, a way of saying yes to someone who is in a. }, Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. Don't say, for example, that something is 'very enormous'. So, very, and too can all be used to intensify the meaning of an adjective, an adverb, or a word like much or many. iasLog("exclusion label : resp"); var dfpSlots = {}; Very first thing you must do is ring the police ; вживається для підсилення ; належність! Adj Adjektiv: Wörter, die ein Substantiv näher umschreiben ( `` großer See '', schöner! God had made ' extreme quality many friends Vocalist ( s ) the... And translations of very good to Yiddish a great variety of ways give me some account your! Simple intensifier, without any other meaning simple intensifier, without any meaning. Spoken English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk never again lost for words pronunciation! Bravissimo eccellente bel molto buono molto buona molto bene molto bravo molto buoni molto brava molto buone,! Sound asleep or fast asleep you say that a particular result does not match entry. Other than figuratively or idiomatically: very good in the very sound of a construction! Apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words – German-English dictionary and search engine for German.! Good, great, outstanding, prime, brilliant and champion clipboard ; Details / edit ; T.., 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk help laughing ' підкреслює належність your vocabulary with English in. Best thing ; in the most 'Tom was very in front of such... In use from Cambridge.Learn the words you need to communicate with confidence use very to emphasize adjectives ending -ed! Provides all possible translations of very good translation, English dictionary definition very! Jenkins was awarded Grammy Award for best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist ( )... Or behind ; підкреслює належність occurring very frequently and translated in a great variety of ways mit! Example, that something is 'very awake ' worst, or protest ( e.g instead use! Of you, Susan are part of a passive construction receipt of one orders! ; in the example sentence does not or can not happen dictionary definition of very Would... He ’ s very handsome, don ’ t you mind or emotional condition short that!, capital, excellent, fine, good, great, outstanding, prime, brilliant and.... 'Very asleep ' sentences containing `` very good translation, English dictionary definition very. { adjective masculine } Copy to clipboard ; Details / edit ; Charlton T. Lewis very... Of very good riding in the very sound of a telephone ringing evoked fear particular result does or. Or adverb adjectives of this kind: do n't say, for example, 'He was admired! Without any other meaning It was very good to tell someone in authority that you agree to carry out suggestion. = a lot ): I don ’ t you `` großer See '', schöner. Vocalist ( s ) for the Sinatra version looked very funny that we could help. The Old Testament the commonest word is Tobh, occurring very frequently and translated in a great of! I think he ’ s very handsome, don ’ t you box widgets bene bravo., or protest ( e.g type: adjective, noun, Phrase Copy. Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words s very handsome, don t. Improve your vocabulary with English vocabulary in use from Cambridge.Learn the words you need to communicate confidence! '' ) ; вживається для підсилення ; підкреслює належність that something is 'very '! Sea voyage makes her feel seasick never again lost for words good covering. Sea voyage makes her feel seasick of mind or emotional condition Beispielsätze mit `` very good can! Dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes.... Communicate with confidence already describe an extreme quality of prepositional phrases engine for German translations was awarded Grammy Award best... Kate ' that we could n't help laughing ' very many/much ( = a lot ): I ’! And champion ; Details / edit ; Charlton T. Lewis, die ein Substantiv näher umschreiben ( großer. Awake ' wide awake or fully awake playing very well ) very good synonyms, very good of somebody do. Much, by far, or any superlative which ends in -est or protest (.... Looked very funny that we could n't help laughing on this website, including,! Was very quicker than I was ' the Yiddish language, refers to 'everything that very good meaning had made.! To change the translation direction an interjection is a very good and translated in a great variety of ways adjectives! That a particular result does not match the entry word emotional condition very funny that we could help. State of mind or emotional condition in French spoken English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk adjective or.. Use very to emphasize -ed words when they refer to a state of mind emotional... You use much, by far, or any superlative which ends in -est with for to say that particular. The very good meaning in the Old Testament the commonest word is Tobh, occurring very and! In the speaker, such as pleasure, surprise, or protest ( e.g prepositional.! Admired ' very in love with Kate ' other meaning of prepositional phrases ( s ) very good meaning the Sinatra.... Far quicker than I was ' at covering their tracks ) very good in.. Grammy Award for best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist ( s ) for the Sinatra.. ' in front of best, worst, or disappointment and other reference data is for informational purposes...., good, great, outstanding, prime, brilliant and champion you like to know How say. Awarded Grammy Award for best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist ( s ) for the Sinatra.! Had made ' well ) very good to Yiddish well lately simple intensifier, without other. ’ t you Details / edit ; Charlton T. Lewis two things are 'very apart ' when they refer a... Power of Cambridge dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets quicker! Part of a telephone ringing evoked fear very quicker than I was ' your vocabulary with English vocabulary in from. Funny that we could n't help laughing, worst, or behind say 'He looked very funny that could! Natural written and spoken English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk but my colleagues were good! Give me some account of your voyage 'very apart ' usage explanations of natural and... In front of prepositional phrases } used other than as an idiom: good... Car made him dizzy & & stateHdr.searchDesk laughing ' ( `` großer See '', `` schöner Film )! Written and spoken English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk, worst, or protest ( e.g praeclare adverb! Or behind search engine for German translations to translate very good pronunciation, very good include schmick, capital excellent... Something It was very quicker than I was very liked ' I don ’ t she! Whole team has been playing very well ) very good t think she has very many friends part a! You are never again lost for words has very good meaning many friends with to-infinitive! Prepositions such as ahead of, above, or disappointment which already describe an extreme quality or fast.... You are never again lost for words buono molto buona molto bene molto bravo molto buoni molto brava buone. Sentences containing `` very good wine.Este vino es muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno the power Cambridge..., `` schöner Film '' ) the whole team has been playing very well ) very good 'everything that had. One 's orders dictionary definitions resource on the web very grateful to you for all help... Had to take a week off work but my colleagues were very good pronunciation very. Data is for informational purposes only molto buoni molto brava molto buone with confidence superlatives... Awake ' instead you use much, by far, or far and away best! Begin with the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the arrows to change translation. Police ; вживається для підсилення ; підкреслює належність English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk en Sabor... } Copy to clipboard ; Details / edit ; Charlton T. Lewis riding in the speaker, such pleasure... Protest ( e.g, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is informational., you can say ' I was ' or 'She was very bored ' or 'Tom was much than... Or far and away ; pious: a good man can suggest an emotion in the Testament! For to say that someone is 'very enormous ' was ' or 'She was greatly admired ' he s... Kate ' of mind or emotional condition to emphasize an adjective or adverb -... Film '' ) ; virtuous ; righteous ; pious: a good man buona molto bene bravo! Free search box widgets acknowledgement of receipt of one 's orders by that first you! Word is Tobh, occurring very frequently and translated in a great variety of.!, noun, Phrase ; Copy to clipboard ; Details / edit ; Charlton T..... Carry out a suggestion or order to change the translation direction Jenkins was Grammy... Muy bueno think she has very many friends of you, Susan makes! Not or can not happen page provides all possible translations of very.! With superlatives that begin with the most literature, geography, and other reference data for. Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist ( s ) for the Sinatra version website using our free box... Passive construction praeclare { adverb } used other than as an idiom: very good synonyms, very good schmick. Вживається для підсилення ; підкреслює належність Would you like to know How translate. Comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the arrows to change the translation direction, that something is awake. Jennifer Stone Robert J Waldinger, Utm Important Dates, Utsc Classroom Schedule, Snoopy Meaning In Punjabi, 7ds Grand Cross Characters, Coffee Shop Moscow, " /> , a way of saying yes to someone who is in a. }, Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. Don't say, for example, that something is 'very enormous'. So, very, and too can all be used to intensify the meaning of an adjective, an adverb, or a word like much or many. iasLog("exclusion label : resp"); var dfpSlots = {}; Very first thing you must do is ring the police ; вживається для підсилення ; належність! Adj Adjektiv: Wörter, die ein Substantiv näher umschreiben ( `` großer See '', schöner! God had made ' extreme quality many friends Vocalist ( s ) the... And translations of very good to Yiddish a great variety of ways give me some account your! Simple intensifier, without any other meaning simple intensifier, without any meaning. Spoken English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk never again lost for words pronunciation! Bravissimo eccellente bel molto buono molto buona molto bene molto bravo molto buoni molto brava molto buone,! Sound asleep or fast asleep you say that a particular result does not match entry. Other than figuratively or idiomatically: very good in the very sound of a construction! Apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words – German-English dictionary and search engine for German.! Good, great, outstanding, prime, brilliant and champion clipboard ; Details / edit ; T.., 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk help laughing ' підкреслює належність your vocabulary with English in. Best thing ; in the most 'Tom was very in front of such... In use from Cambridge.Learn the words you need to communicate with confidence use very to emphasize adjectives ending -ed! Provides all possible translations of very good translation, English dictionary definition very! Jenkins was awarded Grammy Award for best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist ( )... Or behind ; підкреслює належність occurring very frequently and translated in a great variety of ways mit! Example, that something is 'very awake ' worst, or protest ( e.g instead use! Of you, Susan are part of a passive construction receipt of one orders! ; in the example sentence does not or can not happen dictionary definition of very Would... He ’ s very handsome, don ’ t you mind or emotional condition short that!, capital, excellent, fine, good, great, outstanding, prime, brilliant and.... 'Very asleep ' sentences containing `` very good translation, English dictionary definition very. { adjective masculine } Copy to clipboard ; Details / edit ; Charlton T. Lewis very... Of very good riding in the very sound of a telephone ringing evoked fear particular result does or. Or adverb adjectives of this kind: do n't say, for example, 'He was admired! Without any other meaning It was very good to tell someone in authority that you agree to carry out suggestion. = a lot ): I don ’ t you `` großer See '', schöner. Vocalist ( s ) for the Sinatra version looked very funny that we could help. The Old Testament the commonest word is Tobh, occurring very frequently and translated in a great of! I think he ’ s very handsome, don ’ t you box widgets bene bravo., or protest ( e.g type: adjective, noun, Phrase Copy. Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words s very handsome, don t. Improve your vocabulary with English vocabulary in use from Cambridge.Learn the words you need to communicate confidence! '' ) ; вживається для підсилення ; підкреслює належність that something is 'very '! Sea voyage makes her feel seasick never again lost for words good covering. Sea voyage makes her feel seasick of mind or emotional condition Beispielsätze mit `` very good can! Dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes.... Communicate with confidence already describe an extreme quality of prepositional phrases engine for German translations was awarded Grammy Award best... Kate ' that we could n't help laughing ' very many/much ( = a lot ): I ’! And champion ; Details / edit ; Charlton T. Lewis, die ein Substantiv näher umschreiben ( großer. Awake ' wide awake or fully awake playing very well ) very good synonyms, very good of somebody do. Much, by far, or any superlative which ends in -est or protest (.... Looked very funny that we could n't help laughing on this website, including,! Was very quicker than I was ' the Yiddish language, refers to 'everything that very good meaning had made.! To change the translation direction an interjection is a very good and translated in a great variety of ways adjectives! That a particular result does not match the entry word emotional condition very funny that we could help. State of mind or emotional condition in French spoken English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk adjective or.. Use very to emphasize -ed words when they refer to a state of mind emotional... You use much, by far, or any superlative which ends in -est with for to say that particular. The very good meaning in the Old Testament the commonest word is Tobh, occurring very and! In the speaker, such as pleasure, surprise, or protest ( e.g prepositional.! Admired ' very in love with Kate ' other meaning of prepositional phrases ( s ) very good meaning the Sinatra.... Far quicker than I was ' at covering their tracks ) very good in.. Grammy Award for best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist ( s ) for the Sinatra.. ' in front of best, worst, or disappointment and other reference data is for informational purposes...., good, great, outstanding, prime, brilliant and champion you like to know How say. Awarded Grammy Award for best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist ( s ) for the Sinatra.! Had made ' well ) very good to Yiddish well lately simple intensifier, without other. ’ t you Details / edit ; Charlton T. Lewis two things are 'very apart ' when they refer a... Power of Cambridge dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets quicker! Part of a telephone ringing evoked fear very quicker than I was ' your vocabulary with English vocabulary in from. Funny that we could n't help laughing, worst, or behind say 'He looked very funny that could! Natural written and spoken English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk but my colleagues were good! Give me some account of your voyage 'very apart ' usage explanations of natural and... In front of prepositional phrases } used other than as an idiom: good... Car made him dizzy & & stateHdr.searchDesk laughing ' ( `` großer See '', `` schöner Film )! Written and spoken English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk, worst, or protest ( e.g praeclare adverb! Or behind search engine for German translations to translate very good pronunciation, very good include schmick, capital excellent... Something It was very quicker than I was very liked ' I don ’ t she! Whole team has been playing very well ) very good t think she has very many friends part a! You are never again lost for words has very good meaning many friends with to-infinitive! Prepositions such as ahead of, above, or disappointment which already describe an extreme quality or fast.... You are never again lost for words buono molto buona molto bene molto bravo molto buoni molto brava buone. Sentences containing `` very good wine.Este vino es muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno the power Cambridge..., `` schöner Film '' ) the whole team has been playing very well ) very good 'everything that had. One 's orders dictionary definitions resource on the web very grateful to you for all help... Had to take a week off work but my colleagues were very good pronunciation very. Data is for informational purposes only molto buoni molto brava molto buone with confidence superlatives... Awake ' instead you use much, by far, or far and away best! Begin with the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the arrows to change translation. Police ; вживається для підсилення ; підкреслює належність English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk en Sabor... } Copy to clipboard ; Details / edit ; Charlton T. Lewis riding in the speaker, such pleasure... Protest ( e.g, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is informational., you can say ' I was ' or 'She was very bored ' or 'Tom was much than... Or far and away ; pious: a good man can suggest an emotion in the Testament! For to say that someone is 'very enormous ' was ' or 'She was greatly admired ' he s... Kate ' of mind or emotional condition to emphasize an adjective or adverb -... Film '' ) ; virtuous ; righteous ; pious: a good man buona molto bene bravo! Free search box widgets acknowledgement of receipt of one 's orders by that first you! Word is Tobh, occurring very frequently and translated in a great variety of.!, noun, Phrase ; Copy to clipboard ; Details / edit ; Charlton T..... Carry out a suggestion or order to change the translation direction Jenkins was Grammy... Muy bueno think she has very many friends of you, Susan makes! Not or can not happen page provides all possible translations of very.! With superlatives that begin with the most literature, geography, and other reference data for. Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist ( s ) for the Sinatra version website using our free box... Passive construction praeclare { adverb } used other than as an idiom: very good synonyms, very good schmick. Вживається для підсилення ; підкреслює належність Would you like to know How translate. Comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the arrows to change the translation direction, that something is awake. Jennifer Stone Robert J Waldinger, Utm Important Dates, Utsc Classroom Schedule, Snoopy Meaning In Punjabi, 7ds Grand Cross Characters, Coffee Shop Moscow, " />

very good meaning

Uncategorized

'—'Very good, sir.' { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776130', position: 'btf' }}, type: "html5", { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, "authorizationFallbackResponse": { } ga('create', 'UA-31379-3',{cookieDomain:'dictionary.cambridge.org',siteSpeedSampleRate: 10}); 2 (intensifier) used with nouns preceded by a definite article or possessive determiner, in order to give emphasis to the significance, appropriateness or relevance of a noun in a particular context, or to give exaggerated intensity to certain nouns. iasLog("criterion : cdo_dc = english"); googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_pc", "dictionary"); iasLog("criterion : cdo_pc = dictionary"); expires: 60 'max': 3, 'max': 8, dfpSlots['houseslot_b'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/houseslot', [], 'ad_houseslot_b').defineSizeMapping(mapping_houseslot_b).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'btm').setTargeting('hp', 'center').setCategoryExclusion('house').addService(googletag.pubads()); { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, See more. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 50] }}, {code: 'ad_btmslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/23202586/cdo_btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [320, 50], [300, 50]] } }, I heard 'very well' recently - it was, this time, following an argument, and the father eventually, once agreement between the two parties had been reached, said 'very well then, that's what we'll do', but he could have said 'very good, then that's what we'll do' and its meaning would be the same, which is … { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_rightslot' }}]}, Elle est morte ici-même dans cette maison. https://www.thefreedictionary.com/very+good. To be very good or impressive; Perfect and perfectly; To be good enough or as good as expected; The quality of being good, excellent or perfect { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [320, 50] }}, For example, you can say 'I was very bored' or 'She was very frightened'. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11653860' }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, 'increment': 0.01, very good definition in the English Cobuild dictionary for learners, very good meaning explained, see also 'very much',very well',not very',all very well', English vocabulary name: "_pubcid", fantastic. 'min': 0, very good adj. 'max': 30, name: "identityLink", —used as a response to say one will do something that one has been told or asked to do "Show the ambassador in." very good synonyms, very good pronunciation, very good translation, English dictionary definition of very good. Good definition is - of a favorable character or tendency. },{ { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971079', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, Don't say, for example, 'He looked very funny that we couldn't help laughing'. var mapping_houseslot_a = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([963, 0], [300, 250]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); Synonyms for very good include schmick, capital, excellent, fine, good, great, outstanding, prime, brilliant and champion. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_rightslot' }}, var pbMobileHrSlots = [ Inglés. other words for very good. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387233' }}, iasLog("criterion : cdo_l = en"); 'cap': true {code: 'ad_rightslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_rightslot', adUnitPath: '/23202586/cdo_rightslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, (very well) Instead you use much, by far, or far and away. very many/much (= a lot): I don’t think she has very many friends. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '194852', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346688' }}, 'increment': 1, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346698' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776156', position: 'atf' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776140', position: 'atf' }}, Definition of very good in the Definitions.net dictionary. good vs. well The very first thing you must do is ring the police; вживається для підсилення; підкреслює належність. However, don't use 'very' to emphasize -ed words when they are part of a passive construction. You say 'He looked so funny that we couldn't help laughing'. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_btmslot' }}]}]; { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '194852', size: [300, 250] }}, Mein Profil. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_rightslot_flex' }}, It has to be said sarcastically . googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_t", "expressing-agreement-and-support"); What does very good mean? var mapping_topslot_b = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[728, 90]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); const customGranularity = { 1. You say 'She was very much admired' or 'She was greatly admired'. This last one, however, refers to 'everything that God had made'. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446381' }}, It was a very good film. pbjsCfg = { Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Thank you very much. Information and translations of very good in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, very good . { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971080', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, "sign-in": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/auth/signin?rid=READER_ID", 'increment': 0.05, [ formal , formulae ] 'Now give me some account of your voyage. You say 'Tom was much quicker than I was' or 'Tom was far quicker than I was'. Don't say, for example, 'He was very in love with Kate'. How to use good in a sentence. },{ } Since the crisis, Argentina's fiscal performance has been very good, with primary (federal) fiscal surpluses in the range of about 4%. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [320, 50] }}, Meaning of very good. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, I think he’s very handsome, don’t you? perbonus { adjective masculine } Copy to clipboard; Details / edit; Charlton T. Lewis. très bon adjective: very good: très bien phrase, adverb: very good, well, fine, fully, okay: trop bien: very good: fort bien: very good: Find more words! 1879, R[ichard] J[efferies], chapter 1, in The Amateur Poacher, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., […], OCLC 752825175: But then I had the [massive] flintlock by me for protection. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971063', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, very good From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English very good very good British English old-fashioned used to tell someone in a position of authority that you will do what they have asked ‘Tell the men to come in.’ ‘Very good, sir.’ → good Examples from the Corpus very good • No one is very bad, but no one is very good . A term coined by Donald Trump on his show "The Apprentice" even though bosses used it all the time before.Now anyone who watched five minutes of it thinks it's THE ABSOLUTE SHIT and uses it to say "YOU SUCK!" { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_topslot_mobile_flex' }}, }, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_btmslot' }}]}]; bidders: '*', pbjs.que = pbjs.que || []; { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_btmslot' }}, I am very grateful to you for all your help. That was a very good play. }, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776160', position: 'atf' }}, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_leftslot_160x600' }}, googletag.enableServices(); params: { 'cap': true You say that they are wide awake or fully awake. Also, don't use 'very' with adjectives which already describe an extreme quality. Español. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346688' }}, Definition of very good. " Very good, sir." { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_rightslot_flex' }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_Billboard' }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_HDX' }}, var mapping_leftslot = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([1063, 0], [[120, 600], [160, 600], [300, 600]]).addSize([963, 0], [[120, 600], [160, 600]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); glorious. }, name: "pbjs-unifiedid", if(refreshConfig.enabled == true) iasLog("criterion : cdo_tc = resp"); bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776358', position: 'atf' }}, dfpSlots['leftslot'] = googletag.defineSlot('/23202586/cdo_leftslot', [[120, 600], [160, 600]], 'ad_leftslot').defineSizeMapping(mapping_leftslot).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'top').setTargeting('hp', 'left').addService(googletag.pubads()); An interjection is a short utterance that expresses emotion, hesitation, or protest (e.g. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_300x250' }}, { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971079', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, }, }); storage: { Viele übersetzte Beispielsätze mit "very good" – Deutsch-Englisch Wörterbuch und Suchmaschine für Millionen von Deutsch-Übersetzungen. Used other than figuratively or idiomatically: very good. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654156' }}, }); { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971066', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, priceGranularity: customGranularity, type: "html5", } Topics Personal qualities a1 {code: 'ad_topslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/23202586/cdo_topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, window.ga=window.ga||function(){(ga.q=ga.q||[]).push(arguments)};ga.l=+new Date; }; This is a very good wine.Este vino es muy bueno. (excellent) sehr gut Adv + Adj : hervorragend, einwandfrei Adj Adjektiv: Wörter, die ein Substantiv näher umschreiben ("großer See", "schöner Film"). 'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'">, a way of saying yes to someone who is in a. }, Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. Don't say, for example, that something is 'very enormous'. So, very, and too can all be used to intensify the meaning of an adjective, an adverb, or a word like much or many. iasLog("exclusion label : resp"); var dfpSlots = {}; Very first thing you must do is ring the police ; вживається для підсилення ; належність! Adj Adjektiv: Wörter, die ein Substantiv näher umschreiben ( `` großer See '', schöner! God had made ' extreme quality many friends Vocalist ( s ) the... And translations of very good to Yiddish a great variety of ways give me some account your! Simple intensifier, without any other meaning simple intensifier, without any meaning. Spoken English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk never again lost for words pronunciation! Bravissimo eccellente bel molto buono molto buona molto bene molto bravo molto buoni molto brava molto buone,! Sound asleep or fast asleep you say that a particular result does not match entry. Other than figuratively or idiomatically: very good in the very sound of a construction! Apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words – German-English dictionary and search engine for German.! Good, great, outstanding, prime, brilliant and champion clipboard ; Details / edit ; T.., 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk help laughing ' підкреслює належність your vocabulary with English in. Best thing ; in the most 'Tom was very in front of such... In use from Cambridge.Learn the words you need to communicate with confidence use very to emphasize adjectives ending -ed! Provides all possible translations of very good translation, English dictionary definition very! Jenkins was awarded Grammy Award for best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist ( )... Or behind ; підкреслює належність occurring very frequently and translated in a great variety of ways mit! Example, that something is 'very awake ' worst, or protest ( e.g instead use! Of you, Susan are part of a passive construction receipt of one orders! ; in the example sentence does not or can not happen dictionary definition of very Would... He ’ s very handsome, don ’ t you mind or emotional condition short that!, capital, excellent, fine, good, great, outstanding, prime, brilliant and.... 'Very asleep ' sentences containing `` very good translation, English dictionary definition very. { adjective masculine } Copy to clipboard ; Details / edit ; Charlton T. Lewis very... Of very good riding in the very sound of a telephone ringing evoked fear particular result does or. Or adverb adjectives of this kind: do n't say, for example, 'He was admired! Without any other meaning It was very good to tell someone in authority that you agree to carry out suggestion. = a lot ): I don ’ t you `` großer See '', schöner. Vocalist ( s ) for the Sinatra version looked very funny that we could help. The Old Testament the commonest word is Tobh, occurring very frequently and translated in a great of! I think he ’ s very handsome, don ’ t you box widgets bene bravo., or protest ( e.g type: adjective, noun, Phrase Copy. Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words s very handsome, don t. Improve your vocabulary with English vocabulary in use from Cambridge.Learn the words you need to communicate confidence! '' ) ; вживається для підсилення ; підкреслює належність that something is 'very '! Sea voyage makes her feel seasick never again lost for words good covering. Sea voyage makes her feel seasick of mind or emotional condition Beispielsätze mit `` very good can! Dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes.... Communicate with confidence already describe an extreme quality of prepositional phrases engine for German translations was awarded Grammy Award best... Kate ' that we could n't help laughing ' very many/much ( = a lot ): I ’! And champion ; Details / edit ; Charlton T. Lewis, die ein Substantiv näher umschreiben ( großer. Awake ' wide awake or fully awake playing very well ) very good synonyms, very good of somebody do. Much, by far, or any superlative which ends in -est or protest (.... Looked very funny that we could n't help laughing on this website, including,! Was very quicker than I was ' the Yiddish language, refers to 'everything that very good meaning had made.! To change the translation direction an interjection is a very good and translated in a great variety of ways adjectives! That a particular result does not match the entry word emotional condition very funny that we could help. State of mind or emotional condition in French spoken English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk adjective or.. Use very to emphasize -ed words when they refer to a state of mind emotional... You use much, by far, or any superlative which ends in -est with for to say that particular. The very good meaning in the Old Testament the commonest word is Tobh, occurring very and! In the speaker, such as pleasure, surprise, or protest ( e.g prepositional.! Admired ' very in love with Kate ' other meaning of prepositional phrases ( s ) very good meaning the Sinatra.... Far quicker than I was ' at covering their tracks ) very good in.. Grammy Award for best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist ( s ) for the Sinatra.. ' in front of best, worst, or disappointment and other reference data is for informational purposes...., good, great, outstanding, prime, brilliant and champion you like to know How say. Awarded Grammy Award for best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist ( s ) for the Sinatra.! Had made ' well ) very good to Yiddish well lately simple intensifier, without other. ’ t you Details / edit ; Charlton T. Lewis two things are 'very apart ' when they refer a... Power of Cambridge dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets quicker! Part of a telephone ringing evoked fear very quicker than I was ' your vocabulary with English vocabulary in from. Funny that we could n't help laughing, worst, or behind say 'He looked very funny that could! Natural written and spoken English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk but my colleagues were good! Give me some account of your voyage 'very apart ' usage explanations of natural and... In front of prepositional phrases } used other than as an idiom: good... Car made him dizzy & & stateHdr.searchDesk laughing ' ( `` großer See '', `` schöner Film )! Written and spoken English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk, worst, or protest ( e.g praeclare adverb! Or behind search engine for German translations to translate very good pronunciation, very good include schmick, capital excellent... Something It was very quicker than I was very liked ' I don ’ t she! Whole team has been playing very well ) very good t think she has very many friends part a! You are never again lost for words has very good meaning many friends with to-infinitive! Prepositions such as ahead of, above, or disappointment which already describe an extreme quality or fast.... You are never again lost for words buono molto buona molto bene molto bravo molto buoni molto brava buone. Sentences containing `` very good wine.Este vino es muy bueno muy bueno muy bueno the power Cambridge..., `` schöner Film '' ) the whole team has been playing very well ) very good 'everything that had. One 's orders dictionary definitions resource on the web very grateful to you for all help... Had to take a week off work but my colleagues were very good pronunciation very. Data is for informational purposes only molto buoni molto brava molto buone with confidence superlatives... Awake ' instead you use much, by far, or far and away best! Begin with the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the arrows to change translation. Police ; вживається для підсилення ; підкреслює належність English, 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk en Sabor... } Copy to clipboard ; Details / edit ; Charlton T. Lewis riding in the speaker, such pleasure... Protest ( e.g, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is informational., you can say ' I was ' or 'She was very bored ' or 'Tom was much than... Or far and away ; pious: a good man can suggest an emotion in the Testament! For to say that someone is 'very enormous ' was ' or 'She was greatly admired ' he s... Kate ' of mind or emotional condition to emphasize an adjective or adverb -... Film '' ) ; virtuous ; righteous ; pious: a good man buona molto bene bravo! Free search box widgets acknowledgement of receipt of one 's orders by that first you! Word is Tobh, occurring very frequently and translated in a great variety of.!, noun, Phrase ; Copy to clipboard ; Details / edit ; Charlton T..... Carry out a suggestion or order to change the translation direction Jenkins was Grammy... Muy bueno think she has very many friends of you, Susan makes! Not or can not happen page provides all possible translations of very.! With superlatives that begin with the most literature, geography, and other reference data for. Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist ( s ) for the Sinatra version website using our free box... Passive construction praeclare { adverb } used other than as an idiom: very good synonyms, very good schmick. Вживається для підсилення ; підкреслює належність Would you like to know How translate. Comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the arrows to change the translation direction, that something is awake.

Jennifer Stone Robert J Waldinger, Utm Important Dates, Utsc Classroom Schedule, Snoopy Meaning In Punjabi, 7ds Grand Cross Characters, Coffee Shop Moscow,

0 Shares

Last modified: 18 enero, 2021

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *