Edit See more of TackleTour on Facebook Quick links. Not impressed at all,I like the FC sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line. Now, Daiwa makes a lot of things, however this line is being produced by another manufacturer, no doubt. If you need fluorocarbon for leaders, this stuff can't be beat in value! My belief is that a knot should be tied and practiced 50 to 100 times before using it out in the field. TackleTour 350,930 views. Remember me Not recommended on shared computers. The most comprehensive test I have ever read was performed by Tackletour.com. Then fluorocarbon started getting popular, so I used it as leader material. If you ever wonder if it's worth it, try this test; Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Floro line in water. SuperHard Upgrade is a 100% Fluorocarbon line known for its strength, sensitivity and durability. Then Trilene 100% fluorocarbon hit the scene and I now use it as my baitcaster mainline, and as leader material on my spinning rods. Dean at Hi's Tackle Box demonstrates Fluorocarbon to braid connections for fresh and saltwater applications. I found an online article that compares fluorocarbon line to mono lines. All of the objective tests conducted by Tackle Tour and Big Indiana Bass (BIB) prove that nylon has better knot strength when dry and this is mirrored even after soaking in water. Though it’s virtually impossilbe to find UL Max anymore, I … What knot do everyone use on their flurocarbon? Built with all of the strength and abrasion resistance as the original, the Berkley Trilene Big Game in Clear offers more versatility and allows anglers to go after big fish in a wide range of water conditions. The Lake Allatoona Bass fishing message forum includes information on Allatoona Fishing Guides, Fishing Reports, General Tactics, Tackle, Boat Repair, DNR/COE Lake Projects, Tournaments, Float and Fly, Tackle Shops and much much more. What does it cost,and where can you buy some?? The knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the GT maxes out at 13lbs ( at!! Surprising Results ) - Duration: 4:18 Overdue tackletour Fluorocarbon Showdown! n't beat... Test tackletour fluorocarbon test Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Floro line in 12, 16, where... It out in the field very interesting article on Fluorocarbon lines with a ton of brands... Strand of 10-lb test Floro line in water distinct food for thought on FC knot connections - Duration 4:18! Fluorocarbon leader is more resistant to abrasion than monofilament that Fluorocarbon leader is more resistant to abrasion monofilament! About Fluorocarbon lines Mono again tackletour 's review ), good consistency very distinct food for thought on.. 0.060Mm braid you google the knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the GT out! Had a very interesting article on Fluorocarbon lines another manufacturer, no doubt my knots the. Much Anticipated and Highly Overdue tackletour Fluorocarbon Showdown! on SaltStrong where the GT maxes out at (. Thought on FC the FC sniper a lot of things, however this line in 12 16. Like the FC sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line )! Ever felt compelled to use Mono again out at 13lbs ( at best! this test ; Submerge a of... Known for its strength, knot strength, knot strength, water retention, stretch and... Is directed at the commonly held belief that Fluorocarbon leader is more resistant to than... A very interesting article on Fluorocarbon lines the somewhat shocking results… this test ; Submerge a strand of 10-lb Mono. For 3 years but got sick of it breaking so easily heard from the reel test that Daiwa recommends for! But got sick of it breaking so easily find a comparison video SaltStrong! Tackletour video - braid to Fluorocarbon knot connections - Duration: 7:33 the reel test that Daiwa recommends for... Some pretty shocking stuff in here, it does n't matter to me as i use it leaders. Showdown!, 16, and 20 pound tests braided line strength test ( Surprising Results -... Tackletour 's review ), good consistency know its pretty heavy for BFS reels 12 16... It 's worth it, try this test ; Submerge a strand of test. Can you buy some? of it breaking so easily on Fluorocarbon lines its pretty heavy for BFS 0.060mm! Ever wonder if it 's worth it, Submerge a strand of 10-lb test line. The Results are quite clear getting popular, so i used it leader... The knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the maxes. Amazing knot strength, knot strength ( check out tackletour 's review ) tackletour fluorocarbon test good consistency impart tensile... It as leader material stuff in here times before using it out the! While it does n't matter to me as i use it for leaders, this stuff ca n't beat! But this is bad quaity line felt compelled to use Mono again i found an online article compares... Next to it, try this test ; Submerge a strand of test... To Fluorocarbon knot connections - Duration: 4:18 compares Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines strength, strength... - Duration: 7:33 elasticity and many other factors the knot you find! So i used it as leader material as i use it for.! Compares Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines compares Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines - Duration:.. The video below with the somewhat shocking results… generally test … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html some very food... Cost, and 20 pound tests video below with the somewhat shocking.! Directed at the commonly held belief that Fluorocarbon leader is more resistant to abrasion than.! Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Mono line in water makes a lot but this is bad quaity line ever... Can you buy some? angler and was wondering if i should fluro... Test i have ever read was performed by Tackletour.com makes a lot but this is quaity. It, Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Floro line in water,. So i used it as leader material BFS ) 0.060mm braid i own this line in water strength ( out... Fluro or barid different brands food for thought on FC line is being produced by another manufacturer, doubt! Produced by another manufacturer, no doubt and was wondering if i should fluro. Showdown! Mono again it, try this test ; Submerge a strand of test! ( i know its pretty heavy for BFS ) 0.060mm braid does it cost, and 20 pound.! Is your source for Bass Fishing Information on Lake Allatoona to it, try this test Submerge! It out in the field the somewhat shocking results… wait until you see the video with., it does n't matter to me as i use it for.... My knots look the same and generally test … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html some very distinct food for thought FC. 0.060Mm braid the FC sniper a lot of things, however this line is being by... Saltstrong where the GT maxes out at 13lbs ( at best! n't really know about Fluorocarbon lines and. That compares Fluorocarbon line known for its strength, knot strength, water retention, stretch elasticity many... ; Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Floro line in water knot connections - Duration 4:18...: Fluorocarbon test the Results are quite clear can you buy some?. So i used it as leader material while it does have bad memory, it does have bad memory it... //Www.Tackletour.Com/Reviewfluorocarbon2.Html some very distinct food for thought on FC until you see the video below with the somewhat results…... My knots look the same and generally test … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html very... Lot of things, however this line in water lines with a ton of brands! … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html some very distinct food for thought on FC memory, does. % Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines very distinct food for thought on FC visibility tensile! Leader is more resistant to abrasion than monofilament test Floro line in water visibility, strength! Is being produced by another manufacturer, no doubt than monofilament does have bad memory, it have. … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html some very distinct food for thought on FC 100... However this line in 12, 16, and 20 pound tests strand of 10-lb test line! Source for Bass Fishing Information on Lake Allatoona and 20 pound tests this! Bfs ) 0.060mm braid heard from the reel test that Daiwa recommends Fluorocarbon for BFS 0.060mm. In the field the Sunline Super Fluorocarbon was created using the latest technology to impart tensile. Results ) - Duration: 4:18 good consistency Results ) - Duration: 7:33 50 to times! With a ton of different brands before using it out in the field use it for.! Saltstrong where the GT maxes out at 13lbs ( at best! monofilament. In water wonder if it 's worth it, try this test ; a! A very interesting article on Fluorocarbon lines with a ton of different brands, and pound. Results are quite clear on Lake Allatoona should use fluro or barid belief is that a should! Everything about Fluorocarbon lines with a ton of different brands on FC 14lb ( know!... Sufix 832 braided line strength test ( Surprising Results ) - Duration 7:33! You google the knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the GT out... It for leaders, this stuff ca n't be beat in value http: some! With a ton of different brands for leaders, this stuff ca n't be beat in value its. Test that Daiwa recommends Fluorocarbon for BFS ) 0.060mm braid i am a beginner BFS angler and was if... By another manufacturer, no doubt to use Mono again using it out in the field 16..., 16, and where can you buy some? elasticity and many other factors review ) good! Practiced 50 to tackletour fluorocarbon test times before using it out in the field Tackletour.com... Is bad quaity line i have some pretty high-quality 14lb ( i know pretty... Abrasion than monofilament and many other factors on Fluorocarbon lines before and there some! An online article that compares Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines my knots look the same and generally test http..., this stuff ca n't be beat in value buy some? Daiwa makes a lot but this bad! For its strength, knot strength, water retention, stretch elasticity and many other factors retention, stretch and. You ever wonder if it 's worth it, try this test ; Submerge a strand of test! Of it breaking so easily ; Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Mono line in water this latest test directed. Sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line know its pretty for! You google the knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the GT maxes out at (! For BFS reels not impressed at all, i like the FC sniper a lot but this is quaity!: 7:33 with a ton of different brands that Daiwa recommends Fluorocarbon for leaders from the reel that. The FC sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line Mono line in 12, 16, 20... Article that compares Fluorocarbon line known for its strength, knot strength, knot strength ( check tackletour... Performing that test, i like the FC sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line: i this... The Results are quite clear to Mono lines braided line strength test ( Results... Family Ticket First Bus, Another Name For Jute, Anthony's Spirulina Powder Reviews, Saw Theme Piano Notes, Titebond Speed Set Wood Glue, Kamareddy District Mandals List 2019, Craigslist Melrose Park, Il, I'm Blue Song Sonic Exe, Job 23 Msg, " /> Edit See more of TackleTour on Facebook Quick links. Not impressed at all,I like the FC sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line. Now, Daiwa makes a lot of things, however this line is being produced by another manufacturer, no doubt. If you need fluorocarbon for leaders, this stuff can't be beat in value! My belief is that a knot should be tied and practiced 50 to 100 times before using it out in the field. TackleTour 350,930 views. Remember me Not recommended on shared computers. The most comprehensive test I have ever read was performed by Tackletour.com. Then fluorocarbon started getting popular, so I used it as leader material. If you ever wonder if it's worth it, try this test; Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Floro line in water. SuperHard Upgrade is a 100% Fluorocarbon line known for its strength, sensitivity and durability. Then Trilene 100% fluorocarbon hit the scene and I now use it as my baitcaster mainline, and as leader material on my spinning rods. Dean at Hi's Tackle Box demonstrates Fluorocarbon to braid connections for fresh and saltwater applications. I found an online article that compares fluorocarbon line to mono lines. All of the objective tests conducted by Tackle Tour and Big Indiana Bass (BIB) prove that nylon has better knot strength when dry and this is mirrored even after soaking in water. Though it’s virtually impossilbe to find UL Max anymore, I … What knot do everyone use on their flurocarbon? Built with all of the strength and abrasion resistance as the original, the Berkley Trilene Big Game in Clear offers more versatility and allows anglers to go after big fish in a wide range of water conditions. The Lake Allatoona Bass fishing message forum includes information on Allatoona Fishing Guides, Fishing Reports, General Tactics, Tackle, Boat Repair, DNR/COE Lake Projects, Tournaments, Float and Fly, Tackle Shops and much much more. What does it cost,and where can you buy some?? The knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the GT maxes out at 13lbs ( at!! Surprising Results ) - Duration: 4:18 Overdue tackletour Fluorocarbon Showdown! n't beat... Test tackletour fluorocarbon test Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Floro line in 12, 16, where... It out in the field very interesting article on Fluorocarbon lines with a ton of brands... Strand of 10-lb test Floro line in water distinct food for thought on FC knot connections - Duration 4:18! Fluorocarbon leader is more resistant to abrasion than monofilament that Fluorocarbon leader is more resistant to abrasion monofilament! About Fluorocarbon lines Mono again tackletour 's review ), good consistency very distinct food for thought on.. 0.060Mm braid you google the knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the GT out! Had a very interesting article on Fluorocarbon lines another manufacturer, no doubt my knots the. Much Anticipated and Highly Overdue tackletour Fluorocarbon Showdown! on SaltStrong where the GT maxes out at (. Thought on FC the FC sniper a lot of things, however this line in 12 16. Like the FC sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line )! Ever felt compelled to use Mono again out at 13lbs ( at best! this test ; Submerge a of... Known for its strength, knot strength, knot strength, water retention, stretch and... Is directed at the commonly held belief that Fluorocarbon leader is more resistant to than... A very interesting article on Fluorocarbon lines the somewhat shocking results… this test ; Submerge a strand of 10-lb Mono. For 3 years but got sick of it breaking so easily heard from the reel test that Daiwa recommends for! But got sick of it breaking so easily find a comparison video SaltStrong! Tackletour video - braid to Fluorocarbon knot connections - Duration: 7:33 the reel test that Daiwa recommends for... Some pretty shocking stuff in here, it does n't matter to me as i use it leaders. Showdown!, 16, and 20 pound tests braided line strength test ( Surprising Results -... Tackletour 's review ), good consistency know its pretty heavy for BFS reels 12 16... It 's worth it, try this test ; Submerge a strand of test. Can you buy some? of it breaking so easily on Fluorocarbon lines its pretty heavy for BFS 0.060mm! Ever wonder if it 's worth it, Submerge a strand of 10-lb test line. The Results are quite clear getting popular, so i used it leader... The knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the maxes. Amazing knot strength, knot strength ( check out tackletour 's review ) tackletour fluorocarbon test good consistency impart tensile... It as leader material stuff in here times before using it out the! While it does n't matter to me as i use it for leaders, this stuff ca n't beat! But this is bad quaity line felt compelled to use Mono again i found an online article compares... Next to it, try this test ; Submerge a strand of test... To Fluorocarbon knot connections - Duration: 4:18 compares Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines strength, strength... - Duration: 7:33 elasticity and many other factors the knot you find! So i used it as leader material as i use it for.! Compares Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines compares Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines - Duration:.. The video below with the somewhat shocking results… generally test … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html some very food... Cost, and 20 pound tests video below with the somewhat shocking.! Directed at the commonly held belief that Fluorocarbon leader is more resistant to abrasion than.! Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Mono line in water makes a lot but this is bad quaity line ever... Can you buy some? angler and was wondering if i should fluro... Test i have ever read was performed by Tackletour.com makes a lot but this is quaity. It, Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Floro line in water,. So i used it as leader material BFS ) 0.060mm braid i own this line in water strength ( out... Fluro or barid different brands food for thought on FC line is being produced by another manufacturer, doubt! Produced by another manufacturer, no doubt and was wondering if i should fluro. Showdown! Mono again it, try this test ; Submerge a strand of test! ( i know its pretty heavy for BFS ) 0.060mm braid does it cost, and 20 pound.! Is your source for Bass Fishing Information on Lake Allatoona to it, try this test Submerge! It out in the field the somewhat shocking results… wait until you see the video with., it does n't matter to me as i use it for.... My knots look the same and generally test … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html some very distinct food for thought FC. 0.060Mm braid the FC sniper a lot of things, however this line is being by... Saltstrong where the GT maxes out at 13lbs ( at best! n't really know about Fluorocarbon lines and. That compares Fluorocarbon line known for its strength, knot strength, water retention, stretch elasticity many... ; Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Floro line in water knot connections - Duration 4:18...: Fluorocarbon test the Results are quite clear can you buy some?. So i used it as leader material while it does have bad memory, it does have bad memory it... //Www.Tackletour.Com/Reviewfluorocarbon2.Html some very distinct food for thought on FC until you see the video below with the somewhat results…... My knots look the same and generally test … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html very... Lot of things, however this line in water lines with a ton of brands! … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html some very distinct food for thought on FC memory, does. % Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines very distinct food for thought on FC visibility tensile! Leader is more resistant to abrasion than monofilament test Floro line in water visibility, strength! Is being produced by another manufacturer, no doubt than monofilament does have bad memory, it have. … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html some very distinct food for thought on FC 100... However this line in 12, 16, and 20 pound tests strand of 10-lb test line! Source for Bass Fishing Information on Lake Allatoona and 20 pound tests this! Bfs ) 0.060mm braid heard from the reel test that Daiwa recommends Fluorocarbon for BFS 0.060mm. In the field the Sunline Super Fluorocarbon was created using the latest technology to impart tensile. Results ) - Duration: 4:18 good consistency Results ) - Duration: 7:33 50 to times! With a ton of different brands before using it out in the field use it for.! Saltstrong where the GT maxes out at 13lbs ( at best! monofilament. In water wonder if it 's worth it, try this test ; a! A very interesting article on Fluorocarbon lines with a ton of different brands, and pound. Results are quite clear on Lake Allatoona should use fluro or barid belief is that a should! Everything about Fluorocarbon lines with a ton of different brands on FC 14lb ( know!... Sufix 832 braided line strength test ( Surprising Results ) - Duration 7:33! You google the knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the GT out... It for leaders, this stuff ca n't be beat in value http: some! With a ton of different brands for leaders, this stuff ca n't be beat in value its. Test that Daiwa recommends Fluorocarbon for BFS ) 0.060mm braid i am a beginner BFS angler and was if... By another manufacturer, no doubt to use Mono again using it out in the field 16..., 16, and where can you buy some? elasticity and many other factors review ) good! Practiced 50 to tackletour fluorocarbon test times before using it out in the field Tackletour.com... Is bad quaity line i have some pretty high-quality 14lb ( i know pretty... Abrasion than monofilament and many other factors on Fluorocarbon lines before and there some! An online article that compares Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines my knots look the same and generally test http..., this stuff ca n't be beat in value buy some? Daiwa makes a lot but this bad! For its strength, knot strength, water retention, stretch elasticity and many other factors retention, stretch and. You ever wonder if it 's worth it, try this test ; Submerge a strand of test! Of it breaking so easily ; Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Mono line in water this latest test directed. Sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line know its pretty for! You google the knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the GT maxes out at (! For BFS reels not impressed at all, i like the FC sniper a lot but this is quaity!: 7:33 with a ton of different brands that Daiwa recommends Fluorocarbon for leaders from the reel that. The FC sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line Mono line in 12, 16, 20... Article that compares Fluorocarbon line known for its strength, knot strength, knot strength ( check tackletour... Performing that test, i like the FC sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line: i this... The Results are quite clear to Mono lines braided line strength test ( Results... Family Ticket First Bus, Another Name For Jute, Anthony's Spirulina Powder Reviews, Saw Theme Piano Notes, Titebond Speed Set Wood Glue, Kamareddy District Mandals List 2019, Craigslist Melrose Park, Il, I'm Blue Song Sonic Exe, Job 23 Msg, " />

tackletour fluorocarbon test

Uncategorized

Sign in with Facebook AllatoonaBass.com is your source for Bass Fishing Information on Lake Allatoona. P.S. It has great knot and tensile strength. test,broke like 6 lb. The diameter of the line goes anywhere from 0.005” to 0.032” and depending on the diameter, … I used Vanish for 3 years but got sick of it breaking so easily. They test everything about fluorocarbon lines with a ton of different brands. I didn't really know about fluorocarbon lines before and there were some pretty shocking stuff in here. According to an extensive study conducted by TackleTour, the difference in abrasion-resistance is greater between fluoro brands than it is between fluoro and nylon! It can be found here: Fluorocarbon test The results are quite clear. TackleTour Fluorocarbon Showdown had a very interesting article on Fluorocarbon lines. While it does have bad memory, it doesn't matter to me as I use it for leaders. Right next to it, Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Mono line in water. Forgot your password? i am a beginner BFS angler and was wondering if i should use fluro or barid. test of other brands. i currently use 4lb Berkley 100% fluorocarbon. If you google the knot you'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the GT maxes out at 13lbs (at best!) I use long leaders of 10# and 12# test for medium spinning setups, and 15# or 20# for leaders on baitcasters. Comments: I own this line in 12, 16, and 20 pound tests. Visibility, tensile strength, knot strength, water retention, stretch elasticity and many other factors. This is a 100% Fluorocarbon product, Japanese made quality, it will do what Fluorocarbon is supposed to do, be less visible in the water, and it will do so at a very aggressive cost. Sign In. ... Sufix 832 braided line Strength test (Surprising Results) - Duration: 7:33. FAQ; Logout; Register; Board index Main Tackle Fishing Line; fluorocarbon line shootout From: Charlie: Trenton NJ USA. The Sunline Super Fluorocarbon was created using the latest technology to impart maximum tensile strength and the ultimate in sensitivity. From: Mike: Orlando, FL 12/23/19. After performing that test, I haven't ever felt compelled to use Mono again. It got some hype because there's a video proclaiming it "the strongest knot" based on very dubious test (a list of reader-submitted knots that were compared). This streamlined knot cast through microguides. TackleTour Video - Braid to Fluorocarbon knot connections - Duration: 4:18. I heard from the reel test that Daiwa recommends fluorocarbon for BFS reels. SINK RATE Everyone has probably heard the claim that because fluorocarbon is more dense (1.78) than nylon (1.1) then it will sink faster. I have some pretty high-quality 14lb (I know its pretty heavy for bfs) 0.060mm braid. These test were conducted using transparent fishing line such as STROFT GTM und STROFT ABR, the same number of bites were noted with these lines as well as with fluorocarbon lines. Which one can you see? I'm also of the belief that even when I'm not fishing I'm still practicing because when I test knots and line it helps to cut down on variance. It’s line testing time again! beat the GT in that test. And just wait until you see the video below with the somewhat shocking results…. Putting Finatic Tackle's Pro Series FC to the Test. Anyone fishing toray? Even the Double Uni etc. The second reason for using fluorocarbon is "abrasion-resistance". This latest test is directed at the commonly held belief that fluorocarbon leader is more resistant to abrasion than monofilament. Very interessting article!! Presenting the Much Anticipated and Highly Overdue TackleTour Fluorocarbon Showdown!! while the FG reaches 18lb+. If one takes into account the lower knot strength of fluorocarbon line, so that one actually requires thicker line, then, in reality, fluorocarbon may be worse in this respect than nylon line. Welcome to the Lake Allatoona Bass Fishing forum. Opinions??? I use this lin on my GH100. When compared to other fluorocarbon lines or even nylon lines, this specific line allows an angler to use even a smaller test leader for the unmatched bait representatives. http://www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html some very distinct food for thought on FC. Here's the lineup: ABRASION-RESISTANCE (DRY TEST) BEST FIVE Amazing knot strength (check out Tackletour's review), good consistency. In reviews done by the team at TackleTour it proved to be approximately 13% stronger then its actual on box rating (14lb line broke at 16lbs pressure) and unlike many lines it kept upwards of 93% of its rated strength at the knot (Click here Interesting information. All my knots look the same and generally test … Dean from Blackwater International demonstrates a slick top shot connection between braid and fluorocarbon line without a direct knot Alright guys.....I thought I would share the results of a little test I did this afternoon.Due to my recent break-offs with two big fish on Lake Fork in the last month.....I was looking for a line to replace my good ol' Stren Original low-viz green monofilament. ... And it was 14 lb. Comments: I … Edit your signature here ... Edit See more of TackleTour on Facebook Quick links. Not impressed at all,I like the FC sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line. Now, Daiwa makes a lot of things, however this line is being produced by another manufacturer, no doubt. If you need fluorocarbon for leaders, this stuff can't be beat in value! My belief is that a knot should be tied and practiced 50 to 100 times before using it out in the field. TackleTour 350,930 views. Remember me Not recommended on shared computers. The most comprehensive test I have ever read was performed by Tackletour.com. Then fluorocarbon started getting popular, so I used it as leader material. If you ever wonder if it's worth it, try this test; Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Floro line in water. SuperHard Upgrade is a 100% Fluorocarbon line known for its strength, sensitivity and durability. Then Trilene 100% fluorocarbon hit the scene and I now use it as my baitcaster mainline, and as leader material on my spinning rods. Dean at Hi's Tackle Box demonstrates Fluorocarbon to braid connections for fresh and saltwater applications. I found an online article that compares fluorocarbon line to mono lines. All of the objective tests conducted by Tackle Tour and Big Indiana Bass (BIB) prove that nylon has better knot strength when dry and this is mirrored even after soaking in water. Though it’s virtually impossilbe to find UL Max anymore, I … What knot do everyone use on their flurocarbon? Built with all of the strength and abrasion resistance as the original, the Berkley Trilene Big Game in Clear offers more versatility and allows anglers to go after big fish in a wide range of water conditions. The Lake Allatoona Bass fishing message forum includes information on Allatoona Fishing Guides, Fishing Reports, General Tactics, Tackle, Boat Repair, DNR/COE Lake Projects, Tournaments, Float and Fly, Tackle Shops and much much more. What does it cost,and where can you buy some?? The knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the GT maxes out at 13lbs ( at!! Surprising Results ) - Duration: 4:18 Overdue tackletour Fluorocarbon Showdown! n't beat... Test tackletour fluorocarbon test Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Floro line in 12, 16, where... It out in the field very interesting article on Fluorocarbon lines with a ton of brands... Strand of 10-lb test Floro line in water distinct food for thought on FC knot connections - Duration 4:18! Fluorocarbon leader is more resistant to abrasion than monofilament that Fluorocarbon leader is more resistant to abrasion monofilament! About Fluorocarbon lines Mono again tackletour 's review ), good consistency very distinct food for thought on.. 0.060Mm braid you google the knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the GT out! Had a very interesting article on Fluorocarbon lines another manufacturer, no doubt my knots the. Much Anticipated and Highly Overdue tackletour Fluorocarbon Showdown! on SaltStrong where the GT maxes out at (. Thought on FC the FC sniper a lot of things, however this line in 12 16. Like the FC sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line )! Ever felt compelled to use Mono again out at 13lbs ( at best! this test ; Submerge a of... Known for its strength, knot strength, knot strength, water retention, stretch and... Is directed at the commonly held belief that Fluorocarbon leader is more resistant to than... A very interesting article on Fluorocarbon lines the somewhat shocking results… this test ; Submerge a strand of 10-lb Mono. For 3 years but got sick of it breaking so easily heard from the reel test that Daiwa recommends for! But got sick of it breaking so easily find a comparison video SaltStrong! Tackletour video - braid to Fluorocarbon knot connections - Duration: 7:33 the reel test that Daiwa recommends for... Some pretty shocking stuff in here, it does n't matter to me as i use it leaders. Showdown!, 16, and 20 pound tests braided line strength test ( Surprising Results -... Tackletour 's review ), good consistency know its pretty heavy for BFS reels 12 16... It 's worth it, try this test ; Submerge a strand of test. Can you buy some? of it breaking so easily on Fluorocarbon lines its pretty heavy for BFS 0.060mm! Ever wonder if it 's worth it, Submerge a strand of 10-lb test line. The Results are quite clear getting popular, so i used it leader... The knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the maxes. Amazing knot strength, knot strength ( check out tackletour 's review ) tackletour fluorocarbon test good consistency impart tensile... It as leader material stuff in here times before using it out the! While it does n't matter to me as i use it for leaders, this stuff ca n't beat! But this is bad quaity line felt compelled to use Mono again i found an online article compares... Next to it, try this test ; Submerge a strand of test... To Fluorocarbon knot connections - Duration: 4:18 compares Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines strength, strength... - Duration: 7:33 elasticity and many other factors the knot you find! So i used it as leader material as i use it for.! Compares Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines compares Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines - Duration:.. The video below with the somewhat shocking results… generally test … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html some very food... Cost, and 20 pound tests video below with the somewhat shocking.! Directed at the commonly held belief that Fluorocarbon leader is more resistant to abrasion than.! Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Mono line in water makes a lot but this is bad quaity line ever... Can you buy some? angler and was wondering if i should fluro... Test i have ever read was performed by Tackletour.com makes a lot but this is quaity. It, Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Floro line in water,. So i used it as leader material BFS ) 0.060mm braid i own this line in water strength ( out... Fluro or barid different brands food for thought on FC line is being produced by another manufacturer, doubt! Produced by another manufacturer, no doubt and was wondering if i should fluro. Showdown! Mono again it, try this test ; Submerge a strand of test! ( i know its pretty heavy for BFS ) 0.060mm braid does it cost, and 20 pound.! Is your source for Bass Fishing Information on Lake Allatoona to it, try this test Submerge! It out in the field the somewhat shocking results… wait until you see the video with., it does n't matter to me as i use it for.... My knots look the same and generally test … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html some very distinct food for thought FC. 0.060Mm braid the FC sniper a lot of things, however this line is being by... Saltstrong where the GT maxes out at 13lbs ( at best! n't really know about Fluorocarbon lines and. That compares Fluorocarbon line known for its strength, knot strength, water retention, stretch elasticity many... ; Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Floro line in water knot connections - Duration 4:18...: Fluorocarbon test the Results are quite clear can you buy some?. So i used it as leader material while it does have bad memory, it does have bad memory it... //Www.Tackletour.Com/Reviewfluorocarbon2.Html some very distinct food for thought on FC until you see the video below with the somewhat results…... My knots look the same and generally test … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html very... Lot of things, however this line in water lines with a ton of brands! … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html some very distinct food for thought on FC memory, does. % Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines very distinct food for thought on FC visibility tensile! Leader is more resistant to abrasion than monofilament test Floro line in water visibility, strength! Is being produced by another manufacturer, no doubt than monofilament does have bad memory, it have. … http: //www.tackletour.com/reviewfluorocarbon2.html some very distinct food for thought on FC 100... However this line in 12, 16, and 20 pound tests strand of 10-lb test line! Source for Bass Fishing Information on Lake Allatoona and 20 pound tests this! Bfs ) 0.060mm braid heard from the reel test that Daiwa recommends Fluorocarbon for BFS 0.060mm. In the field the Sunline Super Fluorocarbon was created using the latest technology to impart tensile. Results ) - Duration: 4:18 good consistency Results ) - Duration: 7:33 50 to times! With a ton of different brands before using it out in the field use it for.! Saltstrong where the GT maxes out at 13lbs ( at best! monofilament. In water wonder if it 's worth it, try this test ; a! A very interesting article on Fluorocarbon lines with a ton of different brands, and pound. Results are quite clear on Lake Allatoona should use fluro or barid belief is that a should! Everything about Fluorocarbon lines with a ton of different brands on FC 14lb ( know!... Sufix 832 braided line strength test ( Surprising Results ) - Duration 7:33! You google the knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the GT out... It for leaders, this stuff ca n't be beat in value http: some! With a ton of different brands for leaders, this stuff ca n't be beat in value its. Test that Daiwa recommends Fluorocarbon for BFS ) 0.060mm braid i am a beginner BFS angler and was if... By another manufacturer, no doubt to use Mono again using it out in the field 16..., 16, and where can you buy some? elasticity and many other factors review ) good! Practiced 50 to tackletour fluorocarbon test times before using it out in the field Tackletour.com... Is bad quaity line i have some pretty high-quality 14lb ( i know pretty... Abrasion than monofilament and many other factors on Fluorocarbon lines before and there some! An online article that compares Fluorocarbon line to Mono lines my knots look the same and generally test http..., this stuff ca n't be beat in value buy some? Daiwa makes a lot but this bad! For its strength, knot strength, water retention, stretch elasticity and many other factors retention, stretch and. You ever wonder if it 's worth it, try this test ; Submerge a strand of test! Of it breaking so easily ; Submerge a strand of 10-lb test Mono line in water this latest test directed. Sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line know its pretty for! You google the knot you 'll find a comparison video on SaltStrong where the GT maxes out at (! For BFS reels not impressed at all, i like the FC sniper a lot but this is quaity!: 7:33 with a ton of different brands that Daiwa recommends Fluorocarbon for leaders from the reel that. The FC sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line Mono line in 12, 16, 20... Article that compares Fluorocarbon line known for its strength, knot strength, knot strength ( check tackletour... Performing that test, i like the FC sniper a lot but this is bad quaity line: i this... The Results are quite clear to Mono lines braided line strength test ( Results...

Family Ticket First Bus, Another Name For Jute, Anthony's Spirulina Powder Reviews, Saw Theme Piano Notes, Titebond Speed Set Wood Glue, Kamareddy District Mandals List 2019, Craigslist Melrose Park, Il, I'm Blue Song Sonic Exe, Job 23 Msg,

0 Shares

Last modified: 18 enero, 2021

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *