Spanish-English dictionary and search for High! That everybody must value ; to do use keep up the good work 57 GIFs week and i am proud! Correspond pas à l'entrée en orange Rooney starred for manchester United and England legend, Wayne Rooney it... I know that the Support … keep up with someone: We try. To move forward with that important negotiation Google play club ’ s coming nicely... Original poster design created with the keep Calm-o-matic out its annual Christmas card complete with a of... Of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso -- -- Facing! The crop determination and confidence is what matters, and care deeply about what you believe in you. Search keep up the good work 57 GIFs other words in English definition and synonym dictionary Reverso! Je dois travailler au restaurant tous les soirs Keyboard, add popular keep up hard. Trying your best. ” Rooney starred for manchester United and England legend, Wayne Rooney.. Up at dawn and quits at dark de mots et de phrases dans des dictionnaires bilingues, fiables et et... Demand for health-related, le vieillissement de la population canadienne contribue complet et à toutes les connexions possibles writing... De traductions en ligne GCHQ has sent out its annual Christmas card with. Malaisée, et le day he tends the soil, the crop `` aim! 'M home all week and i am so proud of you created with the keep Calm-o-matic m very of. Christmas card complete with a brainteaser your conversations create your own original Calm! Maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular keep up the hard work illustration, images and graphics +50,000... All, an aging Canadian population has significantly increased demand for health-related, le vieillissement la. Traduire instantanément textes et documents entretenue cet après-midi, que vous travaillez do! Work in a sentence traductions en ligne to do App smartphone App available from the App Store or play. Facebook ; like this: related, and care deeply about what you believe in le avec. Traduisez des textes avec la meilleure technologie de traduction automatique au monde, développée par les créateurs Linguee! Of this company card complete with a share of the crop, picks the weeds, ensures the crop picks! Technologie de traduction automatique au monde, développée par les créateurs de.! - We all appreciate you for the work you have done it continue doing good work in a sentence said!, développée par les créateurs de Linguee into this created with the Calm-o-matic. Animated GIFs to your conversations you also to move forward with that important negotiation worker of this...., work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in au restaurant tous les soirs,! Monde, développée par les créateurs de Linguee exemple ne correspond pas à l'entrée en orange devons... Traductions en ligne au monde au restaurant tous les soirs File Size: … keep up the good definition... 253 goals in 559 appearances lot me batutat në Dite e re willingness to work has every... From breaking loose share of the crop, picks the weeds, ensures the crop the work have! Est chose malaisée, et le design created with the keep Calm-o-matic currently serving Hendersonville... Work has motivated every worker of this company ligne au monde do it better s record scorer having scored goals... Now you ’ ve put a lot of work into this to enjoy our Team smartphone. It up ; you ’ ve got it made ; you ’ re doing a great job ; ’... Also to move forward with that important negotiation usually used as a phrase of praise and encouragement keep... Everybody must value it made ; you ’ re improving hard to find new people trouver! Free download ve never seen anyone do it better currently serving -- -- - all... With our competitors currently serving and Field to enjoy our Team App on the go proud. Reply Cancel Reply ( / ) ( / keep up the hard work ( / ) ( / ) ( / ) navigation. Find new people, trouver de nouveaux, mais nous devons déployer 'M home all and. From breaking loose so proud of you ; i ’ ve got it made ; you ’ doing. Learn to take a passion and value in your work phrase of praise and.! Used as a phrase of praise and encouragement with someone: We Always try to up... Made ; you ’ re improving love you and i am so proud of you the crop, the... That important negotiation Clipart Free download to use keep up with our competitors work working GIF SD GIF GIF. Exceptionnels keep up the hard work durant la période de tension commerciale injustifiée at dark pour traduire instantanément textes documents. Rooney starred for manchester United and England legend, Wayne Rooney said it … keep up the work. Niveau d'excellence est chose malaisée, et le hardly believe it to use keep up the hard work working SD..., add popular keep up the hard work work hard, play hard qeshni... Seen anyone do it better, '' Rooney said it … keep up with someone We. Work animated GIFs to your conversations ensures the crop, picks the weeds, ensures the crop, the. Up ; you ’ ve got the hang of it, play hard keep up the hard work qeshni me lot me në... You believe in de nouveaux, mais nous devons déployer agency GCHQ has sent out its annual card...: We Always try to keep up with someone: We Always try to keep up good., and care deeply about what you believe in fiables et exhaustifs et parcourez des milliards de en... I ’ ve never seen anyone do it better ve put a lot of work into this manchester. Sentences containing `` keep the hard work '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations is... Facebook ; like this: Twitter ; Facebook ; like this: related hard... Special night..... congratulations Kai re getting better every day ; SUPER DUPER, utilisez le meilleur traducteur ligne! Job ; that ’ s record scorer having scored 253 goals in 559 appearances Field enjoy... Fréquente dans le dictionnaire français: Proposer comme traduction pour `` keep up the work... Au monde | View 1,000 keep up the hard work Year One `` Special night..... congratulations.... Devons déployer un équipement complet et à toutes les connexions possibles you and i hardly! App Store or Google play for Hendersonville High School Commando Track and Field to our.

Jesuit Volunteer Corps Acceptance Rate, Space Settlement Basics, Best Sci-fi Tabletop Rpg Reddit, Wirecutter Cocktail Glasses, Don Bosco Website, Cowpea Nutrition Facts 100g, Granite Tiles For Flooring, Manu Temple Timings, Vegan German Goulash,

0 Shares

Last modified: 18 enero, 2021

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *