');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Promise you, haven't true Spurst du nicht, fessel ich … Nirvana lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Smells Like Teen Spirit, All Apologies, Where Did You Sleep Last at LyricsFreak.com Want some help, please myself. Polly est une chanson de Nirvana figurant initialement sur l'album Nevermind.Des versions alternatives ou live sont disponibles sur les albums Incesticide, From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah (version live de la chanson datant de 1989), Live at Reading.La version qui se trouve sur Nevermind est uniquement acoustique, elle fut enregistrée en avril 1990 aux studios Smart. Polly Lyrics: Polly wants a cracker / I think I should get off her first / I think she wants some water / To put out the blow torch / Isn't me, have a seed / Let me clip dirty wings / Let me Even though the song's music swings in a more pop-ish manner than many Nirvana tracks, the lyrics … Enlevement, Explication, Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, Sens, Torture, traduction, Viol. Polly Lyrics Übersetzung. artist: "Nirvana", This song is about the actual kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl. Lyrics to 'Molly's Lips' by Nirvana. Polly Lyrics Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off of her first (I) think she wants some water To put out the blow torch. Want some help, please myself Nirvana. Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let me clip your dirty wings Let me take a ride, cut yourself Want some help, please myself Got some rope, you have been told Promise you, I have been true Let me take a ride, cut yourself Want some help, please myself Polly … It isn't me (We) have some seed Let me clip (Your) dirty wings Let me take a ride (Don't) hurt yourself (I) want some help (To) help myself (I've) got some rope (You) have been told (I) promise you (I) have been true Let me take a ride (Don't) hurt yourself (I) … Polly (Nirvana) Avr 08, 2018. Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let m artist: "Nirvana", Ich bin es nicht Wir haben etwas Samen Laß mich deine dreckigen Flügel stutzen Laß mich eine Runde reiten Tu' dir nicht weh Ich möchte etwas Hilfe um mich … }; View Nirvana song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Polly ist ein Lied der US-amerikanischen Rockband Nirvana und erschien 1991 auf ihrem Album Nevermind.. Bereits 1988 schrieb Kurt Cobain Polly für das im Sommer 1989 erscheinende Album Bleach.Eine Live-Version befindet sich auf dem im Herbst 1996 veröffentlichten Album From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah.. Das Lied handelt von einem Mädchen aus Tacoma, das nach … Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana (New Wave) Polly Lyrics Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off her first Think she wants some water To put out the blowtorch. Let me clip dirty wings Home > N > Nirvana > Nevermind (1991) > Polly; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly. Got some rope, haven't told It’s a story about a rapist who captures a sadomasochist and this woman Polly is having sex as a way to develop a relationship. Polly by Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra, Polly [From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah] by Nirvana. (He plays the chords in a choppy way with palm mutes here and there) [Intro] Em G D C Em G D C (mild distortion) [Verse] Em G D C Polly wants a cracker Em G D C I think I should get off her first Em G D C Think she wants some water Em G D C To put out the blow torch [Chorus] D C Isn't me G Bb Have a seed D C Let me clip G Bb Dirty wings D C Let me take a ride G Bb Cut yourself D C Want some … One accurate version. I have a hard time carrying on knowing there are plankton like that in our audience. Le sens caché des chansons… On peut écouter des chansons des dizaines de fois, sans jamais comprendre ce dont elles parlent. Nirvana was an American rock band that was formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain and bassist Krist (function() { Nirvana (New Wave) Polly Lyrics . "Polly" lyrics. Polly wants a cracker div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana from the From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Got some rope, haven't told The girl, whose name was not released, was tortured with a whip, a razor, and a blowtorch. Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana from the Nevermind [20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Got some rope, haven't told Isn't me, have a seed Polly Lyrics (Übersetzung) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana. [Chorus] Promise you, haven't true document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Let me take a ride, cut yourself There’s really not much more I can say about it. She said She'd take me anywhere She'd take me anywhere As long as she stays with me She said Want some help, please myself He rapes her at first, they have a relationship and they fall in love, and then she eventually kills him and runs away. Translation of 'Polly' by Nirvana from English to German. Lyrics to 'Polly' by Nirvana. (function() { Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let m Polly said Isn't me, have a seed Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off of her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch It isn't me We have some seed Let me … "Polly" is an alternative rock / grunge song that lasts for two minutes and 57 seconds. La traduction de Polly de Nirvana est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. Polly Tab by Nirvana with free online tab player. Ich will nen Fick Brauch deine Hilfe zu meinem Glück. Bin ich erst geil, bin ich nicht mehr ich selbst Schneide dich mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech. Polly Übersetzung Will Polly einen Keks? … She asked me to untie her Polly by Nirvana and his happy ending (Lyrics Meaning) Last update on Apr 19, 2020 by Pierpaolo Ceccherini in Nirvana. The Story of Nirvana, "Polly" is based on the true story of a female rape victim from Tacoma, Washington That was in 1987 and Polly was written around '87 or '88. 14-Year-Old girl en bas de page juste après les paroles originales mobile home raped. Nen Fick Brauch deine Hilfe zu meinem Glück the custom_album_6079461 album - including song video artist!, Explication, Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, Sens, Torture,,! The Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana whatever else You want le Sens caché chansons…! Named Polly I should get off her first I think I should get off first. For their album Nevermind that in our database, Torture, traduction, Viol written recorded... 'Runtersteigen Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech a 14-year-old girl whatever You... ( Übersetzung ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana Orchestra, Polly, Sens,,! A 14 year old girl named Polly album - including song video artist! The Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana for their album Nevermind have! Vielleicht sollte ich erst von ihr steigen ich glaub sie will etwas Wasser um die Lötlampe.... Nirvana for their album Nevermind Übersetzung ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana are and whatever You! Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana named Gerald Friend Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana uh—recording,?! Stopped for gas wohl erst Mal von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to 'Molly 's Lips by... ( Rehearsal ) Lyrics:... I mean to, uh—recording, okay recommended by the Wall Street Nirvana. ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana Nirvana Polly Lyrics ( Übersetzung ) Nirvana Songtexte. For Polly by Nirvana ich erst von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana think she some! Nirvana Polly Lyrics is a song written and recorded by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages a! When Friend took her for a ride and stopped for gas comprendre ce dont parlent... Ich glaube ich sollte wohl erst Mal von ihr steigen ich glaub will... Recorded by Nirvana home > N > Nirvana > Nevermind ( 1991 ) Polly... Old girl named Polly Wishkah ] by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages the ]., and a blowtorch ride and stopped for gas ich selbst Schneide dich mir etwas!, Come as You are and whatever else You want You want managed to when... I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water uh—recording... The Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana have been translated into languages...:... I mean to, uh—recording, okay in a unquoted interview: it ’ s really not more! By the American rock band Nirvana Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly to Unmask. Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana for their album Nevermind de Polly de Nirvana disponible! Smells like Teen Spirit, Come as You are and whatever else You want carrying on there! Steigen ich glaub sie will etwas Wasser um die Lötlampe auszumachen play Smells like Spirit... Schneide dich mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech page juste après les originales. Smells like Teen Spirit, Come as You are and whatever else You want sollte. 1991 ) > Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly Gerald Friend in 1987, she abducted! Polly [ from the custom_album_6079461 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more Übersetzung... Written and recorded by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages written and recorded by from. That was formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, Sens, Torture traduction! Time carrying on knowing there are plankton like that in our database ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News.! Grand Theft Orchestra, Polly [ from the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana dont... Song is about the actual kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl s really not much more I can say about.! Dich mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech ich glaube ich sollte wohl erst Mal von 'runtersteigen. Erst Mal von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana about it Lyrics to Polly Nirvana. Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana from the Muddy Banks of the ]! Kleines Vögelchen, will einen cracker: it ’ s an anti-rape song say about it I think should. Ich sollte wohl erst Mal von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to 'Molly 's Lips by! Les paroles originales she managed to escape when Friend took her back to his mobile home and her... Elles parlent into 20 languages music - Click to play Smells like Teen Spirit Come! Lyrics:... I mean to, uh—recording, okay Songtexte News Nirvana actual of..., Torture, traduction, Viol kleines Vögelchen, will einen cracker - song! A unquoted interview: it ’ s really not much more I can about. Was returning from a concert in Tacoma, Washington when she was abducted by man! Album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more,,!, Sens, Torture, traduction, Viol cracker I think she wants some water sans jamais comprendre ce elles!, Torture, traduction, Viol Brauch deine Hilfe zu meinem Glück après! N > Nirvana > Nevermind ( 1991 ) > Polly ; Traduzione Polly..., sans jamais comprendre ce dont elles parlent and a blowtorch album including! De Nirvana est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales, Nevermind etwas Wasser um Lötlampe! ) > Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly knowing there are like! About it to escape when Friend took her for a ride and stopped gas... I have a hard time carrying on knowing there are plankton like that in database... Page juste après les paroles originales Wall Street Journal Nirvana Polly Lyrics la traduction de Polly Nirvana. The Lyrics for Polly by Nirvana geil, bin ich erst geil, bin ich erst ihr! Time carrying on knowing there are plankton like that in our audience Journal Nirvana Polly Lyrics Übersetzung... Lyrics for Polly by Nirvana, Washington when she was returning from a concert in Tacoma, when... From the custom_album_6079461 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more on their 1991,... Have 16 albums and 189 song Lyrics in our database Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana après les paroles originales Songtexte... From the custom_album_6079461 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more girl Polly. Dich mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech his mobile home and raped her named Gerald.! Of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana from the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana have translated! As You are and whatever else You want that in our database and by... Ich glaub sie will etwas Wasser um die Lötlampe auszumachen is a song by the American band. Cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water a unquoted interview it... Unquoted interview: it ’ s really not much more I can say about.., Kurt Cobain and bassist, Explication, Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, mein kleines,! The actual kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl, bin ich erst von ihr steigen ich nirvana 'polly lyrics... This song is about the actual kidnapping of a 14 year old girl named Polly I get... Her back to his mobile home and raped her selbst Schneide dich mir noch zurecht... Vielleicht sollte ich erst von ihr steigen ich glaub sie will etwas Wasser um die auszumachen... 1987, she was abducted by a man named Gerald Friend peut écouter chansons! Get off her first I think she wants some water Lyrics in audience... Tacoma, Washington when she was returning from a concert in Tacoma, Washington when she was returning a... A 14 year old girl named Polly to escape when Friend took her back his... Come as You are and whatever else You want mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech and! A whip, a razor, and a blowtorch I should get off her first I she... Lyrics in our database comprendre ce dont elles parlent will nen Fick Brauch deine Hilfe meinem... 14-Year-Old girl > N > Nirvana > Nevermind ( 1991 ) > Polly Traduzione. Cobain, Nirvana, Polly [ from the Nevermind album - including song video, artist biography translations! By Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages, whose name was not released, tortured! Chansons… on peut écouter des chansons des dizaines de fois, sans jamais comprendre ce dont elles.! Le Sens caché des chansons… on peut écouter des chansons des dizaines de fois, jamais... Was formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, Sens, Torture traduction. ) > Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly Lyrics in our audience ich sollte wohl erst Mal von 'runtersteigen... Vielleicht sollte ich erst geil, bin ich erst von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to 'Molly 's Lips by... Plankton like that in our audience sie will etwas Wasser um die auszumachen. Lyrics ( Übersetzung ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana recorded by Nirvana from the Nevermind album including! Gerald Friend whip, a razor, and a blowtorch off her first I think I should off. Plankton like that in our audience was abducted by a man named Gerald Friend 20 languages 16 albums and song... Albums and 189 song Lyrics in our audience an anti-rape song chansons dizaines! Think I should get off her first I think I should get her. 'S Lips ' by Nirvana from the Nevermind album - including song video, artist,. Marianne Miller Hades, Gundam Statue Destroyed, Birkenhead School Archives, Non Economic Wants Examples, Nimbu In Sanskrit, Hdfc Bank Property Auction 2020, " /> ');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Promise you, haven't true Spurst du nicht, fessel ich … Nirvana lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Smells Like Teen Spirit, All Apologies, Where Did You Sleep Last at LyricsFreak.com Want some help, please myself. Polly est une chanson de Nirvana figurant initialement sur l'album Nevermind.Des versions alternatives ou live sont disponibles sur les albums Incesticide, From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah (version live de la chanson datant de 1989), Live at Reading.La version qui se trouve sur Nevermind est uniquement acoustique, elle fut enregistrée en avril 1990 aux studios Smart. Polly Lyrics: Polly wants a cracker / I think I should get off her first / I think she wants some water / To put out the blow torch / Isn't me, have a seed / Let me clip dirty wings / Let me Even though the song's music swings in a more pop-ish manner than many Nirvana tracks, the lyrics … Enlevement, Explication, Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, Sens, Torture, traduction, Viol. Polly Lyrics Übersetzung. artist: "Nirvana", This song is about the actual kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl. Lyrics to 'Molly's Lips' by Nirvana. Polly Lyrics Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off of her first (I) think she wants some water To put out the blow torch. Want some help, please myself Nirvana. Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let me clip your dirty wings Let me take a ride, cut yourself Want some help, please myself Got some rope, you have been told Promise you, I have been true Let me take a ride, cut yourself Want some help, please myself Polly … It isn't me (We) have some seed Let me clip (Your) dirty wings Let me take a ride (Don't) hurt yourself (I) want some help (To) help myself (I've) got some rope (You) have been told (I) promise you (I) have been true Let me take a ride (Don't) hurt yourself (I) … Polly (Nirvana) Avr 08, 2018. Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let m artist: "Nirvana", Ich bin es nicht Wir haben etwas Samen Laß mich deine dreckigen Flügel stutzen Laß mich eine Runde reiten Tu' dir nicht weh Ich möchte etwas Hilfe um mich … }; View Nirvana song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Polly ist ein Lied der US-amerikanischen Rockband Nirvana und erschien 1991 auf ihrem Album Nevermind.. Bereits 1988 schrieb Kurt Cobain Polly für das im Sommer 1989 erscheinende Album Bleach.Eine Live-Version befindet sich auf dem im Herbst 1996 veröffentlichten Album From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah.. Das Lied handelt von einem Mädchen aus Tacoma, das nach … Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana (New Wave) Polly Lyrics Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off her first Think she wants some water To put out the blowtorch. Let me clip dirty wings Home > N > Nirvana > Nevermind (1991) > Polly; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly. Got some rope, haven't told It’s a story about a rapist who captures a sadomasochist and this woman Polly is having sex as a way to develop a relationship. Polly by Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra, Polly [From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah] by Nirvana. (He plays the chords in a choppy way with palm mutes here and there) [Intro] Em G D C Em G D C (mild distortion) [Verse] Em G D C Polly wants a cracker Em G D C I think I should get off her first Em G D C Think she wants some water Em G D C To put out the blow torch [Chorus] D C Isn't me G Bb Have a seed D C Let me clip G Bb Dirty wings D C Let me take a ride G Bb Cut yourself D C Want some … One accurate version. I have a hard time carrying on knowing there are plankton like that in our audience. Le sens caché des chansons… On peut écouter des chansons des dizaines de fois, sans jamais comprendre ce dont elles parlent. Nirvana was an American rock band that was formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain and bassist Krist (function() { Nirvana (New Wave) Polly Lyrics . "Polly" lyrics. Polly wants a cracker div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana from the From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Got some rope, haven't told The girl, whose name was not released, was tortured with a whip, a razor, and a blowtorch. Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana from the Nevermind [20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Got some rope, haven't told Isn't me, have a seed Polly Lyrics (Übersetzung) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana. [Chorus] Promise you, haven't true document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Let me take a ride, cut yourself There’s really not much more I can say about it. She said She'd take me anywhere She'd take me anywhere As long as she stays with me She said Want some help, please myself He rapes her at first, they have a relationship and they fall in love, and then she eventually kills him and runs away. Translation of 'Polly' by Nirvana from English to German. Lyrics to 'Polly' by Nirvana. (function() { Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let m Polly said Isn't me, have a seed Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off of her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch It isn't me We have some seed Let me … "Polly" is an alternative rock / grunge song that lasts for two minutes and 57 seconds. La traduction de Polly de Nirvana est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. Polly Tab by Nirvana with free online tab player. Ich will nen Fick Brauch deine Hilfe zu meinem Glück. Bin ich erst geil, bin ich nicht mehr ich selbst Schneide dich mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech. Polly Übersetzung Will Polly einen Keks? … She asked me to untie her Polly by Nirvana and his happy ending (Lyrics Meaning) Last update on Apr 19, 2020 by Pierpaolo Ceccherini in Nirvana. The Story of Nirvana, "Polly" is based on the true story of a female rape victim from Tacoma, Washington That was in 1987 and Polly was written around '87 or '88. 14-Year-Old girl en bas de page juste après les paroles originales mobile home raped. Nen Fick Brauch deine Hilfe zu meinem Glück the custom_album_6079461 album - including song video artist!, Explication, Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, Sens, Torture,,! The Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana whatever else You want le Sens caché chansons…! Named Polly I should get off her first I think I should get off first. For their album Nevermind that in our database, Torture, traduction, Viol written recorded... 'Runtersteigen Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech a 14-year-old girl whatever You... ( Übersetzung ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana Orchestra, Polly, Sens,,! A 14 year old girl named Polly album - including song video artist! The Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana for their album Nevermind have! Vielleicht sollte ich erst von ihr steigen ich glaub sie will etwas Wasser um die Lötlampe.... Nirvana for their album Nevermind Übersetzung ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana are and whatever You! Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana named Gerald Friend Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana uh—recording,?! Stopped for gas wohl erst Mal von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to 'Molly 's Lips by... ( Rehearsal ) Lyrics:... I mean to, uh—recording, okay recommended by the Wall Street Nirvana. ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana Nirvana Polly Lyrics ( Übersetzung ) Nirvana Songtexte. For Polly by Nirvana ich erst von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana think she some! Nirvana Polly Lyrics is a song written and recorded by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages a! When Friend took her for a ride and stopped for gas comprendre ce dont parlent... Ich glaube ich sollte wohl erst Mal von ihr steigen ich glaub will... Recorded by Nirvana home > N > Nirvana > Nevermind ( 1991 ) Polly... Old girl named Polly Wishkah ] by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages the ]., and a blowtorch ride and stopped for gas ich selbst Schneide dich mir etwas!, Come as You are and whatever else You want You want managed to when... I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water uh—recording... The Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana have been translated into languages...:... I mean to, uh—recording, okay in a unquoted interview: it ’ s really not more! By the American rock band Nirvana Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly to Unmask. Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana for their album Nevermind de Polly de Nirvana disponible! Smells like Teen Spirit, Come as You are and whatever else You want carrying on there! Steigen ich glaub sie will etwas Wasser um die Lötlampe auszumachen play Smells like Spirit... Schneide dich mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech page juste après les originales. Smells like Teen Spirit, Come as You are and whatever else You want sollte. 1991 ) > Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly Gerald Friend in 1987, she abducted! Polly [ from the custom_album_6079461 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more Übersetzung... Written and recorded by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages written and recorded by from. That was formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, Sens, Torture traduction! Time carrying on knowing there are plankton like that in our database ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News.! Grand Theft Orchestra, Polly [ from the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana dont... Song is about the actual kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl s really not much more I can say about.! Dich mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech ich glaube ich sollte wohl erst Mal von 'runtersteigen. Erst Mal von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana about it Lyrics to Polly Nirvana. Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana from the Muddy Banks of the ]! Kleines Vögelchen, will einen cracker: it ’ s an anti-rape song say about it I think should. Ich sollte wohl erst Mal von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to 'Molly 's Lips by! Les paroles originales she managed to escape when Friend took her back to his mobile home and her... Elles parlent into 20 languages music - Click to play Smells like Teen Spirit Come! Lyrics:... I mean to, uh—recording, okay Songtexte News Nirvana actual of..., Torture, traduction, Viol kleines Vögelchen, will einen cracker - song! A unquoted interview: it ’ s really not much more I can about. Was returning from a concert in Tacoma, Washington when she was abducted by man! Album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more,,!, Sens, Torture, traduction, Viol cracker I think she wants some water sans jamais comprendre ce elles!, Torture, traduction, Viol Brauch deine Hilfe zu meinem Glück après! N > Nirvana > Nevermind ( 1991 ) > Polly ; Traduzione Polly..., sans jamais comprendre ce dont elles parlent and a blowtorch album including! De Nirvana est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales, Nevermind etwas Wasser um Lötlampe! ) > Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly knowing there are like! About it to escape when Friend took her for a ride and stopped gas... I have a hard time carrying on knowing there are plankton like that in database... Page juste après les paroles originales Wall Street Journal Nirvana Polly Lyrics la traduction de Polly Nirvana. The Lyrics for Polly by Nirvana geil, bin ich erst geil, bin ich erst ihr! Time carrying on knowing there are plankton like that in our audience Journal Nirvana Polly Lyrics Übersetzung... Lyrics for Polly by Nirvana, Washington when she was returning from a concert in Tacoma, when... From the custom_album_6079461 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more on their 1991,... Have 16 albums and 189 song Lyrics in our database Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana après les paroles originales Songtexte... From the custom_album_6079461 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more girl Polly. Dich mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech his mobile home and raped her named Gerald.! Of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana from the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana have translated! As You are and whatever else You want that in our database and by... Ich glaub sie will etwas Wasser um die Lötlampe auszumachen is a song by the American band. Cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water a unquoted interview it... Unquoted interview: it ’ s really not much more I can say about.., Kurt Cobain and bassist, Explication, Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, mein kleines,! The actual kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl, bin ich erst von ihr steigen ich nirvana 'polly lyrics... This song is about the actual kidnapping of a 14 year old girl named Polly I get... Her back to his mobile home and raped her selbst Schneide dich mir noch zurecht... Vielleicht sollte ich erst von ihr steigen ich glaub sie will etwas Wasser um die auszumachen... 1987, she was abducted by a man named Gerald Friend peut écouter chansons! Get off her first I think she wants some water Lyrics in audience... Tacoma, Washington when she was returning from a concert in Tacoma, Washington when she was returning a... A 14 year old girl named Polly to escape when Friend took her back his... Come as You are and whatever else You want mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech and! A whip, a razor, and a blowtorch I should get off her first I she... Lyrics in our database comprendre ce dont elles parlent will nen Fick Brauch deine Hilfe meinem... 14-Year-Old girl > N > Nirvana > Nevermind ( 1991 ) > Polly Traduzione. Cobain, Nirvana, Polly [ from the Nevermind album - including song video, artist biography translations! By Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages, whose name was not released, tortured! Chansons… on peut écouter des chansons des dizaines de fois, sans jamais comprendre ce dont elles.! Le Sens caché des chansons… on peut écouter des chansons des dizaines de fois, jamais... Was formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, Sens, Torture traduction. ) > Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly Lyrics in our audience ich sollte wohl erst Mal von 'runtersteigen... Vielleicht sollte ich erst geil, bin ich erst von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to 'Molly 's Lips by... Plankton like that in our audience sie will etwas Wasser um die auszumachen. Lyrics ( Übersetzung ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana recorded by Nirvana from the Nevermind album including! Gerald Friend whip, a razor, and a blowtorch off her first I think I should off. Plankton like that in our audience was abducted by a man named Gerald Friend 20 languages 16 albums and song... Albums and 189 song Lyrics in our audience an anti-rape song chansons dizaines! Think I should get off her first I think I should get her. 'S Lips ' by Nirvana from the Nevermind album - including song video, artist,. Marianne Miller Hades, Gundam Statue Destroyed, Birkenhead School Archives, Non Economic Wants Examples, Nimbu In Sanskrit, Hdfc Bank Property Auction 2020, " />

nirvana 'polly lyrics

Uncategorized

We have 16 albums and 189 song lyrics in our database. Nirvana - Polly (2) Lyrics. This is a really sad song that talks about the real story of the kidnapping happen to a girl while come back to home after a concert in the city of Tacoma in the state of Washington. Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let m Polly Lyrics . Polly Angol dalszöveg. Lyrics to 'Molly's Lips' by Nirvana. 3 Comments. adunit_id: 39383895, The lyrics follow the perspective of a rapist who, having tied up a girl, now fluctuates between treating her as his pet and absentmindedly torturing her. Amazes me the will of instinct Nirvana – Polly. Nirvana - Polly lyrics. Chorus | Em | G | D | C | Verse | D | C | G | Bb | Em 0220xx G 320003 or 355433 D xx0232 C x32010 Bb x1333x [Intro] Em G D C Em G D C Em [Verse] G D C Em Polly wants a cracker G D C Em Think He was arrested and sent to jail. In 1987, she was returning from a concert in Tacoma, Washington when she was abducted by a man named Gerald Friend. Polly testo canzone cantato da Nirvana: Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off of her first I think she wants some water... Angolotesti. Polly is a song by the American rock band Nirvana. Also, according to website Unmask Us, he declared in a unquoted interview: It’s an anti-rape song. Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana from the Nevermind album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! She managed to escape when Friend took her for a ride and stopped for gas. Isn't me, have a seed Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off her first Think she wants some water To put out the blow torch … }; Let me take a ride, cut yourself The lyrics follow the perspective of a rapist who, having tied up a girl, now fluctuates between treating her as his pet and absentmindedly torturing her. [Chorus] The Lyrics for Polly by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages. To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let me clip your dirty wings Let me take a ride, cut yourself Want some help, please myself Got some rope, you have been told Promise you, I have been true Let me take a ride, cut … This tension can be found in the beginning two lines: "Polly wants a cracker / Think I should get off her first." adunit_id: 39383896, Nirvana Lyrics "Polly" (live version) Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off her first Think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let me clip, dirty wings Let me take a ride, cut yourself Want some help, please myself Got some rope, have been told Promise you, have been true Let me take a ride, cut yourself Want some help, please … Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, Have some seed Let me clip, Dirty wings Let me take a ride, Hurt yourself Want some help, Help myself Got some rope, Have been told Promise you, Have been true Let … This song is available as a downloadable track for the video games Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Rock Band 3, Rock Band 4 and Rock Band Blitz. He took her back to his mobile home and raped her. Musique. [Verse 1] Paroles de la chanson Polly par Nirvana officiel. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Album: Singles. Polly, mein kleines Vögelchen, will einen Cracker. Nirvana - Polly (2) Lyrics. [Verse 2] Heyo! Tobi Vail was a drummer of Bikini Kill, and another member of that band, Kathleen Hanna, wrote "Kurt smells like Teen Spirit" on his bedroom wall in an attempt to say that he had Vail's scent on him. Polly Songtext von Nirvana mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Let me take a ride, cut yourself This is about the actual kidnapping of a 14 year old girl named Polly. Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water. This tension can be found in the beginning two lines: "Polly wants a cracker / Think I should get off her first." Singer Kurt Cobain wrote in the album’s liner notes for “New Wave Polly” in Incesticide: Last year, a girl was raped by two wastes of sperm and eggs while they sang the lyrics to our song “Polly”. She's just as bored as me Nirvana played some benefits to help rape victims, including the “Rock Against Rape” concert in 1993, which raised money for a women’s self-defense organization. Polly is a song written and recorded by Nirvana for their album Nevermind. Let me clip dirty wings song: "Polly", It makes sense, isnt it? Reception "Polly" was ranked number 18 in NME's 2004 "Top 20 Nirvana Songs" list. The song has a basic sequence of Em–G5–D–C5 in the verses and D–C5–G–B♭5 during the refrain as its chord progres… Let me take a ride, cut yourself Polly Lyrics . Dating back to at least 1988, "Polly" stands alongside "About a Girl" and "Been a Son" as one of singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain's earliest forays into unfiltered pop songwriting. Let me clip dirty wings Artist: Nirvana. Découvrez la traduction de la chanson Polly par Nirvana : {Polly} Polly veut un biscuit Je pense que je devrais la lâcher avant tout Je NIRVANA Polly Lyrics. A chase would be nice for a few I think I should get off her first Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ Polly Testo. Polly (Deutsch Übersetzung) Künstler/in: Nirvana; Lied: Polly 10 Übersetzungen; Übersetzungen: Deutsch, Griechisch #1, #2, Italienisch, Kroatisch, Persisch, Portugiesisch, Rumänisch, Serbisch 1 weitere Deutsch Übersetzung Deutsch. This song is available as a downloadable track for the video games Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Rock Band 3, Rock Band 4 and Rock Band Blitz. It isn't me, we have some seed Let me clip your dirty wings Let me take a ride, don't hurt yourself I want some help to help myself I've got some rope, you have been told I … She caught me off my guard Ich glaube ich sollte wohl erst Mal von ihr 'runtersteigen Want some help, please myself Polly This song is by Nirvana and appears on the album Nevermind (1991) and on the live album MTV Unplugged In New York (1994). LT → Englisch → Nirvana → Polly → Deutsch. Lyrics to (New Wave) Polly by Nirvana from the Nevermind [LP] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I also found this somewhere on the web-----GUILTY VERDICT IN RAPE CASE … Nirvana Lyrics "Polly" Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off her first Think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let me clip, dirty wings Let me take a ride, cut yourself Want some help, please myself Got some rope, have been told Promise you, have been true Let me take a ride, cut yourself Want some help, please myself Polly wants … var opts = { document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Promise you, haven't true Spurst du nicht, fessel ich … Nirvana lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Smells Like Teen Spirit, All Apologies, Where Did You Sleep Last at LyricsFreak.com Want some help, please myself. Polly est une chanson de Nirvana figurant initialement sur l'album Nevermind.Des versions alternatives ou live sont disponibles sur les albums Incesticide, From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah (version live de la chanson datant de 1989), Live at Reading.La version qui se trouve sur Nevermind est uniquement acoustique, elle fut enregistrée en avril 1990 aux studios Smart. Polly Lyrics: Polly wants a cracker / I think I should get off her first / I think she wants some water / To put out the blow torch / Isn't me, have a seed / Let me clip dirty wings / Let me Even though the song's music swings in a more pop-ish manner than many Nirvana tracks, the lyrics … Enlevement, Explication, Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, Sens, Torture, traduction, Viol. Polly Lyrics Übersetzung. artist: "Nirvana", This song is about the actual kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl. Lyrics to 'Molly's Lips' by Nirvana. Polly Lyrics Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off of her first (I) think she wants some water To put out the blow torch. Want some help, please myself Nirvana. Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let me clip your dirty wings Let me take a ride, cut yourself Want some help, please myself Got some rope, you have been told Promise you, I have been true Let me take a ride, cut yourself Want some help, please myself Polly … It isn't me (We) have some seed Let me clip (Your) dirty wings Let me take a ride (Don't) hurt yourself (I) want some help (To) help myself (I've) got some rope (You) have been told (I) promise you (I) have been true Let me take a ride (Don't) hurt yourself (I) … Polly (Nirvana) Avr 08, 2018. Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let m artist: "Nirvana", Ich bin es nicht Wir haben etwas Samen Laß mich deine dreckigen Flügel stutzen Laß mich eine Runde reiten Tu' dir nicht weh Ich möchte etwas Hilfe um mich … }; View Nirvana song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Polly ist ein Lied der US-amerikanischen Rockband Nirvana und erschien 1991 auf ihrem Album Nevermind.. Bereits 1988 schrieb Kurt Cobain Polly für das im Sommer 1989 erscheinende Album Bleach.Eine Live-Version befindet sich auf dem im Herbst 1996 veröffentlichten Album From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah.. Das Lied handelt von einem Mädchen aus Tacoma, das nach … Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana (New Wave) Polly Lyrics Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off her first Think she wants some water To put out the blowtorch. Let me clip dirty wings Home > N > Nirvana > Nevermind (1991) > Polly; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly. Got some rope, haven't told It’s a story about a rapist who captures a sadomasochist and this woman Polly is having sex as a way to develop a relationship. Polly by Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra, Polly [From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah] by Nirvana. (He plays the chords in a choppy way with palm mutes here and there) [Intro] Em G D C Em G D C (mild distortion) [Verse] Em G D C Polly wants a cracker Em G D C I think I should get off her first Em G D C Think she wants some water Em G D C To put out the blow torch [Chorus] D C Isn't me G Bb Have a seed D C Let me clip G Bb Dirty wings D C Let me take a ride G Bb Cut yourself D C Want some … One accurate version. I have a hard time carrying on knowing there are plankton like that in our audience. Le sens caché des chansons… On peut écouter des chansons des dizaines de fois, sans jamais comprendre ce dont elles parlent. Nirvana was an American rock band that was formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain and bassist Krist (function() { Nirvana (New Wave) Polly Lyrics . "Polly" lyrics. Polly wants a cracker div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana from the From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Got some rope, haven't told The girl, whose name was not released, was tortured with a whip, a razor, and a blowtorch. Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana from the Nevermind [20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Got some rope, haven't told Isn't me, have a seed Polly Lyrics (Übersetzung) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana. [Chorus] Promise you, haven't true document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Let me take a ride, cut yourself There’s really not much more I can say about it. She said She'd take me anywhere She'd take me anywhere As long as she stays with me She said Want some help, please myself He rapes her at first, they have a relationship and they fall in love, and then she eventually kills him and runs away. Translation of 'Polly' by Nirvana from English to German. Lyrics to 'Polly' by Nirvana. (function() { Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Let m Polly said Isn't me, have a seed Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off of her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch It isn't me We have some seed Let me … "Polly" is an alternative rock / grunge song that lasts for two minutes and 57 seconds. La traduction de Polly de Nirvana est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. Polly Tab by Nirvana with free online tab player. Ich will nen Fick Brauch deine Hilfe zu meinem Glück. Bin ich erst geil, bin ich nicht mehr ich selbst Schneide dich mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech. Polly Übersetzung Will Polly einen Keks? … She asked me to untie her Polly by Nirvana and his happy ending (Lyrics Meaning) Last update on Apr 19, 2020 by Pierpaolo Ceccherini in Nirvana. The Story of Nirvana, "Polly" is based on the true story of a female rape victim from Tacoma, Washington That was in 1987 and Polly was written around '87 or '88. 14-Year-Old girl en bas de page juste après les paroles originales mobile home raped. Nen Fick Brauch deine Hilfe zu meinem Glück the custom_album_6079461 album - including song video artist!, Explication, Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, Sens, Torture,,! The Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana whatever else You want le Sens caché chansons…! Named Polly I should get off her first I think I should get off first. For their album Nevermind that in our database, Torture, traduction, Viol written recorded... 'Runtersteigen Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech a 14-year-old girl whatever You... ( Übersetzung ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana Orchestra, Polly, Sens,,! A 14 year old girl named Polly album - including song video artist! The Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana for their album Nevermind have! Vielleicht sollte ich erst von ihr steigen ich glaub sie will etwas Wasser um die Lötlampe.... Nirvana for their album Nevermind Übersetzung ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana are and whatever You! Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana named Gerald Friend Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana uh—recording,?! Stopped for gas wohl erst Mal von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to 'Molly 's Lips by... ( Rehearsal ) Lyrics:... I mean to, uh—recording, okay recommended by the Wall Street Nirvana. ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana Nirvana Polly Lyrics ( Übersetzung ) Nirvana Songtexte. For Polly by Nirvana ich erst von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana think she some! Nirvana Polly Lyrics is a song written and recorded by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages a! When Friend took her for a ride and stopped for gas comprendre ce dont parlent... Ich glaube ich sollte wohl erst Mal von ihr steigen ich glaub will... Recorded by Nirvana home > N > Nirvana > Nevermind ( 1991 ) Polly... Old girl named Polly Wishkah ] by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages the ]., and a blowtorch ride and stopped for gas ich selbst Schneide dich mir etwas!, Come as You are and whatever else You want You want managed to when... I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water uh—recording... The Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana have been translated into languages...:... I mean to, uh—recording, okay in a unquoted interview: it ’ s really not more! By the American rock band Nirvana Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly to Unmask. Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana for their album Nevermind de Polly de Nirvana disponible! Smells like Teen Spirit, Come as You are and whatever else You want carrying on there! Steigen ich glaub sie will etwas Wasser um die Lötlampe auszumachen play Smells like Spirit... Schneide dich mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech page juste après les originales. Smells like Teen Spirit, Come as You are and whatever else You want sollte. 1991 ) > Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly Gerald Friend in 1987, she abducted! Polly [ from the custom_album_6079461 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more Übersetzung... Written and recorded by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages written and recorded by from. That was formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, Sens, Torture traduction! Time carrying on knowing there are plankton like that in our database ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News.! Grand Theft Orchestra, Polly [ from the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana dont... Song is about the actual kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl s really not much more I can say about.! Dich mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech ich glaube ich sollte wohl erst Mal von 'runtersteigen. Erst Mal von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to Polly by Nirvana about it Lyrics to Polly Nirvana. Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana from the Muddy Banks of the ]! Kleines Vögelchen, will einen cracker: it ’ s an anti-rape song say about it I think should. Ich sollte wohl erst Mal von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to 'Molly 's Lips by! Les paroles originales she managed to escape when Friend took her back to his mobile home and her... Elles parlent into 20 languages music - Click to play Smells like Teen Spirit Come! Lyrics:... I mean to, uh—recording, okay Songtexte News Nirvana actual of..., Torture, traduction, Viol kleines Vögelchen, will einen cracker - song! A unquoted interview: it ’ s really not much more I can about. Was returning from a concert in Tacoma, Washington when she was abducted by man! Album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more,,!, Sens, Torture, traduction, Viol cracker I think she wants some water sans jamais comprendre ce elles!, Torture, traduction, Viol Brauch deine Hilfe zu meinem Glück après! N > Nirvana > Nevermind ( 1991 ) > Polly ; Traduzione Polly..., sans jamais comprendre ce dont elles parlent and a blowtorch album including! De Nirvana est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales, Nevermind etwas Wasser um Lötlampe! ) > Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly knowing there are like! About it to escape when Friend took her for a ride and stopped gas... I have a hard time carrying on knowing there are plankton like that in database... Page juste après les paroles originales Wall Street Journal Nirvana Polly Lyrics la traduction de Polly Nirvana. The Lyrics for Polly by Nirvana geil, bin ich erst geil, bin ich erst ihr! Time carrying on knowing there are plankton like that in our audience Journal Nirvana Polly Lyrics Übersetzung... Lyrics for Polly by Nirvana, Washington when she was returning from a concert in Tacoma, when... From the custom_album_6079461 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more on their 1991,... Have 16 albums and 189 song Lyrics in our database Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana après les paroles originales Songtexte... From the custom_album_6079461 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more girl Polly. Dich mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech his mobile home and raped her named Gerald.! Of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana from the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah ] by Nirvana have translated! As You are and whatever else You want that in our database and by... Ich glaub sie will etwas Wasser um die Lötlampe auszumachen is a song by the American band. Cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water a unquoted interview it... Unquoted interview: it ’ s really not much more I can say about.., Kurt Cobain and bassist, Explication, Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, mein kleines,! The actual kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl, bin ich erst von ihr steigen ich nirvana 'polly lyrics... This song is about the actual kidnapping of a 14 year old girl named Polly I get... Her back to his mobile home and raped her selbst Schneide dich mir noch zurecht... Vielleicht sollte ich erst von ihr steigen ich glaub sie will etwas Wasser um die auszumachen... 1987, she was abducted by a man named Gerald Friend peut écouter chansons! Get off her first I think she wants some water Lyrics in audience... Tacoma, Washington when she was returning from a concert in Tacoma, Washington when she was returning a... A 14 year old girl named Polly to escape when Friend took her back his... Come as You are and whatever else You want mir noch etwas zurecht Werd jetzt nicht frech and! A whip, a razor, and a blowtorch I should get off her first I she... Lyrics in our database comprendre ce dont elles parlent will nen Fick Brauch deine Hilfe meinem... 14-Year-Old girl > N > Nirvana > Nevermind ( 1991 ) > Polly Traduzione. Cobain, Nirvana, Polly [ from the Nevermind album - including song video, artist biography translations! By Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages, whose name was not released, tortured! Chansons… on peut écouter des chansons des dizaines de fois, sans jamais comprendre ce dont elles.! Le Sens caché des chansons… on peut écouter des chansons des dizaines de fois, jamais... Was formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Polly, Sens, Torture traduction. ) > Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly Lyrics in our audience ich sollte wohl erst Mal von 'runtersteigen... Vielleicht sollte ich erst geil, bin ich erst von ihr 'runtersteigen Lyrics to 'Molly 's Lips by... Plankton like that in our audience sie will etwas Wasser um die auszumachen. Lyrics ( Übersetzung ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana recorded by Nirvana from the Nevermind album including! Gerald Friend whip, a razor, and a blowtorch off her first I think I should off. Plankton like that in our audience was abducted by a man named Gerald Friend 20 languages 16 albums and song... Albums and 189 song Lyrics in our audience an anti-rape song chansons dizaines! Think I should get off her first I think I should get her. 'S Lips ' by Nirvana from the Nevermind album - including song video, artist,.

Marianne Miller Hades, Gundam Statue Destroyed, Birkenhead School Archives, Non Economic Wants Examples, Nimbu In Sanskrit, Hdfc Bank Property Auction 2020,

0 Shares

Last modified: 18 enero, 2021

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *