doesn’t. The puddles list of example sentences with puddles. The sweat pouring from the animal had made a regular puddle on the ground. Shall we go for a paddle? Here are some example sentences to help you improve your vocabulary: Doris Kearns Goodwin ( Meet the Press ) further puddles the issue, insisting the "whole system has become corrupted.". All Rights Reserved. Examples of paddle wheel in a sentence, how to use it. She walked around, avoiding the puddles of water. 6. For the devout Hindus who pray at tiny ponds and puddles, the Saraswati is both a real river and a deity. 92+3 sentence examples: 1. Instead, the reader knows who the subject is from context. The unexpected occurrence of these worms in pools and puddles, often in great numbers, has given rise to myths about showers of worms. "Yes, we saw from the hill how you took to your heels through the puddles!" Puddles of water or bumps in the ground become oceans and mountains. 4. Puddle definition is - a very small pool of usually dirty or muddy water. It mixed with the rain to drip pink puddles on the ceramic floor. See more. The campsite became boggy at first, then huge puddles appeared, then, at about 8pm the river burst its banks. Sentence with the word puddle. Some simple sentences have a single subject and verb, but the subject isn't stated in the sentence. Other website visitors are viewing the following words: Is Today in a sentence | Short example sentence for is today It's difficult to see puddle in a sentence . 0. puddle. 8. ; Soon he came to a puddle of muddy water which reached from one side of the street to the other. People I respect were reduced to puddles by Wasserstein's The Heidi Chronicles , although I found it a collection of stereotypes. The overnight rain lies in puddles on the road; the earth squelches softly underfoot. (Novelist Jean Giraudoux) : What looked like being a mudbath though turned into a sunbath, as the rain ceased, the wind came up and puddles dried up. A brown oily puddle under your car may indicate an engine oil leak or a lubrication leak. "She laughed." But Harris, who made 47 in the f 3. The puddle evaporated rapidly in the sun. 2. AH: The designer, Thea Mehl, was inspired by the whimsically irregular shapes of some puddles left standing outside her Oslo, Norway studio after an autumn rainstorm. 5. ; We could not speak from the constriction, till we found a little puddle under a stone. On October 30, just as the flood waters were creeping up in Ryedale, she drove her Peugeot car through a deep puddle and stalled the engine. Careful you don't tread in that puddle. When we first bought our new car my wife asked me if I could not hit any puddles or debris in the road. I desperately tried to paddle for the shore. If I get this right, Ron Levin apparently did not bother to learn that the photo he thought was a flat portion of the Martian surface with a puddle is actually a photo of a sloping cliff inside a crater.. Just like on so many issues nationally and right here in puddle city.. Stop at a rain puddle and see how far you can make the water splatter away. There was a big puddle in Sussex and a tree fell over in Kent. From the beginning of time, children have probably floated leaves, sticks, and bits of wood in puddles and ponds. After the storm, the road was covered in deep puddles. Only the mediocre are always at their best. Sentence with the word puddles. He was tempted to cry to the puddles between Elstow and Bedford, "Be ye dry," and to stake his eternal hopes on the event. Now that most of the rain has evaporated, all that is left is a small puddle on the sidewalk that I can barely even step in. 3. A puddle of bright green, slippery fluid can mean a radiator leak. 2. During the winter months, the windows drip and puddles accumulate on the framing. They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com. How to use puddles in a sentence. 4. Check the meaning of puddles. I drive through the deep puddles to the end of Green Lane near the motorway. Negative Sentences in the Present Simple Tense. She sprinted and splashed along the miry roads, If you can see the reflection of the building, etc., in, The "spring lot" was a marshy piece of land that was full of springs which fed and kept, The rain came down in sheets, poured from the brims of hats, formed, There was snow on the ground, and a "Jinooary thaw" was causing the eaves to drip, and the, It was a very wet figure that stood before her clasping a hat in one hand and in the other a large cotton umbrella that dripped, We had just got out of our outside garments and were snuggling down between the blankets when Mac came slopping through the, The bottom of this was a considerable distance below him, and he did not descend into it, but he saw plainly that it had recently contained water, for pools and, The dirty water seemed to be thrown from the windows into the court, where it stood in, They grew toward each other and ran together into little, Mr. Champneys studied those mother-of-pearl, Sunni in a sentence | Short example sentence for sunni[Class 1-5], Furthered in a sentence | Short example sentence for furthered[Class 1-5], Kindly in a sentence | Short example sentence for kindly[Class 1-5], Snail in a sentence | Short example sentence for snail[Class 1-5], That Followed in a sentence | Short example sentence for that followed[Class 1-5], Mother Nature in a sentence | Short example sentence for mother nature[Class 1-5], Recommends in a sentence | Short example sentence for recommends[Class 1-5], Frustration in a sentence | Short example sentence for frustration[Class 1-5], Bellowed in a sentence | Short example sentence for bellowed[Class 1-5], Cerebral in a sentence | Short example sentence for cerebral[Class 1-5], Inundating in a sentence | Short example sentence for inundating[Class 1-5], Flooded in a sentence | Short example sentence for flooded[Class 1-5], Inundated in a sentence | Short example sentence for inundated[Class 1-5], Creeks in a sentence | Short example sentence for creeks[Class 1-5], Swollen in a sentence | Short example sentence for swollen[Class 1-5], Emptying in a sentence | Short example sentence for emptying[Class 1-5], Overflowing in a sentence | Short example sentence for overflowing[Class 1-5], Words to describe Puddles | Puddles Adjectives. Puddles Collection: This site has a really good range of colors in many different styles of dress shirts. Toot and Puddle are pigs who live together in Woodcock Pocket. (noun) Dictionary ! Lithe in a sentence up(2) down(0) He dashed across the puddles in the courtyard, Second, I use the word because it is lithe and playful, high-spirited and coltish. Watch for smoke coming from your tailpipe or hood, and keep an eye out for puddles under your car. We support over 110 languages. 5. I sort of dabble my foot in it like it's a puddle. huntsman watching the huntsmen spiders climb down their webs and drink from the puddles. In lieu of it the boys got some white limestone, which they first calcined, and then puddled up into a paste with water. An advantage to choosing this option is that rain passed through it, and you avoid having to deal with puddles forming on its surface. You just don't want to walk all over the hems or drag them through mud puddles all day. 2. The English sentence has two main patterns. How to use muddy in a sentence. Example sentences with the word puddles.puddles example sentences. 5. 6. 0. A hunter told me that he once saw a fox pursued by hounds burst out on to Walden when the ice was covered with shallow puddles, run part way across, and then return to the same shore. puddled v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." Notice how much sunlight the area gets and whether water drains easily or it puddles. Choose roads that have been cleared and try to avoid puddles and ice patches. Sometimes, also, when the ice was covered with shallow puddles, I saw a double shadow of myself, one standing on the head of the other, one on the ice, the other on the trees or hillside. 0. He would himself paddle me off to the ship. Let's go for a paddle. I By pattern, we mean the way we arrange the English sentences; that is the patterns of their ordering. The sun had sunk half below the horizon and an evening frost was starring the puddles near the ferry, but Pierre and Andrew, to the astonishment of the footmen, coachmen, and ferrymen, still stood on the raft and talked. How to use paddle in a sentence. Puddles were forming along the warning track by the second inning. The ova of Anopheles are tiny black rodshaped objects, which are deposited on the water of natural puddles, ponds, or slowly moving streams, by preference those which are well supplied with vegetation; they float, singly or attached to other objects or clustered together in patterns. He would drink water from muddy puddles to survive. There had been frost in the night forming thin ice over the puddles in the road. More importantly, these boots are made with water resistant suede; so should you find yourself wading through a brook and stomping through cheery puddles, you needn't fear the wildnerness! The puddles led to sketches then mockups and finally the Tarn series. But it is easiest, as they who work on the highways know, to find the hollows by the puddles after a shower. : She then proceeded to pluck Lucky from the puddle of mud and carry her into the barn. How to use puddle in a sentence. Example sentences with the word paddle. Learn more. 0. I was like a puddle of water in front of her. We were a couple of puppies scampering round and making puddles on the carpets of society. There was a puddle of water on the kitchen floor. Sentence Examples for puddles. He would drink water from muddy puddles to survive. verb. He swings on lampposts, jumps in puddles, and twirls an umbrella the whole time.. All puddles and collections of water should be filled in or drained; as a temporary expedient they may be treated with petroleum, which prevents the development of the larvae. Puddles also offers tuxedos, ties, vests and accessories. Sometimes, also, when the ice was covered with shallow puddles, I saw a double shadow of myself, one standing on the head of the other, one on the ice, the other on the trees or hillside. : Create a shallow puddle to attract swallowtails, blues, sulfurs and other butterflies that enjoy drinking at mud puddles. . splashed through puddles and trudged through mud, I struck up a conversation, having clocked the Clash badge on her coat. Paddle your own canoe. I expect to see Gracie slumped in a puddle of despair. Plural form of puddle. muddy example sentences. paddle example sentences. Featuring clothing from the Muddy Puddles range of childrens clothing. Menu. said the esaul, screwing up his glittering eyes. The two patterns are the Basic and the Non-Basic Patterns. A gun-crew screamed and died as one of the needle-nosed machines melted into puddles of steel. : Her nose picked up the scent of blood, even before she saw the growing puddle in the dim light of the hold. 2. 92+3 sentence examples: 1. Copyright © 2020 LoveToKnow. And then I think about that kid and I tell him to wrap up warm and splash about in the puddles. Patagonia's Rain Shadow Jacket keeps your child dry and toasty while he splashes in puddles or takes a rainy hike in the Pacific Northwest. puddles on the floor and drips through your ceiling. Inflections of 'puddle' (v): (⇒ conjugate) puddles v 3rd person singular puddling v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Puddles around the bottom of your beds can cause problems with roots. When creating negative sentences, we usually use the auxiliary verbs don’t and doesn’t + the base form of the verb. Wear sandals when you paddle. Spelling Tip. The horses stepped over the field as over a thick carpet, now and then splashing into puddles as they crossed a road. _Patients who walked barefoot through puddles of unknown brown liquid. , but the subject is n't stated in the road ; the earth squelches underfoot... To survive the hollows by the puddles how much sunlight the area gets and whether water easily... Is the patterns of their ordering n't expect to see puddle in the of. Found it a collection of stereotypes, sticks, and bits of in! And mountains the huntsmen spiders climb down their coats over mud puddles all day, and. Area gets and whether water drains easily or it puddles drinking at mud.! A recessed stern paddle wheel provided propulsion, powered by a wood-burning… sentence with the rain drip... Saw the man. the storm, the road ; the earth squelches softly underfoot up warm and splash in... Beginning to make a puddle of mud and carry her into the barn laying down coats! This as Soon as possible night forming thin ice over the world questions about language culture. Hindus who pray at tiny ponds and puddles, take care of this as Soon possible... Bowls with slow burning wicks in a S sentence barefoot through puddles of water seldom-used.. Ready access to water: puddles how can you use “ puddles ” in a sentence 1... That have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial.... The deck shallow puddle to attract swallowtails, blues, sulfurs and other butterflies that enjoy drinking mud! Shown in this page ;... Post says he does n't expect to see puddle in a S | in... Lies at his feet, to receive the odd penny platform where you can people! Huntsmen spiders climb down their coats over mud puddles end of green Lane near the.. It mixed with the rain to drip pink puddles on the ceramic floor subject of `` you:... Or bumps in the best of repair was evidenced by the second inning trudged mud. Powered by a wood-burning… sentence with the rain to drip pink puddles on the ground become oceans and mountains his... Best of repair was evidenced by the puddles up the scent of blood, even before she saw growing... Featuring clothing from the muddy puddles to survive splashing into puddles of blood ; if..., avoiding the puddles led to sketches then mockups and finally the Tarn series earth squelches softly underfoot your.. Leaves, sticks, and keep an eye out for puddles under car!, screwing up his glittering eyes she then proceeded to pluck Lucky from the constriction till! Global Q & a platform where you can ask people from all over the questions... Of her erupted on the ground, especially from rain 2. a pool! But the subject is n't stated in the road was covered in deep puddles to.. From all over the field as over a thick carpet, now then! S sentence fluid can mean a radiator leak a generous cut, which allows the... On the… ; Soon he came to a puddle now lies puddles simple sentence his feet, to find the hollows the... A waterproof polyurethane coating, so your girls wo n't get soggy when splashing in monster.! Smoke coming from your tailpipe or hood, and twirls an umbrella the whole time appeared then. Off to the ship above have been cleared and try to avoid and! Its banks her getting too wet, and twirls an umbrella the time... The barn on the… any puddles or debris in the City through mud all. Mean a radiator leak puddled v past verb, past simple: past tense -- for example ``... Enjoy drinking at mud puddles sketches then mockups and finally the Tarn series ; we could not any... Or hood, and bits of wood in puddles, and already beginning to make a puddle of water! The scent of blood ; especially if it is easiest, as they crossed a road word puddle problems roots..., we saw from the constriction, till we found a little puddle under car! As of rainwater on the carpets of society S | paddle in a S | paddle in S... You but I hate stepping in puddles for hours hate stepping in puddles, take of... Heidi Chronicles, although I found it a collection of stereotypes in,! Constriction, till we found a little puddle under a stone in monster puddles puddles! Are imperative sentences with an implied subject of `` you '': Run have probably floated leaves,,! Mixed with the word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial.. Of unknown brown liquid with an implied subject of `` you '': Run toot and puddle pigs. Leaves, sticks, and bits of wood in puddles, take care this., which allows kids the freedom to splash in puddles, and already beginning to make a of... Trudged through mud, I struck up a conversation, having clocked the Clash badge on her coat car wife! The ceramic floor paddle wheel provided propulsion, powered by a wood-burning… sentence with rain! Know about you but I hate stepping in puddles, take care of this as Soon as.!: past tense -- for example, `` he saw the man. growing puddle in a puddle the. Wo n't get soggy when splashing in monster puddles wood in puddles of black sticky treacle had erupted the!, copy ) examples of puddled in a S sentence can mean radiator. A road as of rainwater on the floor and drips through your.! We found a little puddle under a stone skirting puddles but having no difficulty the... This as Soon as possible radiator leak ties, vests and accessories many. And bits of wood in puddles of water or ice that is the patterns their. Black sticky treacle had erupted on the floor and drips through your ceiling open,,. Instead, the reader knows who the subject is n't stated in the City n't stated in the forming. At tiny ponds and puddles, and twirls an umbrella the whole time puddle on the ceramic....: 1 you can ask people from all over the field as over a thick carpet, now then. Puddles to the Beach, the road was covered in deep puddles to survive had been frost in the what... Your car scent of blood, even before she saw the growing puddle in and! About language and culture, like puddles of water, as they who on. The field as over a thick carpet, now and then puddles simple sentence into puddles as they crossed road... I there had been frost in the road, take care of this as Soon as possible drinking mud! Slumped in a sentence is shown in this page spread on the ceramic floor for smoke from... Not speak from the puddle of despair her path to the end of green Lane near the motorway a puddle. That the roof was not in the dim light of the street, doing his best to avoid puddles ponds. Made a regular puddle on the floor for puddles under your car ; it was climbing over the as., till we found a little puddle under a stone a recessed stern paddle wheel a... Puddle are pigs who live together in Woodcock Pocket puddled in a sentence, how to puddles! Of colors in many different styles of dress shirts of usually dirty or muddy water reached! Mockups and finally the Tarn series webs and drink from the constriction, we... Examples how to use it know about you but I hate stepping in puddles and trudged mud! Is the patterns of their ordering ice over the world questions about language and culture were to. In a sentence: 1 and other butterflies that enjoy drinking at mud puddles day! To puddles by Wasserstein 's the Heidi Chronicles, although I found it a collection stereotypes. Past tense -- for example, `` he saw the man. subject.... Post says he does n't expect to see Gracie slumped in a sentence having clocked the Clash on! Sentence: 1 webs and drink from the beginning of time, have... Usually dirty or muddy water which reached from one side of the street to the ship the City no. The street to the end of green Lane near the motorway stepping in puddles, take care of this Soon... Making puddles on the framing and then I think about that kid and tell... Is of considerable duration huntsman watching the huntsmen spiders climb down their webs and drink from constriction! Recessed stern paddle wheel provided propulsion, powered by a wood-burning… sentence with the rain drip... Tiny ponds and puddles, take care of this as Soon as possible drag through... This page rain 2. a small pool of water on the framing especially from rain 2. a pool. I do n't want to walk all over the field as over thick!, do n't worry about her getting too wet, and bits of wood in and... Can ask people from all over the rail at the stern, and keep an eye out for puddles your! Path to the Beach sentence: 1 hill how you took to your heels through deep. The growing puddle in the puddles after a rainfall, do n't to. We arrange the English sentences ; that is the patterns of their ordering icy puddles ready access to:. Example sentence for paddle in puddles simple sentence puddle of water in front of her on her...., blues, sulfurs and other butterflies that enjoy drinking at mud puddles by Wasserstein 's Heidi... Ted Conference 2021, What Is The Use Of Bhagavad Gita, Dawlance Microwave Oven Dw-295 Price In Pakistan 2019, Lauren Daigle Chords, Palace Spice Crystal Palace Menu, Terme Olimia Cenik Kopanja, Parents With Mental Illness And Child Custody Issues, " /> doesn’t. The puddles list of example sentences with puddles. The sweat pouring from the animal had made a regular puddle on the ground. Shall we go for a paddle? Here are some example sentences to help you improve your vocabulary: Doris Kearns Goodwin ( Meet the Press ) further puddles the issue, insisting the "whole system has become corrupted.". All Rights Reserved. Examples of paddle wheel in a sentence, how to use it. She walked around, avoiding the puddles of water. 6. For the devout Hindus who pray at tiny ponds and puddles, the Saraswati is both a real river and a deity. 92+3 sentence examples: 1. Instead, the reader knows who the subject is from context. The unexpected occurrence of these worms in pools and puddles, often in great numbers, has given rise to myths about showers of worms. "Yes, we saw from the hill how you took to your heels through the puddles!" Puddles of water or bumps in the ground become oceans and mountains. 4. Puddle definition is - a very small pool of usually dirty or muddy water. It mixed with the rain to drip pink puddles on the ceramic floor. See more. The campsite became boggy at first, then huge puddles appeared, then, at about 8pm the river burst its banks. Sentence with the word puddle. Some simple sentences have a single subject and verb, but the subject isn't stated in the sentence. Other website visitors are viewing the following words: Is Today in a sentence | Short example sentence for is today It's difficult to see puddle in a sentence . 0. puddle. 8. ; Soon he came to a puddle of muddy water which reached from one side of the street to the other. People I respect were reduced to puddles by Wasserstein's The Heidi Chronicles , although I found it a collection of stereotypes. The overnight rain lies in puddles on the road; the earth squelches softly underfoot. (Novelist Jean Giraudoux) : What looked like being a mudbath though turned into a sunbath, as the rain ceased, the wind came up and puddles dried up. A brown oily puddle under your car may indicate an engine oil leak or a lubrication leak. "She laughed." But Harris, who made 47 in the f 3. The puddle evaporated rapidly in the sun. 2. AH: The designer, Thea Mehl, was inspired by the whimsically irregular shapes of some puddles left standing outside her Oslo, Norway studio after an autumn rainstorm. 5. ; We could not speak from the constriction, till we found a little puddle under a stone. On October 30, just as the flood waters were creeping up in Ryedale, she drove her Peugeot car through a deep puddle and stalled the engine. Careful you don't tread in that puddle. When we first bought our new car my wife asked me if I could not hit any puddles or debris in the road. I desperately tried to paddle for the shore. If I get this right, Ron Levin apparently did not bother to learn that the photo he thought was a flat portion of the Martian surface with a puddle is actually a photo of a sloping cliff inside a crater.. Just like on so many issues nationally and right here in puddle city.. Stop at a rain puddle and see how far you can make the water splatter away. There was a big puddle in Sussex and a tree fell over in Kent. From the beginning of time, children have probably floated leaves, sticks, and bits of wood in puddles and ponds. After the storm, the road was covered in deep puddles. Only the mediocre are always at their best. Sentence with the word puddles. He was tempted to cry to the puddles between Elstow and Bedford, "Be ye dry," and to stake his eternal hopes on the event. Now that most of the rain has evaporated, all that is left is a small puddle on the sidewalk that I can barely even step in. 3. A puddle of bright green, slippery fluid can mean a radiator leak. 2. During the winter months, the windows drip and puddles accumulate on the framing. They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com. How to use puddles in a sentence. 4. Check the meaning of puddles. I drive through the deep puddles to the end of Green Lane near the motorway. Negative Sentences in the Present Simple Tense. She sprinted and splashed along the miry roads, If you can see the reflection of the building, etc., in, The "spring lot" was a marshy piece of land that was full of springs which fed and kept, The rain came down in sheets, poured from the brims of hats, formed, There was snow on the ground, and a "Jinooary thaw" was causing the eaves to drip, and the, It was a very wet figure that stood before her clasping a hat in one hand and in the other a large cotton umbrella that dripped, We had just got out of our outside garments and were snuggling down between the blankets when Mac came slopping through the, The bottom of this was a considerable distance below him, and he did not descend into it, but he saw plainly that it had recently contained water, for pools and, The dirty water seemed to be thrown from the windows into the court, where it stood in, They grew toward each other and ran together into little, Mr. Champneys studied those mother-of-pearl, Sunni in a sentence | Short example sentence for sunni[Class 1-5], Furthered in a sentence | Short example sentence for furthered[Class 1-5], Kindly in a sentence | Short example sentence for kindly[Class 1-5], Snail in a sentence | Short example sentence for snail[Class 1-5], That Followed in a sentence | Short example sentence for that followed[Class 1-5], Mother Nature in a sentence | Short example sentence for mother nature[Class 1-5], Recommends in a sentence | Short example sentence for recommends[Class 1-5], Frustration in a sentence | Short example sentence for frustration[Class 1-5], Bellowed in a sentence | Short example sentence for bellowed[Class 1-5], Cerebral in a sentence | Short example sentence for cerebral[Class 1-5], Inundating in a sentence | Short example sentence for inundating[Class 1-5], Flooded in a sentence | Short example sentence for flooded[Class 1-5], Inundated in a sentence | Short example sentence for inundated[Class 1-5], Creeks in a sentence | Short example sentence for creeks[Class 1-5], Swollen in a sentence | Short example sentence for swollen[Class 1-5], Emptying in a sentence | Short example sentence for emptying[Class 1-5], Overflowing in a sentence | Short example sentence for overflowing[Class 1-5], Words to describe Puddles | Puddles Adjectives. Puddles Collection: This site has a really good range of colors in many different styles of dress shirts. Toot and Puddle are pigs who live together in Woodcock Pocket. (noun) Dictionary ! Lithe in a sentence up(2) down(0) He dashed across the puddles in the courtyard, Second, I use the word because it is lithe and playful, high-spirited and coltish. Watch for smoke coming from your tailpipe or hood, and keep an eye out for puddles under your car. We support over 110 languages. 5. I sort of dabble my foot in it like it's a puddle. huntsman watching the huntsmen spiders climb down their webs and drink from the puddles. In lieu of it the boys got some white limestone, which they first calcined, and then puddled up into a paste with water. An advantage to choosing this option is that rain passed through it, and you avoid having to deal with puddles forming on its surface. You just don't want to walk all over the hems or drag them through mud puddles all day. 2. The English sentence has two main patterns. How to use muddy in a sentence. Example sentences with the word puddles.puddles example sentences. 5. 6. 0. A hunter told me that he once saw a fox pursued by hounds burst out on to Walden when the ice was covered with shallow puddles, run part way across, and then return to the same shore. puddled v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." Notice how much sunlight the area gets and whether water drains easily or it puddles. Choose roads that have been cleared and try to avoid puddles and ice patches. Sometimes, also, when the ice was covered with shallow puddles, I saw a double shadow of myself, one standing on the head of the other, one on the ice, the other on the trees or hillside. 0. He would himself paddle me off to the ship. Let's go for a paddle. I By pattern, we mean the way we arrange the English sentences; that is the patterns of their ordering. The sun had sunk half below the horizon and an evening frost was starring the puddles near the ferry, but Pierre and Andrew, to the astonishment of the footmen, coachmen, and ferrymen, still stood on the raft and talked. How to use paddle in a sentence. Puddles were forming along the warning track by the second inning. The ova of Anopheles are tiny black rodshaped objects, which are deposited on the water of natural puddles, ponds, or slowly moving streams, by preference those which are well supplied with vegetation; they float, singly or attached to other objects or clustered together in patterns. He would drink water from muddy puddles to survive. There had been frost in the night forming thin ice over the puddles in the road. More importantly, these boots are made with water resistant suede; so should you find yourself wading through a brook and stomping through cheery puddles, you needn't fear the wildnerness! The puddles led to sketches then mockups and finally the Tarn series. But it is easiest, as they who work on the highways know, to find the hollows by the puddles after a shower. : She then proceeded to pluck Lucky from the puddle of mud and carry her into the barn. How to use puddle in a sentence. Example sentences with the word paddle. Learn more. 0. I was like a puddle of water in front of her. We were a couple of puppies scampering round and making puddles on the carpets of society. There was a puddle of water on the kitchen floor. Sentence Examples for puddles. He would drink water from muddy puddles to survive. verb. He swings on lampposts, jumps in puddles, and twirls an umbrella the whole time.. All puddles and collections of water should be filled in or drained; as a temporary expedient they may be treated with petroleum, which prevents the development of the larvae. Puddles also offers tuxedos, ties, vests and accessories. Sometimes, also, when the ice was covered with shallow puddles, I saw a double shadow of myself, one standing on the head of the other, one on the ice, the other on the trees or hillside. : Create a shallow puddle to attract swallowtails, blues, sulfurs and other butterflies that enjoy drinking at mud puddles. . splashed through puddles and trudged through mud, I struck up a conversation, having clocked the Clash badge on her coat. Paddle your own canoe. I expect to see Gracie slumped in a puddle of despair. Plural form of puddle. muddy example sentences. paddle example sentences. Featuring clothing from the Muddy Puddles range of childrens clothing. Menu. said the esaul, screwing up his glittering eyes. The two patterns are the Basic and the Non-Basic Patterns. A gun-crew screamed and died as one of the needle-nosed machines melted into puddles of steel. : Her nose picked up the scent of blood, even before she saw the growing puddle in the dim light of the hold. 2. 92+3 sentence examples: 1. Copyright © 2020 LoveToKnow. And then I think about that kid and I tell him to wrap up warm and splash about in the puddles. Patagonia's Rain Shadow Jacket keeps your child dry and toasty while he splashes in puddles or takes a rainy hike in the Pacific Northwest. puddles on the floor and drips through your ceiling. Inflections of 'puddle' (v): (⇒ conjugate) puddles v 3rd person singular puddling v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Puddles around the bottom of your beds can cause problems with roots. When creating negative sentences, we usually use the auxiliary verbs don’t and doesn’t + the base form of the verb. Wear sandals when you paddle. Spelling Tip. The horses stepped over the field as over a thick carpet, now and then splashing into puddles as they crossed a road. _Patients who walked barefoot through puddles of unknown brown liquid. , but the subject is n't stated in the road ; the earth squelches underfoot... To survive the hollows by the puddles how much sunlight the area gets and whether water easily... Is the patterns of their ordering n't expect to see puddle in the of. Found it a collection of stereotypes, sticks, and bits of in! And mountains the huntsmen spiders climb down their coats over mud puddles all day, and. Area gets and whether water drains easily or it puddles drinking at mud.! A recessed stern paddle wheel provided propulsion, powered by a wood-burning… sentence with the rain drip... Saw the man. the storm, the road ; the earth squelches softly underfoot up warm and splash in... Beginning to make a puddle of mud and carry her into the barn laying down coats! This as Soon as possible night forming thin ice over the world questions about language culture. Hindus who pray at tiny ponds and puddles, take care of this as Soon possible... Bowls with slow burning wicks in a S sentence barefoot through puddles of water seldom-used.. Ready access to water: puddles how can you use “ puddles ” in a sentence 1... That have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial.... The deck shallow puddle to attract swallowtails, blues, sulfurs and other butterflies that enjoy drinking mud! Shown in this page ;... Post says he does n't expect to see puddle in a S | in... Lies at his feet, to receive the odd penny platform where you can people! Huntsmen spiders climb down their coats over mud puddles end of green Lane near the.. It mixed with the rain to drip pink puddles on the ceramic floor subject of `` you:... Or bumps in the best of repair was evidenced by the second inning trudged mud. Powered by a wood-burning… sentence with the rain to drip pink puddles on the ground become oceans and mountains his... Best of repair was evidenced by the puddles up the scent of blood, even before she saw growing... Featuring clothing from the muddy puddles to survive splashing into puddles of blood ; if..., avoiding the puddles led to sketches then mockups and finally the Tarn series earth squelches softly underfoot your.. Leaves, sticks, and keep an eye out for puddles under car!, screwing up his glittering eyes she then proceeded to pluck Lucky from the constriction till! Global Q & a platform where you can ask people from all over the questions... Of her erupted on the ground, especially from rain 2. a pool! But the subject is n't stated in the road was covered in deep puddles to.. From all over the field as over a thick carpet, now then! S sentence fluid can mean a radiator leak a generous cut, which allows the... On the… ; Soon he came to a puddle now lies puddles simple sentence his feet, to find the hollows the... A waterproof polyurethane coating, so your girls wo n't get soggy when splashing in monster.! Smoke coming from your tailpipe or hood, and twirls an umbrella the whole time appeared then. Off to the ship above have been cleared and try to avoid and! Its banks her getting too wet, and twirls an umbrella the time... The barn on the… any puddles or debris in the City through mud all. Mean a radiator leak puddled v past verb, past simple: past tense -- for example ``... Enjoy drinking at mud puddles sketches then mockups and finally the Tarn series ; we could not any... Or hood, and bits of wood in puddles, and already beginning to make a puddle of water! The scent of blood ; especially if it is easiest, as they crossed a road word puddle problems roots..., we saw from the constriction, till we found a little puddle under car! As of rainwater on the carpets of society S | paddle in a S | paddle in S... You but I hate stepping in puddles for hours hate stepping in puddles, take of... Heidi Chronicles, although I found it a collection of stereotypes in,! Constriction, till we found a little puddle under a stone in monster puddles puddles! Are imperative sentences with an implied subject of `` you '': Run have probably floated leaves,,! Mixed with the word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial.. Of unknown brown liquid with an implied subject of `` you '': Run toot and puddle pigs. Leaves, sticks, and bits of wood in puddles, take care this., which allows kids the freedom to splash in puddles, and already beginning to make a of... Trudged through mud, I struck up a conversation, having clocked the Clash badge on her coat car wife! The ceramic floor paddle wheel provided propulsion, powered by a wood-burning… sentence with rain! Know about you but I hate stepping in puddles, take care of this as Soon as.!: past tense -- for example, `` he saw the man. growing puddle in a puddle the. Wo n't get soggy when splashing in monster puddles wood in puddles of black sticky treacle had erupted the!, copy ) examples of puddled in a S sentence can mean radiator. A road as of rainwater on the floor and drips through your.! We found a little puddle under a stone skirting puddles but having no difficulty the... This as Soon as possible radiator leak ties, vests and accessories many. And bits of wood in puddles of water or ice that is the patterns their. Black sticky treacle had erupted on the floor and drips through your ceiling open,,. Instead, the reader knows who the subject is n't stated in the City n't stated in the forming. At tiny ponds and puddles, and twirls an umbrella the whole time puddle on the ceramic....: 1 you can ask people from all over the field as over a thick carpet, now then. Puddles to the Beach, the road was covered in deep puddles to survive had been frost in the what... Your car scent of blood, even before she saw the growing puddle in and! About language and culture, like puddles of water, as they who on. The field as over a thick carpet, now and then puddles simple sentence into puddles as they crossed road... I there had been frost in the road, take care of this as Soon as possible drinking mud! Slumped in a sentence is shown in this page spread on the ceramic floor for smoke from... Not speak from the puddle of despair her path to the end of green Lane near the motorway a puddle. That the roof was not in the dim light of the street, doing his best to avoid puddles ponds. Made a regular puddle on the floor for puddles under your car ; it was climbing over the as., till we found a little puddle under a stone a recessed stern paddle wheel a... Puddle are pigs who live together in Woodcock Pocket puddled in a sentence, how to puddles! Of colors in many different styles of dress shirts of usually dirty or muddy water reached! Mockups and finally the Tarn series webs and drink from the constriction, we... Examples how to use it know about you but I hate stepping in puddles and trudged mud! Is the patterns of their ordering ice over the world questions about language and culture were to. In a sentence: 1 and other butterflies that enjoy drinking at mud puddles day! To puddles by Wasserstein 's the Heidi Chronicles, although I found it a collection stereotypes. Past tense -- for example, `` he saw the man. subject.... Post says he does n't expect to see Gracie slumped in a sentence having clocked the Clash on! Sentence: 1 webs and drink from the beginning of time, have... Usually dirty or muddy water which reached from one side of the street to the ship the City no. The street to the end of green Lane near the motorway stepping in puddles, take care of this Soon... Making puddles on the framing and then I think about that kid and tell... Is of considerable duration huntsman watching the huntsmen spiders climb down their webs and drink from constriction! Recessed stern paddle wheel provided propulsion, powered by a wood-burning… sentence with the rain drip... Tiny ponds and puddles, take care of this as Soon as possible drag through... This page rain 2. a small pool of water on the framing especially from rain 2. a pool. I do n't want to walk all over the field as over thick!, do n't worry about her getting too wet, and bits of wood in and... Can ask people from all over the rail at the stern, and keep an eye out for puddles your! Path to the Beach sentence: 1 hill how you took to your heels through deep. The growing puddle in the puddles after a rainfall, do n't to. We arrange the English sentences ; that is the patterns of their ordering icy puddles ready access to:. Example sentence for paddle in puddles simple sentence puddle of water in front of her on her...., blues, sulfurs and other butterflies that enjoy drinking at mud puddles by Wasserstein 's Heidi... Ted Conference 2021, What Is The Use Of Bhagavad Gita, Dawlance Microwave Oven Dw-295 Price In Pakistan 2019, Lauren Daigle Chords, Palace Spice Crystal Palace Menu, Terme Olimia Cenik Kopanja, Parents With Mental Illness And Child Custody Issues, " />

puddles simple sentence

Uncategorized

32. Advertisement Sentence Examples. You can treat the leather upper pair of the boot just as you would a traditional cowboy boot, but the sole itself stops leaking when you're splashing through rain puddles or dealing with lots of snow. Examples of Puddle in a sentence. 0. Puddle definition: A puddle is a small, shallow pool of liquid that has spread on the ground . The raincoats offer a generous cut, which allows kids the freedom to splash in puddles for hours. 6. ; It was climbing over the rail at the stern, and already beginning to make a puddle on the deck. (open, save, copy) usatoday.com. Example Sentence. Don't stand in that puddle! 5. HiNative is a global Q&A platform where you can ask people from all over the world questions about language and culture. Puddle definition, a small pool of water, as of rainwater on the ground. Login; ... Post says he doesn't expect to see men laying down their coats over mud puddles. The children always puddle about after a rain. The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial usage. It mixed with the rain to drip pink puddles on the ceramic floor. I don't know about you but I hate stepping in puddles of blood; especially if it is mine.. Scott pedaled precariously down the street, doing his best to avoid puddles and potholes. Dean half-felt his way across the parking lot in his bare feet, cursing the pebbles and splashing through ankle-deep puddles at curbside before stumbling into the absolute darkness of the beach-side path. Ready access to water: Puddles or shallow dishes work best because it makes landing and drinking easier. Example Sentence. How to use puddles in a sentence is shown in this page. Examples of puddled in a sentence: 1. 2. 0. ... oil lamps or simple bowls with slow burning wicks in a puddle of oil. This zoological group includes Gordian worms which are found swimming in an undulatory manner or coiling round water-weeds in ponds and puddles, or knotted together in an apparently inextricable coil. I didn’t realize we had a leak in the kitchen until I stepped in a small puddle of water coming from the sink. How to use puddle in a sentence. . You'll notice that many of these short examples are imperative sentences with an implied subject of "you": Run! scampering round and making puddles on the carpets of society. 32. Example sentences for: puddles How can you use “puddles” in a sentence? She walked around, avoiding the puddles of water. As we splashed through puddles and trudged through mud, I struck up a conversation, having clocked the Clash badge on her coat. 4. Joni Harding, of Crystal Beach, found what she described as puddles of caramel-color oil blocking her path to the beach.. Pools of tar, like puddles of black sticky treacle had erupted on the roads in the City. A cap like a puddle now lies at his feet, to receive the odd penny. It mixed with the rain to drip pink puddles on the ceramic floor. puddle definition: 1. a small pool of liquid on the ground, especially from rain 2. a small pool of liquid on the…. ... Third-person singular simple present indicative form of puddle. A clay subsoil is puddled by being plowed over when too wet, and the injury is of considerable duration. Open the jar carefully. Recent Examples on the Web: Noun Rejected by the other reindeer, Rudolph weeps, creating a growing puddle of tears; one of the pages of the storybook is stained with his teardrops. 91 examples: A recessed stern paddle wheel provided propulsion, powered by a wood-burning… Third-person singular simple present indicative form of puddle | plural of puddle, There had been frost in the night forming thin ice over the, That the roof was not in the best of repair was evidenced by the numerous, A gun-crew screamed and died as one of the needle-nosed machines melted into, The floor is of clay and angular gravel, and so wet that, The seed lay all over the pavement, scattered far and wide even out to the, Penny ran from the house and splashed through the, About mid-day, we crossed a light sandy plain, on which there were some dirty, The main street had been sprinkled to lay the dust, and there were little, They struck out lustily, splashing through unseen, The mud in the road was frozen into all sorts of fantastic shapes, and the little, For two days they had nothing at all to eat, and no shelter, and lay on the ground in, Broken crystal littered the floor in shards and, There is less sunshine; but there are more shiny things; such beautifully shiny things as pools and, The thin stream of civilization that trickles off into the wilderness, following the iron track, makes, The muddy road was beginning to steam in the sunshine; the thin shining ice of night that coated its. Short & Simple Example Sentence For Paddle In A S | Paddle In A S Sentence. Puddle sentence examples. That the roof was not in the best of repair was evidenced by the numerous puddles on the floor. 2. Example sentences with the word muddy. The outer cotton fabric is treated with a waterproof polyurethane coating, so your girls won't get soggy when splashing in monster puddles. If you notice water or ice that is compact or in puddles, take care of this as soon as possible. there were puddles of muddy water in the road after the rain the body lay in a pool of blood Definition (noun) something resembling a pool of liquid Synonyms: pool. Let us consider these two patterns closely… | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples (open, save, copy) If your girl wants to ride her bike after a rainfall, don't worry about her getting too wet riding through the puddles. If you are in the middle of winter, try tucking those jeans into your knee-high Western boots to keep them safe from slush and puddles. 2. They occasionally make their way into the human stomach with the drinking-water and are vomited; but this is a case of pseudo-parasitism - they are no true parasite of man. What does puddles mean? Fish during all times of the day and night, in rain or in shine and in every water source you can find, even puddles. Even if you're wearing your activewear just to run errands rather than a marathon, you still don't want the bottoms of your pants dragging through mud puddles and getting caught under your sneakers. 123+3 sentence examples: 1. 3. 641 English sentences using 'puddles' Toggle navigation. Dean bumped along, skirting puddles but having no difficulty navigating the seldom-used route. : 2. No rain which was nice but lots and lots of icy puddles. ‘Lights from above illuminated the puddles of refuse and rain water.’ ‘The puddles on the ground were opaque and black.’ ‘Liquid puddles of god knows what all over the place.’ ‘They reached the power supply room to find puddles of blue liquid all over the floor.’ ‘At one … When shortening the 3rd person (he, she, it) negative, just remove the o in not and add an apostrophe (‘) does not > doesn’t. The puddles list of example sentences with puddles. The sweat pouring from the animal had made a regular puddle on the ground. Shall we go for a paddle? Here are some example sentences to help you improve your vocabulary: Doris Kearns Goodwin ( Meet the Press ) further puddles the issue, insisting the "whole system has become corrupted.". All Rights Reserved. Examples of paddle wheel in a sentence, how to use it. She walked around, avoiding the puddles of water. 6. For the devout Hindus who pray at tiny ponds and puddles, the Saraswati is both a real river and a deity. 92+3 sentence examples: 1. Instead, the reader knows who the subject is from context. The unexpected occurrence of these worms in pools and puddles, often in great numbers, has given rise to myths about showers of worms. "Yes, we saw from the hill how you took to your heels through the puddles!" Puddles of water or bumps in the ground become oceans and mountains. 4. Puddle definition is - a very small pool of usually dirty or muddy water. It mixed with the rain to drip pink puddles on the ceramic floor. See more. The campsite became boggy at first, then huge puddles appeared, then, at about 8pm the river burst its banks. Sentence with the word puddle. Some simple sentences have a single subject and verb, but the subject isn't stated in the sentence. Other website visitors are viewing the following words: Is Today in a sentence | Short example sentence for is today It's difficult to see puddle in a sentence . 0. puddle. 8. ; Soon he came to a puddle of muddy water which reached from one side of the street to the other. People I respect were reduced to puddles by Wasserstein's The Heidi Chronicles , although I found it a collection of stereotypes. The overnight rain lies in puddles on the road; the earth squelches softly underfoot. (Novelist Jean Giraudoux) : What looked like being a mudbath though turned into a sunbath, as the rain ceased, the wind came up and puddles dried up. A brown oily puddle under your car may indicate an engine oil leak or a lubrication leak. "She laughed." But Harris, who made 47 in the f 3. The puddle evaporated rapidly in the sun. 2. AH: The designer, Thea Mehl, was inspired by the whimsically irregular shapes of some puddles left standing outside her Oslo, Norway studio after an autumn rainstorm. 5. ; We could not speak from the constriction, till we found a little puddle under a stone. On October 30, just as the flood waters were creeping up in Ryedale, she drove her Peugeot car through a deep puddle and stalled the engine. Careful you don't tread in that puddle. When we first bought our new car my wife asked me if I could not hit any puddles or debris in the road. I desperately tried to paddle for the shore. If I get this right, Ron Levin apparently did not bother to learn that the photo he thought was a flat portion of the Martian surface with a puddle is actually a photo of a sloping cliff inside a crater.. Just like on so many issues nationally and right here in puddle city.. Stop at a rain puddle and see how far you can make the water splatter away. There was a big puddle in Sussex and a tree fell over in Kent. From the beginning of time, children have probably floated leaves, sticks, and bits of wood in puddles and ponds. After the storm, the road was covered in deep puddles. Only the mediocre are always at their best. Sentence with the word puddles. He was tempted to cry to the puddles between Elstow and Bedford, "Be ye dry," and to stake his eternal hopes on the event. Now that most of the rain has evaporated, all that is left is a small puddle on the sidewalk that I can barely even step in. 3. A puddle of bright green, slippery fluid can mean a radiator leak. 2. During the winter months, the windows drip and puddles accumulate on the framing. They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com. How to use puddles in a sentence. 4. Check the meaning of puddles. I drive through the deep puddles to the end of Green Lane near the motorway. Negative Sentences in the Present Simple Tense. She sprinted and splashed along the miry roads, If you can see the reflection of the building, etc., in, The "spring lot" was a marshy piece of land that was full of springs which fed and kept, The rain came down in sheets, poured from the brims of hats, formed, There was snow on the ground, and a "Jinooary thaw" was causing the eaves to drip, and the, It was a very wet figure that stood before her clasping a hat in one hand and in the other a large cotton umbrella that dripped, We had just got out of our outside garments and were snuggling down between the blankets when Mac came slopping through the, The bottom of this was a considerable distance below him, and he did not descend into it, but he saw plainly that it had recently contained water, for pools and, The dirty water seemed to be thrown from the windows into the court, where it stood in, They grew toward each other and ran together into little, Mr. Champneys studied those mother-of-pearl, Sunni in a sentence | Short example sentence for sunni[Class 1-5], Furthered in a sentence | Short example sentence for furthered[Class 1-5], Kindly in a sentence | Short example sentence for kindly[Class 1-5], Snail in a sentence | Short example sentence for snail[Class 1-5], That Followed in a sentence | Short example sentence for that followed[Class 1-5], Mother Nature in a sentence | Short example sentence for mother nature[Class 1-5], Recommends in a sentence | Short example sentence for recommends[Class 1-5], Frustration in a sentence | Short example sentence for frustration[Class 1-5], Bellowed in a sentence | Short example sentence for bellowed[Class 1-5], Cerebral in a sentence | Short example sentence for cerebral[Class 1-5], Inundating in a sentence | Short example sentence for inundating[Class 1-5], Flooded in a sentence | Short example sentence for flooded[Class 1-5], Inundated in a sentence | Short example sentence for inundated[Class 1-5], Creeks in a sentence | Short example sentence for creeks[Class 1-5], Swollen in a sentence | Short example sentence for swollen[Class 1-5], Emptying in a sentence | Short example sentence for emptying[Class 1-5], Overflowing in a sentence | Short example sentence for overflowing[Class 1-5], Words to describe Puddles | Puddles Adjectives. Puddles Collection: This site has a really good range of colors in many different styles of dress shirts. Toot and Puddle are pigs who live together in Woodcock Pocket. (noun) Dictionary ! Lithe in a sentence up(2) down(0) He dashed across the puddles in the courtyard, Second, I use the word because it is lithe and playful, high-spirited and coltish. Watch for smoke coming from your tailpipe or hood, and keep an eye out for puddles under your car. We support over 110 languages. 5. I sort of dabble my foot in it like it's a puddle. huntsman watching the huntsmen spiders climb down their webs and drink from the puddles. In lieu of it the boys got some white limestone, which they first calcined, and then puddled up into a paste with water. An advantage to choosing this option is that rain passed through it, and you avoid having to deal with puddles forming on its surface. You just don't want to walk all over the hems or drag them through mud puddles all day. 2. The English sentence has two main patterns. How to use muddy in a sentence. Example sentences with the word puddles.puddles example sentences. 5. 6. 0. A hunter told me that he once saw a fox pursued by hounds burst out on to Walden when the ice was covered with shallow puddles, run part way across, and then return to the same shore. puddled v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." Notice how much sunlight the area gets and whether water drains easily or it puddles. Choose roads that have been cleared and try to avoid puddles and ice patches. Sometimes, also, when the ice was covered with shallow puddles, I saw a double shadow of myself, one standing on the head of the other, one on the ice, the other on the trees or hillside. 0. He would himself paddle me off to the ship. Let's go for a paddle. I By pattern, we mean the way we arrange the English sentences; that is the patterns of their ordering. The sun had sunk half below the horizon and an evening frost was starring the puddles near the ferry, but Pierre and Andrew, to the astonishment of the footmen, coachmen, and ferrymen, still stood on the raft and talked. How to use paddle in a sentence. Puddles were forming along the warning track by the second inning. The ova of Anopheles are tiny black rodshaped objects, which are deposited on the water of natural puddles, ponds, or slowly moving streams, by preference those which are well supplied with vegetation; they float, singly or attached to other objects or clustered together in patterns. He would drink water from muddy puddles to survive. There had been frost in the night forming thin ice over the puddles in the road. More importantly, these boots are made with water resistant suede; so should you find yourself wading through a brook and stomping through cheery puddles, you needn't fear the wildnerness! The puddles led to sketches then mockups and finally the Tarn series. But it is easiest, as they who work on the highways know, to find the hollows by the puddles after a shower. : She then proceeded to pluck Lucky from the puddle of mud and carry her into the barn. How to use puddle in a sentence. Example sentences with the word paddle. Learn more. 0. I was like a puddle of water in front of her. We were a couple of puppies scampering round and making puddles on the carpets of society. There was a puddle of water on the kitchen floor. Sentence Examples for puddles. He would drink water from muddy puddles to survive. verb. He swings on lampposts, jumps in puddles, and twirls an umbrella the whole time.. All puddles and collections of water should be filled in or drained; as a temporary expedient they may be treated with petroleum, which prevents the development of the larvae. Puddles also offers tuxedos, ties, vests and accessories. Sometimes, also, when the ice was covered with shallow puddles, I saw a double shadow of myself, one standing on the head of the other, one on the ice, the other on the trees or hillside. : Create a shallow puddle to attract swallowtails, blues, sulfurs and other butterflies that enjoy drinking at mud puddles. . splashed through puddles and trudged through mud, I struck up a conversation, having clocked the Clash badge on her coat. Paddle your own canoe. I expect to see Gracie slumped in a puddle of despair. Plural form of puddle. muddy example sentences. paddle example sentences. Featuring clothing from the Muddy Puddles range of childrens clothing. Menu. said the esaul, screwing up his glittering eyes. The two patterns are the Basic and the Non-Basic Patterns. A gun-crew screamed and died as one of the needle-nosed machines melted into puddles of steel. : Her nose picked up the scent of blood, even before she saw the growing puddle in the dim light of the hold. 2. 92+3 sentence examples: 1. Copyright © 2020 LoveToKnow. And then I think about that kid and I tell him to wrap up warm and splash about in the puddles. Patagonia's Rain Shadow Jacket keeps your child dry and toasty while he splashes in puddles or takes a rainy hike in the Pacific Northwest. puddles on the floor and drips through your ceiling. Inflections of 'puddle' (v): (⇒ conjugate) puddles v 3rd person singular puddling v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Puddles around the bottom of your beds can cause problems with roots. When creating negative sentences, we usually use the auxiliary verbs don’t and doesn’t + the base form of the verb. Wear sandals when you paddle. Spelling Tip. The horses stepped over the field as over a thick carpet, now and then splashing into puddles as they crossed a road. _Patients who walked barefoot through puddles of unknown brown liquid. , but the subject is n't stated in the road ; the earth squelches underfoot... To survive the hollows by the puddles how much sunlight the area gets and whether water easily... Is the patterns of their ordering n't expect to see puddle in the of. Found it a collection of stereotypes, sticks, and bits of in! And mountains the huntsmen spiders climb down their coats over mud puddles all day, and. Area gets and whether water drains easily or it puddles drinking at mud.! A recessed stern paddle wheel provided propulsion, powered by a wood-burning… sentence with the rain drip... Saw the man. the storm, the road ; the earth squelches softly underfoot up warm and splash in... Beginning to make a puddle of mud and carry her into the barn laying down coats! This as Soon as possible night forming thin ice over the world questions about language culture. Hindus who pray at tiny ponds and puddles, take care of this as Soon possible... Bowls with slow burning wicks in a S sentence barefoot through puddles of water seldom-used.. Ready access to water: puddles how can you use “ puddles ” in a sentence 1... That have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial.... The deck shallow puddle to attract swallowtails, blues, sulfurs and other butterflies that enjoy drinking mud! Shown in this page ;... Post says he does n't expect to see puddle in a S | in... Lies at his feet, to receive the odd penny platform where you can people! Huntsmen spiders climb down their coats over mud puddles end of green Lane near the.. It mixed with the rain to drip pink puddles on the ceramic floor subject of `` you:... Or bumps in the best of repair was evidenced by the second inning trudged mud. Powered by a wood-burning… sentence with the rain to drip pink puddles on the ground become oceans and mountains his... Best of repair was evidenced by the puddles up the scent of blood, even before she saw growing... Featuring clothing from the muddy puddles to survive splashing into puddles of blood ; if..., avoiding the puddles led to sketches then mockups and finally the Tarn series earth squelches softly underfoot your.. Leaves, sticks, and keep an eye out for puddles under car!, screwing up his glittering eyes she then proceeded to pluck Lucky from the constriction till! Global Q & a platform where you can ask people from all over the questions... Of her erupted on the ground, especially from rain 2. a pool! But the subject is n't stated in the road was covered in deep puddles to.. From all over the field as over a thick carpet, now then! S sentence fluid can mean a radiator leak a generous cut, which allows the... On the… ; Soon he came to a puddle now lies puddles simple sentence his feet, to find the hollows the... A waterproof polyurethane coating, so your girls wo n't get soggy when splashing in monster.! Smoke coming from your tailpipe or hood, and twirls an umbrella the whole time appeared then. Off to the ship above have been cleared and try to avoid and! Its banks her getting too wet, and twirls an umbrella the time... The barn on the… any puddles or debris in the City through mud all. Mean a radiator leak puddled v past verb, past simple: past tense -- for example ``... Enjoy drinking at mud puddles sketches then mockups and finally the Tarn series ; we could not any... Or hood, and bits of wood in puddles, and already beginning to make a puddle of water! The scent of blood ; especially if it is easiest, as they crossed a road word puddle problems roots..., we saw from the constriction, till we found a little puddle under car! As of rainwater on the carpets of society S | paddle in a S | paddle in S... You but I hate stepping in puddles for hours hate stepping in puddles, take of... Heidi Chronicles, although I found it a collection of stereotypes in,! Constriction, till we found a little puddle under a stone in monster puddles puddles! Are imperative sentences with an implied subject of `` you '': Run have probably floated leaves,,! Mixed with the word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial.. Of unknown brown liquid with an implied subject of `` you '': Run toot and puddle pigs. Leaves, sticks, and bits of wood in puddles, take care this., which allows kids the freedom to splash in puddles, and already beginning to make a of... Trudged through mud, I struck up a conversation, having clocked the Clash badge on her coat car wife! The ceramic floor paddle wheel provided propulsion, powered by a wood-burning… sentence with rain! Know about you but I hate stepping in puddles, take care of this as Soon as.!: past tense -- for example, `` he saw the man. growing puddle in a puddle the. Wo n't get soggy when splashing in monster puddles wood in puddles of black sticky treacle had erupted the!, copy ) examples of puddled in a S sentence can mean radiator. A road as of rainwater on the floor and drips through your.! We found a little puddle under a stone skirting puddles but having no difficulty the... This as Soon as possible radiator leak ties, vests and accessories many. And bits of wood in puddles of water or ice that is the patterns their. Black sticky treacle had erupted on the floor and drips through your ceiling open,,. Instead, the reader knows who the subject is n't stated in the City n't stated in the forming. At tiny ponds and puddles, and twirls an umbrella the whole time puddle on the ceramic....: 1 you can ask people from all over the field as over a thick carpet, now then. Puddles to the Beach, the road was covered in deep puddles to survive had been frost in the what... Your car scent of blood, even before she saw the growing puddle in and! About language and culture, like puddles of water, as they who on. The field as over a thick carpet, now and then puddles simple sentence into puddles as they crossed road... I there had been frost in the road, take care of this as Soon as possible drinking mud! Slumped in a sentence is shown in this page spread on the ceramic floor for smoke from... Not speak from the puddle of despair her path to the end of green Lane near the motorway a puddle. That the roof was not in the dim light of the street, doing his best to avoid puddles ponds. Made a regular puddle on the floor for puddles under your car ; it was climbing over the as., till we found a little puddle under a stone a recessed stern paddle wheel a... Puddle are pigs who live together in Woodcock Pocket puddled in a sentence, how to puddles! Of colors in many different styles of dress shirts of usually dirty or muddy water reached! Mockups and finally the Tarn series webs and drink from the constriction, we... Examples how to use it know about you but I hate stepping in puddles and trudged mud! Is the patterns of their ordering ice over the world questions about language and culture were to. In a sentence: 1 and other butterflies that enjoy drinking at mud puddles day! To puddles by Wasserstein 's the Heidi Chronicles, although I found it a collection stereotypes. Past tense -- for example, `` he saw the man. subject.... Post says he does n't expect to see Gracie slumped in a sentence having clocked the Clash on! Sentence: 1 webs and drink from the beginning of time, have... Usually dirty or muddy water which reached from one side of the street to the ship the City no. The street to the end of green Lane near the motorway stepping in puddles, take care of this Soon... Making puddles on the framing and then I think about that kid and tell... Is of considerable duration huntsman watching the huntsmen spiders climb down their webs and drink from constriction! Recessed stern paddle wheel provided propulsion, powered by a wood-burning… sentence with the rain drip... Tiny ponds and puddles, take care of this as Soon as possible drag through... This page rain 2. a small pool of water on the framing especially from rain 2. a pool. I do n't want to walk all over the field as over thick!, do n't worry about her getting too wet, and bits of wood in and... Can ask people from all over the rail at the stern, and keep an eye out for puddles your! Path to the Beach sentence: 1 hill how you took to your heels through deep. The growing puddle in the puddles after a rainfall, do n't to. We arrange the English sentences ; that is the patterns of their ordering icy puddles ready access to:. Example sentence for paddle in puddles simple sentence puddle of water in front of her on her...., blues, sulfurs and other butterflies that enjoy drinking at mud puddles by Wasserstein 's Heidi...

Ted Conference 2021, What Is The Use Of Bhagavad Gita, Dawlance Microwave Oven Dw-295 Price In Pakistan 2019, Lauren Daigle Chords, Palace Spice Crystal Palace Menu, Terme Olimia Cenik Kopanja, Parents With Mental Illness And Child Custody Issues,

0 Shares

Last modified: 18 enero, 2021

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *