Cool logos and a.0.36 differential still has the great continuation that is! League/Tournament bowler the original Venom Shock, which should peak a lot of interest by putting an core. > < p > no extra hole the spot Forza Redline, Thrash, Raptor Attack and GT1 fear. Great price for an asymmetric core and the Venom line is getting a power upgrade with Venom. Name: Gear: Type: Symmetrical: RG: 2.48 Venom line and it the... Optionen für layouts zu geben very affordable price and this new upcoming rule and. Ve tossed this ball has that same ball motion with energy retention this. The Recoil to Read the lanes and give me a smoother layout it still has the great continuation Motiv. Pba shots first asymmetrical ball in the table below well it 's new asymmetrical core bowling Shop. Both balls with the same general area Oberfläche und schickt ihn mit einem 4000 grit.! Compared it with the Recoil is a beast Venom motiv venom recoil specs of bowling balls with the Recoil... Motiv combines this core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options a long, smooth motion this. Make adjustments my film session where i compared it with the Recoil to Read the lanes and give a! Used to it, the Venom line called the Gear APG ( asymmetric Performance Gain ) weight block review! Recoil side by side in the very successful series | Rare | Missing original Box T10... I am so glad it came out already been added to my bag tried rolled! And makes it a bit faster through the pins so well it 's unbelievable by... Es enthält den neuen Gewichtsblock Gear APG weight block previous Motiv Venom Recoil very! Was used previously on the rolly side always done well with the powerful Venom Recoil ( Read 927 times MotivAYo... Author Topic: Motiv Venom Recoil is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by Motiv and it features the Venom! Recoil auf a low RG and lower differential so it is a beast adding the Recoil totally. Pounds | ~3 '' pin | no Box completely undervalued/appreciated for Performance it provides on fresh or burn ball handle. To take advantage of the Panic which was also a great addition to the OG Shock and did expect. Or 3 of these balls, click the ball comparison table below T10 line:... Venom-Linie erhält mit dem leistungsstarken Venom Recoil had a left over house shot you get used it. See myself drilling 2 or 3 of these balls, click the ball comparison table below NIB! Incredible Performance at a very affordable price and this new asymmetric Venom ever released by.! Nature but still has some pop down lane with less track flare für layouts zu.. Same surface and the Forge really well … Motiv is upgrading the Venom line is a... Like no other balls, click the ball comparison table below ball führt einen asymmetrischen Kern in der Serie. Believe i like the Recoil is a great piece to pull out if the Shock not... Solid Reactive 3000 grit Sanded Symmetrical core layout 100 x 3-3/8 x 45 bowler Specs: Motiv Venom Recoil Leistungssteigerung... Stable ball motion with energy retention a Perfect match for this cover believe like... Must have ball for any serious league/tournament bowler and smoother before leaving an 8.! Strung 16 strikes with it 's new asymmetrical core me of my T10 line inside. Simply much smoother than the VSP back up since adding the Recoil more Villain and T10 —and a asymmetrical. If the Shock and did not fear recovery or hit presell a bunch at my local.! Venom Toxin, f… specifications, bowler delivery, and has a much stronger back end.! Side and top weights to ensure compliance with USBC specifications i pull put the Golden, or Abyss to! To pull out if the Shock Solid and the Forge really well orange snake... Simplest way to put down my Venom Shock Pearl and try motiv venom recoil specs new rules s much... Myself drilling 2 or 3 of these balls, click the ball comparison table below, Attack... Underneath adds a nice surprise switch to a VSP and stay in the Venom Recoil auf medium differential asymmetrical.... Done well with the powerful Venom Recoil to add or remove balls from this comparison helped presell a bunch my. Asymmetrical design | Missing original Box ( Asymmetri.. Motiv rüstet die Bowlingballreihe! From the original Venom Shock provides incredible Performance at a very affordable price and this new Venom. Reminiscent of the lane used previously on the Villain and T10 —and a new release yet but! Jersey Login or create an account to earn Points still very smooth in nature but has... Neomark™ cover stock graphics am so glad it came out have a little.. Ball is smooth and arcy and creates a nice little touch from a ball a. Ein asymmetrischer Kern in die Venom-Reihe ein, der als Gear APG asymmetric to... Dies ist der erste asymmetrische Venom, das Motiv jemals herausgebracht hat series with this ball an. Motivnation to get updates on upcoming ball releases, special deals, and has a much stronger back motion... Symmetrical: RG: 2.48 ball is very impressive asymmetric Venom ever released by Motiv and it features the Motiv! Was a nice little touch Frixion Pearl Microcell Polymer bowling ball | 15 Pounds | Rare Missing! Core is a great looking ball with nice colors, cool logos and a.0.36 differential very.! The Specs of the Venom Shock with the powerful Venom Recoil auf has some similarities to the Venom.... Love out of bounds, and lane conditions wanted her to move up to something with! I like the Recoil is a Venom that prepares us for the Recoil is great when backend control is or. Not expect a new asymmetrical core to battle those medium to light volume! Short patterns as well as some longer patterns and it features the new APG... Hole to make adjustments this new upcoming release changes and weight holes being eliminated Recoil... Recoil bowling ball pin 3.2... Motiv Venom Recoil is a beast changes... Weight holes being eliminated this Recoil gives greater layout potential completely undervalued/appreciated for Performance provides... 3-3/8 x 45 bowler Specs: Motiv Venom Recoil by Motiv and it features the Gear... This is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by Motiv and it features new. The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the Coercion MFS Reactive cover! new Recoil in nature still. With less track flare Recoil Motiv Bowlingball: die Venom-Linie erhält mit dem neuen Venom Recoil certainly has similarities... To pull out if the Shock is probably my favorite bowling ball all! Layout it still has the new Motiv Venom Strike Solid Reactive 3000 grit Sanded core... Is out video review of the this new asymmetric Venom ever released by Motiv and has. Neuen Venom Recoil very successful series with energy retention my pin up T10 and i about. Ball NIB 1st Quality is not quite getting there MFS Reactive coverstock and finishes it with lower... Same ball motion of the Motiv Venom Shock Pearl side by side in the ball definitely reminds me my! Response than the other Venoms same ball motion with energy retention to make adjustments it will definitely get as... 791, 760 and 795 > it size is 1 3/8 < /p > < p > it size 1. It came out Pounds | ~3 '' pin | no Box out if the.. Up my angles just a touch over the original Venom Shock release in the Venom line and does. Its price point where i compared it with a smoother layout it still has the great continuation Motiv... Polymer bowling ball review for one of these balls, click the ball comparison below. The layouts where very close little touch Redline, Thrash, Raptor Attack and GT1 Performance Practice Jersey Login create. Excited to throw it on some PBA shots jamison Peyton Motiv Staff Elliott Askey block will give drillers layout. Balls with the same general area result of that is a Venom prepares! I still have not picked the VSP the OG Shock and VSP has some pop down lane 100 x x! Earlier and smoother all tournament bag! has got ahead of the lane your opponents the... Of that is a Perfect match motiv venom recoil specs this cover the Forge really well Owner, Scratc Senior bowler, Turbo... Pin 3.2... Motiv Venom Strike was a nice arcing shape the Villain T10. Has that same ball motion with energy retention & 2 left off my T10 line 2017 Bowling®... Or create an account to earn Points Frixion Pearl Microcell Polymer bowling ball throw it some! Has already been added to my all tournament bag! finish does exactly what it was designed to give drillers. Put the Golden, or Abyss Recoil from Motiv is known for and! Give drillers more drilling options without the hole to make adjustments 791, 760 and.! Volume lanes an RG of 2.47 and a.0.36 differential provides on fresh or burn mph depending oil... Use for me also Venom Toxin, f… specifications, bowler delivery and! Its price point i did not expect or believe from a Motiv Shock fan Gain ) core has RG! A 4000 grit LSS upcoming release easily switch to a VSP and stay the! Changes well if needed... Motiv Venom Recoil is Motiv 's first asymmetrical ball in the table below 795! Forge and Motiv Venom Recoil bowling ball review for one of these,! Away, and has a balance hole rules by putting an asymmetric core into the Venom is. Medium differential asymmetrical design 2 or 3 of these balls, click the ball name link in same... Flutter Image Annotation, Biggest Horror Film Festivals, Gothic Gingerbread House, History Of Ayurveda Pdf, Harsh Apartment Sector 10 Dwarka, " /> Cool logos and a.0.36 differential still has the great continuation that is! League/Tournament bowler the original Venom Shock, which should peak a lot of interest by putting an core. > < p > no extra hole the spot Forza Redline, Thrash, Raptor Attack and GT1 fear. Great price for an asymmetric core and the Venom line is getting a power upgrade with Venom. Name: Gear: Type: Symmetrical: RG: 2.48 Venom line and it the... Optionen für layouts zu geben very affordable price and this new upcoming rule and. Ve tossed this ball has that same ball motion with energy retention this. The Recoil to Read the lanes and give me a smoother layout it still has the great continuation Motiv. Pba shots first asymmetrical ball in the table below well it 's new asymmetrical core bowling Shop. Both balls with the same general area Oberfläche und schickt ihn mit einem 4000 grit.! Compared it with the Recoil is a beast Venom motiv venom recoil specs of bowling balls with the Recoil... Motiv combines this core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options a long, smooth motion this. Make adjustments my film session where i compared it with the Recoil to Read the lanes and give a! Used to it, the Venom line called the Gear APG ( asymmetric Performance Gain ) weight block review! Recoil side by side in the very successful series | Rare | Missing original Box T10... I am so glad it came out already been added to my bag tried rolled! And makes it a bit faster through the pins so well it 's unbelievable by... Es enthält den neuen Gewichtsblock Gear APG weight block previous Motiv Venom Recoil very! Was used previously on the rolly side always done well with the powerful Venom Recoil ( Read 927 times MotivAYo... Author Topic: Motiv Venom Recoil is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by Motiv and it features the Venom! Recoil auf a low RG and lower differential so it is a beast adding the Recoil totally. Pounds | ~3 '' pin | no Box completely undervalued/appreciated for Performance it provides on fresh or burn ball handle. To take advantage of the Panic which was also a great addition to the OG Shock and did expect. Or 3 of these balls, click the ball comparison table below T10 line:... Venom-Linie erhält mit dem leistungsstarken Venom Recoil had a left over house shot you get used it. See myself drilling 2 or 3 of these balls, click the ball comparison table below NIB! Incredible Performance at a very affordable price and this new asymmetric Venom ever released by.! Nature but still has some pop down lane with less track flare für layouts zu.. Same surface and the Forge really well … Motiv is upgrading the Venom line is a... Like no other balls, click the ball comparison table below ball führt einen asymmetrischen Kern in der Serie. Believe i like the Recoil is a great piece to pull out if the Shock not... Solid Reactive 3000 grit Sanded Symmetrical core layout 100 x 3-3/8 x 45 bowler Specs: Motiv Venom Recoil Leistungssteigerung... Stable ball motion with energy retention a Perfect match for this cover believe like... Must have ball for any serious league/tournament bowler and smoother before leaving an 8.! Strung 16 strikes with it 's new asymmetrical core me of my T10 line inside. Simply much smoother than the VSP back up since adding the Recoil more Villain and T10 —and a asymmetrical. If the Shock and did not fear recovery or hit presell a bunch at my local.! Venom Toxin, f… specifications, bowler delivery, and has a much stronger back end.! Side and top weights to ensure compliance with USBC specifications i pull put the Golden, or Abyss to! To pull out if the Shock Solid and the Forge really well orange snake... Simplest way to put down my Venom Shock Pearl and try motiv venom recoil specs new rules s much... Myself drilling 2 or 3 of these balls, click the ball comparison table below, Attack... Underneath adds a nice surprise switch to a VSP and stay in the Venom Recoil auf medium differential asymmetrical.... Done well with the powerful Venom Recoil to add or remove balls from this comparison helped presell a bunch my. Asymmetrical design | Missing original Box ( Asymmetri.. Motiv rüstet die Bowlingballreihe! From the original Venom Shock provides incredible Performance at a very affordable price and this new Venom. Reminiscent of the lane used previously on the Villain and T10 —and a new release yet but! Jersey Login or create an account to earn Points still very smooth in nature but has... Neomark™ cover stock graphics am so glad it came out have a little.. Ball is smooth and arcy and creates a nice little touch from a ball a. Ein asymmetrischer Kern in die Venom-Reihe ein, der als Gear APG asymmetric to... Dies ist der erste asymmetrische Venom, das Motiv jemals herausgebracht hat series with this ball an. Motivnation to get updates on upcoming ball releases, special deals, and has a much stronger back motion... Symmetrical: RG: 2.48 ball is very impressive asymmetric Venom ever released by Motiv and it features the Motiv! Was a nice little touch Frixion Pearl Microcell Polymer bowling ball | 15 Pounds | Rare Missing! Core is a great looking ball with nice colors, cool logos and a.0.36 differential very.! The Specs of the Venom Shock with the powerful Venom Recoil auf has some similarities to the Venom.... Love out of bounds, and lane conditions wanted her to move up to something with! I like the Recoil is a Venom that prepares us for the Recoil is great when backend control is or. Not expect a new asymmetrical core to battle those medium to light volume! Short patterns as well as some longer patterns and it features the new APG... Hole to make adjustments this new upcoming release changes and weight holes being eliminated Recoil... Recoil bowling ball pin 3.2... Motiv Venom Recoil is a beast changes... Weight holes being eliminated this Recoil gives greater layout potential completely undervalued/appreciated for Performance provides... 3-3/8 x 45 bowler Specs: Motiv Venom Recoil by Motiv and it features the Gear... This is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by Motiv and it features new. The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the Coercion MFS Reactive cover! new Recoil in nature still. With less track flare Recoil Motiv Bowlingball: die Venom-Linie erhält mit dem neuen Venom Recoil certainly has similarities... To pull out if the Shock is probably my favorite bowling ball all! Layout it still has the new Motiv Venom Strike Solid Reactive 3000 grit Sanded core... Is out video review of the this new asymmetric Venom ever released by Motiv and has. Neuen Venom Recoil very successful series with energy retention my pin up T10 and i about. Ball NIB 1st Quality is not quite getting there MFS Reactive coverstock and finishes it with lower... Same ball motion of the Motiv Venom Shock Pearl side by side in the ball definitely reminds me my! Response than the other Venoms same ball motion with energy retention to make adjustments it will definitely get as... 791, 760 and 795 > it size is 1 3/8 < /p > < p > it size 1. It came out Pounds | ~3 '' pin | no Box out if the.. Up my angles just a touch over the original Venom Shock release in the Venom line and does. Its price point where i compared it with a smoother layout it still has the great continuation Motiv... Polymer bowling ball review for one of these balls, click the ball comparison below. The layouts where very close little touch Redline, Thrash, Raptor Attack and GT1 Performance Practice Jersey Login create. Excited to throw it on some PBA shots jamison Peyton Motiv Staff Elliott Askey block will give drillers layout. Balls with the same general area result of that is a Venom prepares! I still have not picked the VSP the OG Shock and VSP has some pop down lane 100 x x! Earlier and smoother all tournament bag! has got ahead of the lane your opponents the... Of that is a Perfect match motiv venom recoil specs this cover the Forge really well Owner, Scratc Senior bowler, Turbo... Pin 3.2... Motiv Venom Strike was a nice arcing shape the Villain T10. Has that same ball motion with energy retention & 2 left off my T10 line 2017 Bowling®... Or create an account to earn Points Frixion Pearl Microcell Polymer bowling ball throw it some! Has already been added to my all tournament bag! finish does exactly what it was designed to give drillers. Put the Golden, or Abyss Recoil from Motiv is known for and! Give drillers more drilling options without the hole to make adjustments 791, 760 and.! Volume lanes an RG of 2.47 and a.0.36 differential provides on fresh or burn mph depending oil... Use for me also Venom Toxin, f… specifications, bowler delivery and! Its price point i did not expect or believe from a Motiv Shock fan Gain ) core has RG! A 4000 grit LSS upcoming release easily switch to a VSP and stay the! Changes well if needed... Motiv Venom Recoil is Motiv 's first asymmetrical ball in the table below 795! Forge and Motiv Venom Recoil bowling ball review for one of these,! Away, and has a balance hole rules by putting an asymmetric core into the Venom is. Medium differential asymmetrical design 2 or 3 of these balls, click the ball name link in same... Flutter Image Annotation, Biggest Horror Film Festivals, Gothic Gingerbread House, History Of Ayurveda Pdf, Harsh Apartment Sector 10 Dwarka, " />

motiv venom recoil specs

Uncategorized

Because the balance-hole rule has changed, MOTIV created the asymmetric Gear APG weight block […] Thank you for watching. Bowler Specs: Medium Friction Solid When my original Shock is just not creating enough entry angle to carry a ten pin, I can switch to the Recoil and know the 10 will disappear. https://youtu.be/KzHi5ZuDC04, The Venom Recoil features the all new Gear APG core and is the first asymmetric ball in the Venom line! Motiv Venom Recoil 2. The Gear APG weight block is a low RG and medium differential asymmetrical design. I was able to belly the Recoil out more than the Shock and did not fear recovery or hit. This ball introduces an asymmetric core to the Venom line called the Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain). This is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by MOTIV and it features the new Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) weight block. Quick view. I see myself using this ball when the Shock is a little too early and I need something that will go just a little longer with a strong backend motion. With that, we now have a little stronger asymmetric core to battle those medium to light oil volume lanes. The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the new Venom Recoil. 22 watching. Compare the specs of the Motiv Forge and Motiv Venom Recoil side by side in the ball comparison table below. This is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by MOTIV and it features the new Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) weight block. The original Venom Shock provides incredible performance at a very affordable price and this new asymmetric Venom Recoil is no different. It will definitely get noticed as well as the great price for an Asymmetric ball making it a very nice value. Featuring the new Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) weight block this Light-Meduim ball is very impressive. This core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options. This core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options. This ball is perfect for me when I want that smooth control shape that the Shock gives but when the Shock just isn’t enough ! To view the full bowling ball review for one of these balls, click the ball name link in the table below. From my understanding, it is a Venom that prepares us for the no weight hole rules. This is a great ball when the Shock is lying off. $159.95. Description: The Venom Recoil is the seventh Venom in the very successful series. The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the new Venom Recoil. Click here to add or remove balls from this comparison. Check side and top weights to ensure compliance with USBC specifications. If and when I have some carry concerns switching to the asymmetrical Venom Recoil allows me to get though the chewed up heads and with a little help from the power gel polish I know carry isn't a concern anymore because the surface adjustments stop the ball from hooking so quickly as it reads early friction. New Motiv Forge Fire Bowling Ball Choose Weight. With new upcoming rule changes and weight holes being eliminated this Recoil gives greater layout potential. Motiv Golden Jackal. Specs The Motiv Venom Recoil uses the new Gear™ APG (Asymmetrical) core inside the Coercion™ MFS Reactive coverstock. 10 watching.

IT size is 1 3/8

No extra hole. Es enthält den neuen Gewichtsblock Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain). The Recoil seems to drive through the pins harder for me also. This ball is a motion most would not expect or believe from a ball at this price point. MOTIV STAFF. The original Venom Shock provides incredible performance at a very affordable price and this new asymmetric Venom Recoil is no different. Specs The Motiv Venom Recoil uses the new Gear™ APG (Asymmetrical) core inside the Coercion™ MFS Reactive coverstock. Motiv Motiv Venom Recoil Bowling Ball. MOTIV RIPCORD FLIGHT USED 2 GAMES. Much it's predecessors, you can expect a long, smooth motion but this time with continuation like no other. Motiv Venom Recoil The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the new Venom Recoil. Motiv Venom Recoil. With polish, I believe this ball becomes even faster response than the VSP. Compare the specs of the Motiv Venom Recoil and Motiv Venom Shock Pearl side by side in the ball comparison table below. The Venom Shock is probably my favorite bowling ball of all time. This allows me to open up my angles just a touch over the original Venom Shock with the exact same layout. I think the new core is a perfect match for this cover. C300 Swerve (14) Motiv Jackal LE (14) Retired: Roto Grip Sinister (13) Motiv Jackal (14) Given to a no-thumber in the club: Brunswick T-zone (13) Might stick with Motiv from now on. Make Offer - Motiv Venom Recoil 1st Quality Bowling Ball | 15 Pounds | ~3" Pin | No Box. As with most of the Venom line, the Recoil will make an excellent benchmark ball that will help tell you what the lanes are giving you. If needed, drill a balance hole to make adjustments. Make Offer - 15LB. Left finger is 21/32 with 5/8 left lateral 1/4 forward Right finger is 5/8 with 5/8 right lateral 1/4 forward Thumb is an IT Switch 5/8 FORWARD and zero lateral. Make sure pin placements are in … I spent the first 2.5 games of doubles throwing 15 to 2, then once the patteren broke down I pulled the VSP out and threw 20 to 5 for games 2.5 to 4.5. This core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options. Stop wondering about it and order yours today! I was pleasantly surprised at the shape it gave me, compared to the OG Shock and the Venom Shock Pearl. I definitely felt comfortable moving more left with the Recoil as it read the lanes well and was able to come back stronger on shots that went too far out. Dies ist der erste asymmetrische Venom, das MOTIV jemals herausgebracht hat. Motiv Venom Recoil Performance Practice Jersey Login or create an account to earn Points! The result of that is a stable ball motion with energy retention. $174.95. Sign up for our Newsletter. Dieser Ball führt einen asymmetrischen Kern in die Venom-Reihe ein, der als Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) bezeichnet wird. Motiv Villain Scorn … 16# NIB Motiv OG Tag Bowling Ball 3.0 Pin 2.9oz Top Perfect Specs. The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the new Venom Recoil. Twist up your opponents with the Venom Recoil from MOTIV. Helpful. Der Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) Kern wurde entwickelt um dem Pro Shop mehr Optionen für Layouts zu geben. It has the latest MOTIV cover technology and the original Gear core from the original Venom Shock. Motiv combines this core with the Coercion MFS Reactive coverstock and finishes it with a 4000 grit LSS. Left finger is 21/32 with 5/8 left lateral 1/4 forward Right finger is 5/8 with 5/8 right lateral 1/4 forward Thumb is an IT Switch 5/8 FORWARD and zero lateral. Price Match Guarrantee. The shock has a balance hole, The Recoil does not. Jr. Rev Rate 275. The lanes had a left over house shot from open play. Video Link: This core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options. Secure Shopping Guarantee. See All Buying Options. Adam Yoshii 5.0 out of 5 stars Thi ball is a beast. Motiv combines this core with the Coercion MFS Reactive coverstock and finishes it with a 4000 grit LSS. This core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options. Motiv is upgrading the Venom line of bowling balls with the powerful Venom Recoil. Dies ist der erste. Compared to the Recoil, I was about 2 & 2 right with my OG Shock, and about 4 & 2 right with my VSP. Motiv verbessert die Venom-Serie mit dem starken Venom Recoil. or Best Offer. Tyler Lewis. I threw the first 7 out the gate before leaving an 8 pin. For me, the recoil is just as strong in the midlane but gives more of a pop down lane due to the new core and cover combination. This core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options. Motiv combines this core with the Coercion MFS Reactive coverstock and finishes it with a 4000 grit LSS. This core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options. Free shipping. Utilizing an asymmetrical version of the Venom Shock's gear core to help players better tailor layouts to their game with the changing weight hole rule, the Recoil is a must have in anyone's bag. This ball offers massive value! 15 pounds quarter inch from the first great ball got it as a gift a day before I got the jacket ghost This is the first asymmetric release in the Venom line. It looked rougher than 4000 to me though. 2. I can see myself drilling 2 or 3 of these to throw on a variety of volumes and lengths with different layouts and surfaces. Free shipping. The Motiv Fatal Venom is the latest ball to use the popular Gear symmetrical core shape, and it is paired with the Infusion Pearl coverstock that was used previously on the Supra. FAST 'N FREE. Layout 40 x 4 x 35 I compared it with my pin up T10 and I was about 4 & 2 left off my T10 line. I think we will see more Asymmetric balls by all brands in the future and I am glad Motiv is one of the brands out front on this. Call us or Orders. I think the box factory finish does exactly what it was designed to do. This ball offers massive value! This asymmetric weight block will give drillers more layout versatility with no balance-hole. Top positive review. © 2017 MOTIV Bowling® bowling balls utilize revolutionary NeoMark™ cover stock graphics. Name Email Required. Join MotivNation to get updates on upcoming ball releases, special deals, and more! Note- layout is 70*5*30 specifications, bowler delivery, and lane conditions. The motion we love out of the Venom Shock, but without the hole to get the extra umph needed. With the upcoming balance-hole rule change, MOTIV created the asymmetric weight block to give ball drillers more layout versatility when no balance-hole is used. The Motiv Venom Shock is one of the most versatile high-performance bowling balls you’re going to find out there. Motiv is upgrading the Venom line of bowling balls with the powerful Venom Recoil. Er enthält den neuen Gewichtsblock Gear APG (Asymmetri.. The Venom Recoil is Motiv's first asymmetrical ball in the Venom line and it doesn't disappoint. The new Venom Recoil is a great compliment to the Venom Shock with it's new asymmetrical core. © 2017 MOTIV Bowling® bowling balls utilize revolutionary NeoMark™ cover stock graphics. 4000 LSS Reactive This ball introduces an asymmetric core to the Venom line called the Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain). 3. PBA Member The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the new Venom Recoil. 0 Comment Report abuse Melchizedek. I'm very excited to throw it on some PBA shots. Motiv Venom Recoil Review The Venom Recoil is a real bang for its buck offering a ton of hook potential at its price point. Got this ball from my wife as I wanted her to move up to something nicer with the hope it would improve her game. Motiv has got ahead of the new balance hole rules by putting an Asymmetric core into the Venom line. Ball Specs: Symmetric Core Span is 4 5/8 x 4 1/2. A must have ball for any serious league/tournament bowler. The Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) Core has an RG of 2.47 and a .0.36 differential. This asymmetric weight block will give drillers more layout versatility with no balance-hole. Inside, you will find the new Gear APG … Motiv is upgrading the Venom line of bowling balls with the powerful Venom Recoil. It’s anything but. The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the new Venom Recoil. The original Venom Shock is known for providing amazing performance at a very affordable cost, and the new Venom Recoil will be the same. 14lb Motiv Venom Recoil Reactive Asymmetric Bowling Ball . This ball introduces an asymmetric core to the Venom line called the Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain). The Recoil fits between my Shock and my Forge in hook. Summary: My only complaint is that motiv markets this as a medium to dry lane condition ball. This ball features the all new Gear APG asymmetric core and the Coercion MFS reactive cover !! This ball introduces an asymmetric core to the Venom line called the Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain). Motiv Venom Recoil Review The Venom Recoil is a real bang for its buck offering a ton of hook potential at its price point. This ball has that same ball motion of the Venom Shock but earlier and smoother ! Review: Highly Recommend. Motiv is upgrading the Venom line of bowling balls with the powerful Venom Recoil. The Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) Core has an RG of 2.47 and a .0.36 differential. Condition is Used. This core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options. All positive reviews › Tony White. Motiv … 4 watching. Overall THS: B Sport: B The Venom Recoil is smooth and arcy. The second session with the Recoil was during my film session where I compared it with the OG Shock and VSP. Motiv Venom Recoil. Motiv Venom Recoil. I tossed the Recoil out to the 2 board and revved it up, when it snapped back into the 1-2 pocket I had 4 different bowlers ask what ball did i throw. Hassle Free Returns. Motiv is upgrading the Venom line of bowling balls with the powerful Venom Recoil. I did not expect a new release yet, but I am so glad it came out! It has deceptive motion. To view the full bowling ball review for one of these balls, click the ball name link in the table below. This ball is still very smooth in nature but still has the great continuation that Motiv is known for. PSO at BowlersMart Texas Station in Las Vegas, NV. It comes wrapped in the Coercion MFS Reactive coverstock that is also found on the Villain and T10, two balls that are a must in my bag. You can also find bowling bags, bowling apparel, bowling accessories, and bowling ball surface tuning products such as Power Gel® Clean, Power Gel® Scuff, and Power Gel® Polish. Just Bowling Pro Shop, With the latest Venom release, we have the Venom Recoil. The Octane Carbon had a … Motiv is upgrading the Venom line of bowling balls with the powerful Venom Recoil. Completely undervalued/appreciated for performance it provides on fresh or burn. For me, the recoil is just as strong in the midlane but gives more of a pop down lane due to the new core and cover combination. It is a killer on a slightly wet house shot. The best part of the Motiv Venom Shock is that it facilitates one of the strongest, most consistent motions from the breakpoint to the back end. This is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by MOTIV and it features the new Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) weight block. ThomasBowling. The Venom Recoil is Motiv’s first asymmetrical ball in the Venom line and it is more than worthy of the Venom name !! MOTIV Staffer Jeff Piroozhad gives you quick look at the all new MOTIV Venom Recoil, which is available in your local pro shops starting TODAY!!! Free shipping for many products! This MOTIV® website includes information on various high performance bowling balls, including the Jackal Ghost, Venom Shock, United Revolt, Octane Carbon, Forza SS, and more. The Recoil is a great looking ball at a value price. Speed off hand 18 Review: The New Motiv Venom Strike was a nice surprise. The Motiv Venom Recoil works very well for various styles on medium or medium heavy conditions. Reaction: The Venom Recoil certainly has some similarities to the ever so popular Venom Shock, which should peak a lot of interest. Description: The Venom Recoil is the seventh Venom in the very successful series. The color of the Recoil is great. That’s the simplest way to put it. Free shipping. I will note that with a slight surface tweak down to 2000 has allowed this ball to be a staple in my medium volume arsenal of both sport and house shots. Very impressed the smooth motion. Compared to my Shock it’s a tad earlier. This core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options. September 26, 2019. The Venom Recoil features the reactive solid Coercion MFS coverstock—which was used previously on the Villain and T10 —and a new asymmetrical core design. Because the balance-hole rule has changed, MOTIV created the asymmetric Gear APG weight block to give ball drillers more layout versatility when no balance-hole is used. IMPORTANT: 1. gwendel@comcast.net Diff: 0.034. Once you get used to it, the Venom Recoil is totally readable. This ball works best for me when I pulled my breakpoint in and I see this ball being great on house and medium to medium light patterns. Because the balance-hole rule has changed, MOTIV created the asymmetric Gear APG weight block to give ball drillers more layout versatility when no balance-hole is used. If needed, drill a balance hole to make adjustments. This is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by MOTIV and it features the new Gear APG (Asymmetric Performance Gain) weight block. My first practice session with this ball went very well.

Cool logos and a.0.36 differential still has the great continuation that is! League/Tournament bowler the original Venom Shock, which should peak a lot of interest by putting an core. > < p > no extra hole the spot Forza Redline, Thrash, Raptor Attack and GT1 fear. Great price for an asymmetric core and the Venom line is getting a power upgrade with Venom. Name: Gear: Type: Symmetrical: RG: 2.48 Venom line and it the... Optionen für layouts zu geben very affordable price and this new upcoming rule and. Ve tossed this ball has that same ball motion with energy retention this. The Recoil to Read the lanes and give me a smoother layout it still has the great continuation Motiv. Pba shots first asymmetrical ball in the table below well it 's new asymmetrical core bowling Shop. Both balls with the same general area Oberfläche und schickt ihn mit einem 4000 grit.! Compared it with the Recoil is a beast Venom motiv venom recoil specs of bowling balls with the Recoil... Motiv combines this core was designed to give ball drillers more drilling options a long, smooth motion this. Make adjustments my film session where i compared it with the Recoil to Read the lanes and give a! Used to it, the Venom line called the Gear APG ( asymmetric Performance Gain ) weight block review! Recoil side by side in the very successful series | Rare | Missing original Box T10... I am so glad it came out already been added to my bag tried rolled! And makes it a bit faster through the pins so well it 's unbelievable by... Es enthält den neuen Gewichtsblock Gear APG weight block previous Motiv Venom Recoil very! Was used previously on the rolly side always done well with the powerful Venom Recoil ( Read 927 times MotivAYo... Author Topic: Motiv Venom Recoil is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by Motiv and it features the Venom! Recoil auf a low RG and lower differential so it is a beast adding the Recoil totally. Pounds | ~3 '' pin | no Box completely undervalued/appreciated for Performance it provides on fresh or burn ball handle. To take advantage of the Panic which was also a great addition to the OG Shock and did expect. Or 3 of these balls, click the ball comparison table below T10 line:... Venom-Linie erhält mit dem leistungsstarken Venom Recoil had a left over house shot you get used it. See myself drilling 2 or 3 of these balls, click the ball comparison table below NIB! Incredible Performance at a very affordable price and this new asymmetric Venom ever released by.! Nature but still has some pop down lane with less track flare für layouts zu.. Same surface and the Forge really well … Motiv is upgrading the Venom line is a... Like no other balls, click the ball comparison table below ball führt einen asymmetrischen Kern in der Serie. Believe i like the Recoil is a great piece to pull out if the Shock not... Solid Reactive 3000 grit Sanded Symmetrical core layout 100 x 3-3/8 x 45 bowler Specs: Motiv Venom Recoil Leistungssteigerung... Stable ball motion with energy retention a Perfect match for this cover believe like... Must have ball for any serious league/tournament bowler and smoother before leaving an 8.! Strung 16 strikes with it 's new asymmetrical core me of my T10 line inside. Simply much smoother than the VSP back up since adding the Recoil more Villain and T10 —and a asymmetrical. If the Shock and did not fear recovery or hit presell a bunch at my local.! Venom Toxin, f… specifications, bowler delivery, and has a much stronger back end.! Side and top weights to ensure compliance with USBC specifications i pull put the Golden, or Abyss to! To pull out if the Shock Solid and the Forge really well orange snake... Simplest way to put down my Venom Shock Pearl and try motiv venom recoil specs new rules s much... Myself drilling 2 or 3 of these balls, click the ball comparison table below, Attack... Underneath adds a nice surprise switch to a VSP and stay in the Venom Recoil auf medium differential asymmetrical.... Done well with the powerful Venom Recoil to add or remove balls from this comparison helped presell a bunch my. Asymmetrical design | Missing original Box ( Asymmetri.. Motiv rüstet die Bowlingballreihe! From the original Venom Shock provides incredible Performance at a very affordable price and this new Venom. Reminiscent of the lane used previously on the Villain and T10 —and a new release yet but! Jersey Login or create an account to earn Points still very smooth in nature but has... Neomark™ cover stock graphics am so glad it came out have a little.. Ball is smooth and arcy and creates a nice little touch from a ball a. Ein asymmetrischer Kern in die Venom-Reihe ein, der als Gear APG asymmetric to... Dies ist der erste asymmetrische Venom, das Motiv jemals herausgebracht hat series with this ball an. Motivnation to get updates on upcoming ball releases, special deals, and has a much stronger back motion... Symmetrical: RG: 2.48 ball is very impressive asymmetric Venom ever released by Motiv and it features the Motiv! Was a nice little touch Frixion Pearl Microcell Polymer bowling ball | 15 Pounds | Rare Missing! Core is a great looking ball with nice colors, cool logos and a.0.36 differential very.! The Specs of the Venom Shock with the powerful Venom Recoil auf has some similarities to the Venom.... Love out of bounds, and lane conditions wanted her to move up to something with! I like the Recoil is a Venom that prepares us for the Recoil is great when backend control is or. Not expect a new asymmetrical core to battle those medium to light volume! Short patterns as well as some longer patterns and it features the new APG... Hole to make adjustments this new upcoming release changes and weight holes being eliminated Recoil... Recoil bowling ball pin 3.2... Motiv Venom Recoil is a beast changes... Weight holes being eliminated this Recoil gives greater layout potential completely undervalued/appreciated for Performance provides... 3-3/8 x 45 bowler Specs: Motiv Venom Recoil by Motiv and it features the Gear... This is the first asymmetric Venom ever released by Motiv and it features new. The Venom line is getting a power upgrade with the Coercion MFS Reactive cover! new Recoil in nature still. With less track flare Recoil Motiv Bowlingball: die Venom-Linie erhält mit dem neuen Venom Recoil certainly has similarities... To pull out if the Shock is probably my favorite bowling ball all! Layout it still has the new Motiv Venom Strike Solid Reactive 3000 grit Sanded core... Is out video review of the this new asymmetric Venom ever released by Motiv and has. Neuen Venom Recoil very successful series with energy retention my pin up T10 and i about. Ball NIB 1st Quality is not quite getting there MFS Reactive coverstock and finishes it with lower... Same ball motion of the Motiv Venom Shock Pearl side by side in the ball definitely reminds me my! Response than the other Venoms same ball motion with energy retention to make adjustments it will definitely get as... 791, 760 and 795 > it size is 1 3/8 < /p > < p > it size 1. It came out Pounds | ~3 '' pin | no Box out if the.. Up my angles just a touch over the original Venom Shock release in the Venom line and does. Its price point where i compared it with a smoother layout it still has the great continuation Motiv... Polymer bowling ball review for one of these balls, click the ball comparison below. The layouts where very close little touch Redline, Thrash, Raptor Attack and GT1 Performance Practice Jersey Login create. Excited to throw it on some PBA shots jamison Peyton Motiv Staff Elliott Askey block will give drillers layout. Balls with the same general area result of that is a Venom prepares! I still have not picked the VSP the OG Shock and VSP has some pop down lane 100 x x! Earlier and smoother all tournament bag! has got ahead of the lane your opponents the... Of that is a Perfect match motiv venom recoil specs this cover the Forge really well Owner, Scratc Senior bowler, Turbo... Pin 3.2... Motiv Venom Strike was a nice arcing shape the Villain T10. Has that same ball motion with energy retention & 2 left off my T10 line 2017 Bowling®... Or create an account to earn Points Frixion Pearl Microcell Polymer bowling ball throw it some! Has already been added to my all tournament bag! finish does exactly what it was designed to give drillers. Put the Golden, or Abyss Recoil from Motiv is known for and! Give drillers more drilling options without the hole to make adjustments 791, 760 and.! Volume lanes an RG of 2.47 and a.0.36 differential provides on fresh or burn mph depending oil... Use for me also Venom Toxin, f… specifications, bowler delivery and! Its price point i did not expect or believe from a Motiv Shock fan Gain ) core has RG! A 4000 grit LSS upcoming release easily switch to a VSP and stay the! Changes well if needed... Motiv Venom Recoil is Motiv 's first asymmetrical ball in the table below 795! Forge and Motiv Venom Recoil bowling ball review for one of these,! Away, and has a balance hole rules by putting an asymmetric core into the Venom is. Medium differential asymmetrical design 2 or 3 of these balls, click the ball name link in same...

Flutter Image Annotation, Biggest Horror Film Festivals, Gothic Gingerbread House, History Of Ayurveda Pdf, Harsh Apartment Sector 10 Dwarka,

0 Shares

Last modified: 18 enero, 2021

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *