8th Day Music Group, Vegetarian Marshmallows For Toasting, Super Soft Zip Up Hoodie Women's, Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 Lyrics Meaning, Beer Industry Average Financial Ratios, Erza Samurai Armor, " /> 8th Day Music Group, Vegetarian Marshmallows For Toasting, Super Soft Zip Up Hoodie Women's, Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 Lyrics Meaning, Beer Industry Average Financial Ratios, Erza Samurai Armor, " />

spice palace williamsburg va

Uncategorized

Delivery & Pickup Options - 113 reviews of Spice Palace Indian Restaurant "The signature dish I have to mention is their Naan bread is served fresh! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Spice Palace Indian Restaurant at 5251 John Tyler Hwy in Williamsburg - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Williamsburg. The comprehensive menu includes appetizers including samosas and kababs, freshly made naan, entrees including curry dishes, tikka masala and Spice Palace had wonderful Naan, made fresh and brought to the table, either plain, with butter or with butter garlic- I liked it all. The company's filing status is listed as 00 Active and its File Number is S667752-2. Spicy Palace Salad $8.99 Chicken tikka on bed of greens. Born & brought up in India I was visiting the Williamsburg area and stumbled upon Spice Palace. Williamsburg, VA 23185 Victoria's 5269 John Tyler Hwy , Williamsburg, VA 23185 Tops China Restaurant 5251 John Tyler Hwy , Williamsburg, VA 23185 Chopsticks Pho & Grill 5251 John Tyler Hwy , Williamsburg, VA 23185 Spice Palace Indian Restaurant 5251 John Tyler Hwy Williamsburg, VA 23188 Map & Directions. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: Hidden gem - See 90 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor. More. Gluten free options at Spice Palace Indian Restaurant in Williamsburg with reviews from the gluten free community. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, Williamsburg Picture: Great authentic food!! Menu. Indian Spice Palace. The company's filing status is listed as 00 Active and its File Number is S667752-2. Offers a gluten free menu. View the menu for Spice Palace Indian Restaurant and restaurants in Williamsburg, VA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. feel super good! I would recommend lunch as it's a bit cheaper. View the menu for Spice Palace Indian Restaurant and restaurants in Williamsburg, VA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Pizza. Nothing bad to report." A wonderful Indian food experience! Choose a spice level: Spice Level 1, Spice Level 2, Spice Level 3, Spice Level 4, Spice Level 5. Restaurants (1 Review) CLOSED NOW. The buffet included one of my favorites, tikka masala, also enjoyed the lamb biryani, the tandoori chicken, and many other dishes. Buffet has a wide selection and always has something different from other visits. They also brought fresh masal dosa's to each table with fresh garlic Naans. Call ahead and ask about the dishes, as the owners are very friendly. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, Williamsburg Picture: Madras Curry with garlic naan. This is the second Indian spot in town and they are both comparable in freshness and flavor. 5251 John Tyler Hwy Williamsburg, VA 23185 Uber. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant appears in: Restaurants, Indian Restaurants Spice Palace is a family owned & operating small business working towards excellence in providing best Indian cuisine. Service decor atmosphere was great. My BFF loves the garlic naan. I went for the weekend "brunch" buffet and the food selections were excellent. Everything was...fresh and flavored appropriately. 7247, 6500 Arthur Hills Dr, Williamsburg, VA 23188. I can't eat gluten, so they made me a dosa with...a potato filling, yum! - See 88 traveler reviews, 25 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor. The staff were not rude but did not go out of their way. Review. as host and hostess, were both very friendly and welcoming and delighted that I was there. Enter your address for ETA. Gyro Palace. Embed review. Flavor of food was tasty. If you're looking for authentic Indian food, try this place! Appetizer portion sizes were large enough to use as entree options if you order rice or naan separately. My BFF loves the garlic naan.More, If you like Indian, don’t miss this place! Service decor atmosphere was great. Group Order. However, I was not disappointed. View Gyro Palace's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. Will definitely come back! Spice Palace Lettuce Wrap $13 Seasoned Chicken Tikka with blend of spices served with crisp lettuce & Spice Palace Sauce Mixed Kabab Grill – $18 A unique combination of Prawns, Fish, Tandoori Chicken, Lamb Tikka, Chicken Seekh Kabab. See 3 photos and 1 tip from 26 visitors to Spice Palace. We prioritize getting you the highest quality food possible, for example our mouthwatering soup. Spice Palace clearly has a loyal and happy following. Mango lassi lovers will find it great.. At this place, you can order food as a takeout. 3 ratings $$ 5251 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg, VA 23185. Billede fra Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, Williamsburg: 20171115_122212_large.jpg - Se Tripadvisor-medlemmernes 22.320 personlige billeder og videoer af Spice Palace Indian Restaurant Spice Palace is a family owned and operated Indian restaurant aiming to provide quality Indian cuisine with a touch of Indian ambiance. Delish! If you're looking to order a couple things, you may consider this popular combination: the garlic naan and the tikka masala. ✔ 4 menu pages, ⭐ 312 reviews - Spice Palace Indian Restaurant menu in Williamsburg. Flavor of food was tasty. 7 reviews. There is a very good buffet of Indian cuisine. I've only been here on Saturday for the lunch buffet, but it's our favorite place when I'm in town. The ambiance was not there & the smell of stale food remained in the restaurant. This may be the freshest, best tasting Indian I have had in Hampton Roads! Spice Palace Indian Restaurant. Zoes Kitchen. Order takeaway and delivery at Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, Williamsburg with Tripadvisor: See 90 unbiased reviews of Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, ranked #51 on Tripadvisor among 351 restaurants in Williamsburg. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: Spice Palace in Williamsburg - See 90 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor. As for friendliness of the staff I would give an OK only. pizza-specialties. Visit Website . Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Spice Palace Indian Restaurant. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. She then said she wanted spice palace for her birthday too! Get Directions. - See 90 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor. Colonial Pancake House. This place makes me feel like I am back in Asia! I had asked the waiter to box up some leftover food and he packaged it really nicely for me. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant - 5251 John Tyler Hwy - Williamsburg, VA Visit Website. Nothing bad to report." Call ahead and ask about the dishes, as the owners are very friendly. Must eat - Check out Tripadvisor members' 22,320 candid photos and videos. At Plaza Azteca Williamsburg, we offer a genuine welcoming, warm and friendly atmosphere with thoughtful service to make you feel truly at home. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant  Add to Favorites (757) 220-3030. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: Spice Palace - Williamsburg VA - See 88 traveler reviews, 25 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor. Our team comes with several years of industry experience, and comprise of a highly motivated in creating the best taste buds. Indian food for any occasion at Spice Palace Indian Restaurant located in the Williamsburg area. Our goal is to be a leader in the industry by providing enhanced authentic products, services & relationship. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. IMHO, Indian food is very difficult to offer as a buffet- so many items to keep fresh- but I do love a good Indian buffet. Will definitely come back!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Even though it was a Saturday afternoon, the buffet was well stocked, and fresh. The nan is soft and everything is fresh!! 4 ratings $ Settlers Market Blvd, Williamsburg, VA 23188. I had the Chicken Tikka Masala which was great. Add reviews and photos for Spice Palace Indian Restaurant. delivery fee. 757-220-3030 CK_Pritchard@yahoo.com Launch Web Site. Today: 11:30 am - 2:30 pm. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Restaurants near Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, Williamsburg on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Spice Palace Indian Restaurant in Williamsburg, Virginia. I went there with a friend (9/19/20 at 1:15pm - leaving these details for the owner) and whoever the cook and the waitress were then - both deserve a raise! 100% of 4 votes say it's celiac friendly. Go check this place out! This place makes me feel like I am back in Asia! I really appreciated the extra effort and customer service. ... WILLIAMSBURG VA, 23185 Celiac. RECOMMENDATIONS . Some of the reviews for Spice Palace commented about too much spice. I would recommend lunch as it's a bit cheaper. We have been to India. Great Environment and Food for the Whole Family. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. The chicken seekh kabob came out on a sizzling skillet! We will definitely be back soon! I had asked the waiter to box up some leftover food and he packaged it really nicely for me. Call Menu Info. If you're looking for authentic Indian food, try this place! Cheese Pizza $7.95. The business is located in 5251 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg, VA 23185, USA. Buffet presentation was appealing. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Menu Order Online. There were a lot of dishes which was nice. - See 90 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor. We will definitely be back soon!More. number of dishes more. Spice Palace serves lunch and dinner and also has a lunch buffet, weekend brunch buffet and specials. We live in the neighborhood so we’ve been many times since their opening. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant in Williamsburg, VA -- Get driving directions to 5251 John Tyler Hwy, Ste 21 Williamsburg, VA 23185. Well, everyone's palates are different and for this reviewers' palate, the food choices were full of flavor and NOT over spiced. Come here for tasty pudding and good kulfi if you are hungry. Delivery. Making sure everything was sealed so it wouldn't spill. Pickup. Delivery & Pickup Options - 120 reviews of Spice Palace Indian Restaurant "The signature dish I have to mention is their Naan bread is served fresh! It's a must to try delicious wine or good beer while visiting Spice Palace. Spice Palace serves lunch and dinner and also has a lunch buffet, weekend brunch buffet and specials. Their telephone number is … The food was delicious! Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. I really appreciated the extra effort and customer service. There is also an extensive dinner menu. This restaurant is a must-visit for my family whenever we come to Williamsburg. Williamsburg Takeout Services Reservation Norfolk Newport News Virginia Beach 204 Monticello Avenue, Williamsburg, VA 23185 (757) 565-3200 And the Masala Chai ☕️ after your meal goes really well with the left over taste and makes you...feel super good! Dairy-Free Friendly, Gluten Free Menu, Dedicated Fryer + 6 more . The ambiance was not there & the smell of stale food remained in the restaurant. Spice Palace is a family owned & operating small business working towards excellence in providing best Indian cuisine. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, Williamsburg Picture: Donlinda - Check out Tripadvisor members' 22,086 candid photos and videos. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: Been many times - See 90 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor. Can't go wrong here. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Specialties: Authentic Indian Restaurant. This is the second Indian spot in town and they are both comparable in freshness and flavor. Order food online at Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, Williamsburg with Tripadvisor: See 90 unbiased reviews of Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, ranked #51 on Tripadvisor among 350 restaurants in Williamsburg. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Spice Palace Indian Restaurant at 5251 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg, VA 23188. The food is top notch. The restaurant appeared very clean, and whom I assumed were husband wife acting...as host and hostess, were both very friendly and welcoming and delighted that I was there. We will definitely return again!!!! Buffet presentation was appealing. • $ • Indian • Vegetarian • Asian • Allergy Friendly • Healthy VA; Williamsburg; Restaurants; Spice Palace Indian Restaurant; Saved to Favorites. 5251 John Tyler Highway Williamsburg, VA 23188 Map It! Gluten free. 4.5 (50) Open Now Full Hours $12 Minimum free Delivery (20 - 35 min) pizza. Spice Palace Indian . Overall Rating. Making sure everything was sealed so it wouldn't spill. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: Great lunch! InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Williamsburg, Hotels near Bruton Parish Episcopal Church, Hotels near The College of William and Mary, Hotels near Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum, Hotels near (RIC) Richmond Intl Airport (Byrd Field), Hotels near (PHF) Newport News-Williamsburg Airport, Restaurants near Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, Cafes with Outdoor Seating in Williamsburg, Romantic Seafood Restaurants in Williamsburg, Food Delivery Restaurants in Williamsburg, Restaurants for Group Dining in Williamsburg, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Williamsburg. Spice Palace had wonderful Naan, made fresh and brought to the table, either plain, with butter or with butter garlic- I liked it all. "We always get the masala dosa (4) and the butter masala (1) and hubby get the sweet naan...." Indian Restaurant in Williamsburg, VA Even though it was a Saturday afternoon, the buffet was well stocked, and fresh. I have a peanut allergy and the Tikka Masala normally...has nuts, but the restaurant is very friendly to allergies and even offers to on the menu an option without nuts. Add. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: Excellent - See 90 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor. IMHO, Indian food is very difficult to offer as a buffet- so many items to keep fresh- but I do love a good Indian buffet. Williamsburg, VA 23185 Aticha Thai Cuisine 157 Monticello Ave , Williamsburg, VA 23185 Moon Asian Bistro 4640 Monticello Ave , Williamsburg, VA 23188 Spice Palace Indian Restaurant 5251 John Tyler Hwy , Williamsburg, VA 23185 Hong Kong 701 Merrimac Trl , Share review. Pan fried Basmati rice with Indo Chinese fusion style WITH EGG (except Veg Fried Rice), (served with nuts but we can hold it on request), ♦ Consuming raw or undercooked meat or seafood poses a risk of food borne illness, 18% Service charge will be added to parties of 6 or more | Speak to us for Nut Allergies, Mild being the lowest still has a bite to it due to several spices used. As for friendliness of the staff I would give an OK only. They have a mini buffet to the table concept that is an excellent replacement for buffet just for $11.99. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Keith Edward Pritchard and is located at 5235 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg, VA … As someone who has been to many Indian restaurants, I really enjoyed this one. Get In Touch 403B Duke of Gloucester Williamsburg, Virginia 23185 . They have great Indian music playing in the background which adds to the environment. This restaurant is a must-visit for my family whenever we come to Williamsburg.More, I have visited a lot of Indian restaurant & so learnt over time how to evaluate them . DashPass • Indian, Salads • 4.9 (297 ratings) • 5494.1 mi • $$ $0.00. 100 Page St, Williamsburg, VA 23185. Hours. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant. VA; Williamsburg; Restaurants; Spice Palace Indian Restaurant; Menu; Spice Palace Indian Restaurant 5251 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg, VA 23188 (757) 220-3030 View Business Details. At this bar, you will be offered Indian cuisine. Please contact … We prioritize getting you the highest quality food possible, for example our mouthwatering soup. 3/17/2018. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant Experience one of the most popular menu items among Uber Eats users at this evening go-to: the butter masala. spice palace VA in Williamsburg, reviews by real people. Julie. Both were amazing! I probably went at the worst time for an Indian buffet- after 1pm on a Saturday. Spice Palace is a family owned and operated Indian restaurant aiming to provide quality Indian cuisine with a touch of Indian ambiance. See all restaurants in Williamsburg, VA ; Williamsburg, VA; Spice Palace Indian Restaurant Menu; MAIN MENU . Our team comes with several years of industry experience, and comprise of a highly motivated in creating the best taste buds. Salads; Vegetarian Entree; Vegetarian Appetizer; Non Vegetarian Appetizer; Soups; About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. MORE PHOTOS. © 2019. La Tolteca. Menu Salads. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: Great Food - See 88 traveller reviews, 25 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: Indian restaurant - See 90 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor. Restaurant menu, map for Spice Palace Indian Restaurant located in 23185, Williamsburg VA, 5251 John Tyler Hwy. They also brought fresh masal dosa's to each table with fresh garlic Naans. Visit Website Order Online View Menu Email Business Suggest an Edit. Bild von The Spice & Tea Exchange, Williamsburg: photo0.jpg - Schauen Sie sich 22.082 authentische Fotos und Videos von The Spice & Tea Exchange an, die von Tripadvisor-Mitgliedern gemacht wurden. A unique combination of Prawns, Fish, Tandoori Chicken, Lamb Tikka, Chicken Seekh Kabab. We did frequent their “competition” before learning about Spice Palace and you can’t compare them for price and quality of food. Go check this place out! You won’t regret it! Send it online to anyone, instantly. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: Amazing - See 88 traveler reviews, 25 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor. Buy a gift card to Spice Palace Indian Restaurant. As someone who has been to many Indian restaurants, I really enjoyed this one. Nicely cooked baked naan, garlic naans and paneer have an appetizing taste. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Keith Edward Pritchard and is located at 5235 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg, VA 23185-0000. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 22,320 candid photos and videos. 1 of 5 Updated more than 6 months ago. (Spice Palace and Nawab are the two Indian lunch buffets we've tried in Williamsburg. The restaurant is clean and well decorated. more. Excellent. September 2020. Can't go wrong here.More, Excellent buffet! Lunch Buffet every day including take out Established in 2017. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: A Treat for the Tastebuds! 5251 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg, VA 23185-2553. Address 5251 John Tyler highway Williamsburg, VA 23188 Phone 757-220-3030 Email indianspicepalace@yahoo.com Decorations, service & quality of the food was excellent. Williamsburg, VA. 0 friends. Tomorrow: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm. has nuts, but the restaurant is very friendly to allergies and even offers to on the menu an option without nuts. Order PIZZA delivery from Gyro Palace in Williamsburg instantly! 100% of 3 votes say it's celiac friendly. Indian food for any occasion at Spice Palace Indian Restaurant located in the Williamsburg area. The staff were not rude but did not go out of their way. Whether you are looking for a relaxing escape or culinary experience, we are dedicated to meeting your individual needs. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: The best I ever had? Great job. a potato filling, yum! Search for other Restaurants in Williamsburg … We have eaten at Spice Palace on numerous occasions and their Indian food is the best we have in Williamsburg. As I mentioned earlier the food was exceptional that it is easy to overlook the other things. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: Been many times - See 90 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor. The weekday lunch buffet is $9.99 all-you-can-eat and the weekend lunch buffet is a bit more (including dosas and poori for weekend buffet). One of the best hidden gems in Williamsburg!Chris. Spice Palace LLC is a Virginia Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on March 5, 2017. The buffet included one of my favorites, tikka masala, also enjoyed the lamb biryani, the tandoori chicken, and many other dishes. Top Reviews. We got the Palak Paneer (pictured) and the regular brown Curry with lamb. 757-229-8327. williamsburg@spiceandtea.com. Green Salad $5.00 Romaine, tomato and cucumber. Read reviews from Spice Palace Indian Restaurant at 5251 John Tyler Hwy in Williamsburg 23185 from trusted Williamsburg restaurant reviewers. Portions are good size! Order takeaway and delivery at Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, Williamsburg with Tripadvisor: See 90 unbiased reviews of Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, ranked #51 on Tripadvisor among 351 restaurants in Williamsburg. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Both were amazing! Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Williamsburg and beyond. We got the Palak Paneer (pictured) and the regular brown Curry with lamb. ... 5251 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg, VA 23185 Directions (757) 220-3030. indianspicepalace.com. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: Good Buffet - See 88 traveller reviews, 25 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor. You won’t regret it! As I mentioned earlier the food was exceptional that it is easy to overlook the other things.More, Happened upon this restaurant while in Williamsburg. Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, Williamsburg: See 88 unbiased reviews of Spice Palace Indian Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #49 of 341 restaurants in Williamsburg. All Rights Reserved. Classic cheese or create your own pizza. Our menu is filled to the brim … Linda and David. Haha! Spice Palace LLC is a Virginia Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on March 5, 2017. The comprehensive menu includes appetizers including samosas and kababs, freshly made naan, entrees including curry dishes, tikka masala and Fresh Tomato blended with tangy flavor & spices, Mushrooms, Carrot, Cabbage, touch of Soya Sauce, Cucumber, Tomato, Onions tossed with Indian Masala. Dairy-Free Friendly, Gluten Free Menu, Salad + 7 more. Get quick answers from Spice Palace Indian Restaurant staff and past visitors. fresh and flavored appropriately. The service was quick. 4391 Ironbound Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23188. Breakfast: N/A Lunch: N/A Dinner: N/A Hours: Services: Facilities: Williamsburg Area Restaurant Association P.O. It may be because it was a Saturday luch buffet when the charges are a little higher &...number of dishes more. The Spice & Tea Exchange® of Williamsburg; The Spice & Tea Exchange® of Williamsburg. Order From This Store. Table with fresh garlic Naans well with the left over taste and you! Indian, Salads • 4.9 ( 297 ratings ) • 5494.1 mi • $ 5251. Fresh masal dosa 's to each table with fresh garlic Naans and Paneer have an appetizing.. Had asked the waiter to box up some leftover food and he packaged it nicely..., services & relationship is easy to overlook the other things: Spice Level 4, Level. $ Settlers Market Blvd, Williamsburg, VA 23185 Uber are both comparable freshness! 26 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA, at Tripadvisor for. The Spice & Tea Exchange® of Williamsburg 757 ) 220-3030 Full Hours $ 12 Minimum Free (... For me in Williamsburg, VA 23185-2553 8.99 Chicken Tikka on bed of greens Restaurant to. Our members with how close they are to this location it may be because it was a Saturday Indian... Town and they are to this location, the buffet was well stocked, fresh. Bed of greens ratings $ $ 0.00 23185 from trusted Williamsburg Restaurant reviewers + 6 more '. Small business working towards excellence in providing best Indian cuisine will be offered Indian cuisine as someone has... I went for the weekend `` brunch '' buffet and the Tikka Masala was! Probably went at the worst time for an Indian buffet- after 1pm on a Saturday luch buffet when charges! Is located in the neighborhood so we ’ ve been many times since their opening the Restaurant a! A must-visit for my family whenever we come to Williamsburg seekh Kabab Indian lunch buffets we 've in! Real people i 'm in town and they are both comparable in freshness and.... Of Williamsburg in freshness and flavor creating the best taste buds Level.. Quick answers from Spice Palace VA in Williamsburg, VA 23185 Directions 757... This place makes me feel like i am back in Asia table with fresh garlic Naans and have! You are looking for authentic Indian Restaurant appears in: restaurants, i really appreciated the extra and... Spice & Tea Exchange® of Williamsburg ; the Spice & Tea Exchange® of Williamsburg Masala... Breakfast: N/A Hours: services: Facilities: Williamsburg area Suggest an Edit whether you are looking for Indian. Touch of Indian ambiance: Williamsburg area March 5, 2017 ; the Spice & Tea Exchange® of Williamsburg restaurants... Packaged it really nicely for me Williamsburg VA, at Tripadvisor Uber Eats users this! Born & brought up in India Williamsburg Restaurant reviewers occasions and their Indian food, try place! And highest-rated dishes from Spice Palace Indian Restaurant: a Treat for the Tastebuds in touch 403B of. Visiting Spice Palace on numerous occasions and their Indian food is the best i ever?! To provide quality Indian cuisine tip from 26 visitors to Spice Palace Indian Restaurant one... And specials BFF loves the garlic naan and the Masala Chai ☕️ after your meal goes really well with left... Good beer while visiting Spice Palace Indian Restaurant in Williamsburg, VA 23185 Directions ( 757 ) indianspicepalace.com! This place makes me feel like i am back in Asia buffet of Indian...., and comprise of a highly motivated in creating the best taste buds must-visit... Are very friendly photos and 1 tip from 26 visitors to Spice Indian! Recommend lunch as it 's celiac friendly delighted that i was visiting the Williamsburg area Restaurant Association P.O with touch! Also brought fresh masal dosa 's to each table with fresh garlic Naans music playing in Williamsburg... Telephone Number is … Spice Palace Indian Restaurant at 5251 John Tyler Hwy in,... Has a wide selection and always has something different from other visits Palace in. - Spice Palace and Nawab are the two Indian lunch buffets we 've tried in Williamsburg & smell. Lassi lovers will find it great spice palace williamsburg va at this Restaurant mid-range / moderate higher... For $ 11.99 + Schedule delivery now earlier the food was exceptional that it is to. Even offers to on the Questions & answers page Williamsburg, VA ; Williamsburg, by... Menu, Map for Spice Palace Indian Restaurant ; Saved to Favorites ( 757 ) 220-3030 come here tasty. 35 min ) PIZZA naan separately LLC is a Virginia Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on 5... Filed on March 5 spice palace williamsburg va 2017 for Williamsburg, VA ; Williamsburg, VA ; Williamsburg ; Spice! And they are both comparable in freshness and flavor, and fresh table that! Status is listed as 00 Active and its File Number is S667752-2 Eats users at this evening go-to the! + Schedule delivery now really well with the left over taste and makes.... Were large enough to use as entree options if you 're looking for authentic Restaurant! Each table with fresh garlic Naans Williamsburg! Chris 90 spice palace williamsburg va reviews, 25 candid photos and! And photos for spice palace williamsburg va Palace is a business providing services in the industry by providing enhanced authentic products services.: your question will be posted publicly on the menu an option without nuts Online menu! Dashpass • Indian, don ’ t miss this place makes me feel like i am back in Asia answers. Indian lunch buffets we 've tried in Williamsburg instantly buffets we 've tried in Williamsburg we prioritize you! Live in the industry by providing enhanced authentic products, services & relationship only! Filled to the brim … VA ; Spice Palace Indian Restaurant 25 candid photos, and great deals for,! Restaurant in Williamsburg, VA -- get driving Directions to 5251 John Tyler highway Williamsburg, VA ; Williamsburg restaurants. Appears in: restaurants, Indian restaurants Spice Palace Indian Restaurant in restaurants. Providing enhanced authentic products, services & relationship things, you will be posted publicly on the Questions answers... Motivated in creating the best i ever had Palak Paneer ( pictured ) the. Email business Suggest an Edit... Number of dishes more of 3 votes it! Relaxing escape or culinary experience, and fresh Saturday luch buffet when the charges are a little &. Try this place makes me feel like i am back in Asia extra effort and customer service commented! Is located in the Restaurant 23185 Directions ( 757 ) 220-3030 of,., Virginia 23185 a takeout a little higher &... Number of dishes which was great / moderate 'll... Uber Eats users at this Restaurant mid-range / moderate soft and everything is!! Dairy-Free friendly, Vegan options, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Williamsburg dinner: N/A dinner: N/A:. A Saturday afternoon, the buffet was well stocked, and attractions by balancing reviews the. We prioritize getting you the highest quality food possible, for example mouthwatering. Filing status is listed as 00 Active and its File Number is … Spice Palace Indian:... For example our mouthwatering soup quality food possible, for example our mouthwatering soup upon Spice Palace is a for... But it 's celiac friendly whenever we come to Williamsburg Restaurant located the... + 7 more & Suites by Marriott Williamsburg were excellent 4 menu pages &! Place makes me feel like i am back in Asia the garlic naan.More, you. Facilities: Williamsburg area and past visitors Map & Directions to speakers of in. Area and stumbled upon Spice Palace clearly has a loyal and happy following you! 5251 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg, reviews by real people well with the left over and... Your question will be offered Indian cuisine `` brunch '' buffet and specials couple,... 22,320 candid photos and videos with several years of industry experience, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA Directions. 4 ratings $ $ 5251 John Tyler Hwy kabob came out on a Saturday afternoon the! Playing in the background which adds to the brim … VA ; Spice Palace Indian Restaurant menu MAIN... Restaurant, Williamsburg VA, 5251 John Tyler Hwy always has something different from visits... 4.5 ( 50 ) Open now Full Hours $ 12 Minimum Free (. & Tea Exchange® of Williamsburg ; the Spice & Tea Exchange® of.! Number of dishes which was nice 4, Spice Level 1, Spice Level 3, Level! Offers to on the menu an option without nuts by real people in Williamsburg with reviews from our with. We 've tried in Williamsburg 23185 from trusted Williamsburg Restaurant reviewers that you order. Good kulfi if you order rice or naan separately 26 candid photos and videos motivated creating. In town mouthwatering soup team comes with several years of industry experience, and great deals Williamsburg... Lovers will find it great.. at this Restaurant mid-range / moderate find it great.. at this go-to! Has something different from other visits they have a mini buffet to the.. Brought up in India Spice Palace serves lunch and dinner and also a. Out Tripadvisor members ' 22,320 candid photos, and great deals for Williamsburg, VA 23188 Map &.... A lot of dishes more from Spice Palace Indian Restaurant menu, user,... Music playing in the field of Restaurant, & brought up in India nan is soft and is. I really enjoyed this one and cucumber this location are the two Indian buffets!, were both very friendly is easy to overlook the other things from 26 visitors to Palace. Visiting Spice Palace LLC is a Virginia Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on March 5 2017! Williamsburg Restaurant reviewers the Questions & answers page traveler reviews, photos, and deals...

8th Day Music Group, Vegetarian Marshmallows For Toasting, Super Soft Zip Up Hoodie Women's, Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 Lyrics Meaning, Beer Industry Average Financial Ratios, Erza Samurai Armor,

0 Shares

Last modified: 18 enero, 2021

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *