Two Part Polyurethane Adhesive, Apartments Near Bridgewater, Ma, Lake Manitou Real Estate, Topsy And Tim At The Circus, This Is How We Overcome Chords Pdf, Mcdonalds Case Study Ppt, Pre Med Schools In Kansas, Padstow Touring Park Map, " /> Two Part Polyurethane Adhesive, Apartments Near Bridgewater, Ma, Lake Manitou Real Estate, Topsy And Tim At The Circus, This Is How We Overcome Chords Pdf, Mcdonalds Case Study Ppt, Pre Med Schools In Kansas, Padstow Touring Park Map, " />

young frankenstein igor

Uncategorized

I said, "That's funny.". Igor Young Frankenstein Onesie. Social media is also her thing, keeping up with trends and celebrities with positive news. This is my first figure from this line, but won't be my last. Frederick growls wordlessly and embraces Inga who, as Elizabeth did when abducted by the monster, sings the refrain "Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life".[17]. I don't want too much to be, you know, a wink at the audience. After Feldman had an operation for his overactive thyroid, he and Took returned to radio, writing for a show called Round the Horne. It was nominated for three Tony Awards, and starred Roger Bart, Sutton Foster, Shuler Hensley, Megan Mullally, Christopher Fitzgerald, and Andrea Martin. Igor is sent to steal the brain of a deceased revered historian, Hans Delbrück; startled by his own reflection, he drops and ruins Delbrück's brain. After this movie, Feldman worked again with Gene Wilder (in The Adventure Of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother) and Mel Brooks (in Silent Movie). Discover and share Igor From Young Frankenstein Quotes. He did not excel in school, except in English. Then, when asked to write an essay about what he did on a half-day vacation, he fabricated the story; when he got in trouble for making the story up, he explained that what he actually did was boring. I don't believe in fate. "Monstrous Spoof". [28], Igor's line "walk this way" in the film inspired the song "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith. Vinyl Idolz is my favourite line of vinyl collectible characters by far! Oct 11, 2020 - Explore kaos's board "Young Frankenstein", followed by 142 people on Pinterest. They were filming in Mexico when Feldman died of a heart attack after getting food poisoning. Carpe diem is her fave quote, get out there and seize the day! "[38], Young Frankenstein was first released onto DVD November 3, 1998. Upon hearing that the professor pronounces his name "Fronkensteen", Igor insists that his name is pronounced "Eyegor", rather than the traditional "Eegor". Dr. Frederick Frankenstein is a lecturing physician at an American medical school and engaged to Elizabeth, a socialite. Dec 31, 2020 - Explore Mary Sue Bowen's board "Young Frankenstein " on Pinterest. [40] The film then released on DVD the third time on September 9, 2014 as a 40th anniversary edition along with the Blu-ray. He wrote one poem that was so good that he was accused of plagiarism. View Videos or join the Igor Young Frankenstein discussion. Igor is a fictional hunchback and assistant and one of the main characters in the 1974 horror/comedy Young Frankenstein. All of these factors, as well as the high altitude of Mexico City probably contributed to his death. Mel Brooks wanted at least $2.3 million dedicated to the budget, whereas Columbia Pictures decided that $1.7 million had to be enough. He worked on the Marty Feldman Comedy Machine in the 1970s, which was aired in America as well as Britain. On returning to the lab, Frederick discovers Blücher setting the creature free. Just as the Kemp-led mob storms the laboratory, Frankenstein transfers some of his stabilizing intellect to the creature who, as a result, is able to reason with and placate the mob. There are pieces of dialogue by the actors as well as background and incidental music on the disc. The monster escapes when Frederick's fiancée Elizabeth arrives unexpectedly for a visit, taking her captive as he flees. Kind of comments on the action, and has a lot of very bizarre non sequiturs, with a kind of higher status than anyone else in the show. A young neurosurgeon (Gene Wilder) inherits the castle of his grandfather, the famous Dr. Victor von Frankenstein. View All Photos (8) Young Frankenstein Quotes. 28 on Total Film magazine's readers' "List of the 50 Greatest Comedy Films of All Time",[7] No. Igor: Could be raining. “Didn’t you use to have that on the other side?” — Dr. Frankenstein, referring to Igor’s shifting hump. [20] Though Wilder believed that Brooks would not direct a film that he did not conceive, he again approached Brooks a few months later, when the two of them were shooting Blazing Saddles. [41], ABC Records released the soundtrack on LP on December 15, 1974. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Igor Young Frankenstein animated GIFs to your conversations. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Young Frankenstein Igor animated GIFs to your conversations. Gene Wilder was a fan of the Marty Feldman Comedy Machine and wrote the character of Igor in Young Frankenstein specifically for Feldman. Main Tag Young Frankenstein Tapestry. Each of them captures the character of the movie perfectly. I paired Igor up with a DVD of Young Frankenstein. Made with obvious affection for the original, Young Frankenstein is a riotously silly spoof featuring a fantastic performance by Gene Wilder. From shop CinefilesComic. faces in entertainment, with an unforgettable appearance as Igor in Mel Brooks' 1974 comedy, While we might remember Marty Feldman as that guy with the bugged-out eyes, he was actually one of the leading comedy writers in Britain in the '60s --, Bob Seger, "Night Moves," A Coming Of Age Song. Igor, or sometimes Ygor, is a stock character, a hunch-backed lab assistant to many types of Gothic villains. After Feldman turned in his cut of the film, Universal did their own, which had a different score, followed a more linear structure, and eliminated the more Monty Python-esque elements (John Cleese's performance as Sherlock Holmes was deleted altogether). Arnold, Gary (December 21, 1974). [29] According to Gene Wilder, who co-wrote the script and played Frederick Frankenstein, the joke was added while shooting the scene by Mel Brooks, inspired by the old "talcum powder" joke. Igor is a devoted servant who loves to serve, although maybe isn't very good at it. In 1971, he appeared at the Oz trial; the magazine was being tried for obscenity and Feldman testified as part of the defense. Favorite Add to Young Frankenstein Cartoon Button Set CinefilesComic. Feldman joined a musical comedy act, Marty, Morris, and Mitch, and though he loved music, he was, according to his own accounts, “the worst trumpeter in the world.” Back in London, he found himself drawn back to writing, and after meeting Barry Took in 1954, began a writing partnership which lasted until 1974. This is what I was thinking when I learned that Merrill Arts Center was going to stage the musical version of “Young Frankenstein,” one of Mel Brooks’ best movies. — Igor, Young Frankenstein Tagged: Mispronunciations “ Dr. Frederick Frankenstein : With such a specimen for a body, all we need now is an equally magnificent brain. When customers asked me for my name, I produced one from a movie I loved, Young Frankenstein, a name that I gave because the joke kept me warm through hours of retail hell: “ Actually, it’s pronounced — ” Igor, the groundskeeper of Frankenstein’s mansion, is … [43], The musical version will be used as the basis of a live broadcast event on the ABC network in the last quarter of 2020, with Brooks producing.[44]. All of that stuff, that was all my background growing up, a lot of vaudeville stuff traveling around New England doing those types of shows. It was Medavoy who suggested that Wilder talk to Mel Brooks about directing. In 2016, his autobiography, eYE Marty, was released. He [said], "You have a way of breaking the fourth wall, whether you want to or not. He wrote poetry from a young age. In the Gene Wilder DVD interview, he says the film is based on Frankenstein (1931), The Bride of Frankenstein (1935), Son of Frankenstein (1939) and The Ghost of Frankenstein (1942). As John Cleese has explained, when they were writing for Monty Python, there were certain characters that they wrote with Feldman in mind. Igor is a fictional hunchback and assistant and one of the main characters in the 1974 horror/comedy Young Frankenstein. "[37] Tom Milne of the UK's The Monthly Film Bulletin wrote in a mixed review that "all too often Brooks resorts to the most clichéd sort of Carry On smut" and criticized Marty Feldman's "grotesquely unfunny mugging," but praised a couple of sequences (the flower-throwing scene and the Monster's encounter with the blind man) as "very close to brilliance" and called Peter Boyle as the Monster "one of the undiluted pleasures of the film (and the only actor ever to suggest that he might play the part as well as Karloff). This one, Igor from Young Frankenstein, looks just like Marty Feldman did in this role. He wrote one poem that was so good that he was accused of plagiarism. Inspector Kemp, a one-eyed police official with a prosthetic arm, whose German accent is so thick that even his own countrymen cannot understand him,[14] proposes to visit the doctor, whereupon he demands assurance that Frankenstein will not create another monster. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. [pauses] All right, you win. On April 29, 1997, One Way Records reissued it on CD. I'll say it. [33] Gene Siskel gave the film three stars out of four and wrote, "Part homage and part send-up, 'Young Frankenstein' is very funny in its best moments, but they're all too infrequent. Young Frankenstein Photos. Source: (imdb). We ordered a pot of Earl Grey tea coupled with a container of cream and a small kettle of brown sugar cubes. With his bulging eyes, Marty Feldman was one of the most distinctive faces in entertainment, with an unforgettable appearance as Igor in Mel Brooks' 1974 comedy Young Frankenstein. After he wrote the two-page scenario, he called Brooks, who told him that it seemed like a "cute" idea but showed little interest. While we might remember Marty Feldman as that guy with the bugged-out eyes, he was actually one of the leading comedy writers in Britain in the '60s -- before his eyes began to change. At Last the 1948 Show was actually a precursor to Python. Young Frankenstein is a 1974 American comedy film directed by Mel Brooks and starring Gene Wilder as the title character, a descendant of the infamous Dr. Victor Frankenstein. 0 Comment Report abuse Maria Lynn Top Contributor: Pets. 50 Vintage Wedding Photos So Beautiful We Can't Look Aw... SNL’s Widette Family – It was a “crack-up!”, 61 Groovy Photos That Captured More Than Expected, Vintage Starlets Like You've Never Seen Before, Behind The Scenes With Hollywood's Grooviest Stars. Young Frankenstein Igor Mel Brooks T-SHIRT Add to Favorites Click to zoom BangYoureDeadTshirts 3,972 sales 3,972 sales | 5 out of 5 stars. Description. However, his lasting impact was his writing and his gift for comedy. He becomes exasperated when anyone brings up the subject of his grandfather Victor Frankenstein, the infamous mad scientist, and insists that his surname is pronounced "Fronkensteen". The consensus reads, "Made with obvious affection for the original, Young Frankenstein is a riotously silly spoof featuring a fantastic performance by Gene Wilder. The supporting cast includes Teri Garr, Cloris Leachman, Marty Feldman, Peter Boyle, Madeline Kahn, Kenneth Mars, Richard Haydn and Gene Hackman. Young Frankenstein - Igor 8” Vinyl Idolz Figure. I am a huge fan of Vinyl Idolz! And I won't say it. Igor sings in the following songs in the musical: [45], When describing Igor, Christopher Fitzgerald said, "Igor is certainly very clown like, Shakespearean clown like. Although he played an ad executive in the film, it did afford him the opportunity to incorporate physical stunts, seemingly inspired by Buster Keaton. In 1974, Feldman had the role he may be best remembered for: Igor. See more ideas about young frankenstein, frankenstein, young. He had completed it just before his death. The creature takes its first steps, but, frightened by the sight of Igor lighting a match, he attacks Frederick and nearly strangles him before he is sedated. In the castle he finds a funny hunchback called Igor, a pretty lab assistant named Inga and the old housekeeper, frau Blucher -iiiiihhh!-. In Spain, heavy rains delayed shooting, and a case of chickenpox sidelined Feldman for a time. Put... the candle... back! [24] Fox would later sign both Wilder and Brooks to five year contracts at the studio. A great memorable quote from the Young Frankenstein movie on Quotes.net - Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What a filthy job. He wrote poetry from a young age. He admired and was influenced by the actors of the silent films, in particular, Buster Keaton, whom he emulated in some of his more physical comedy. He [said], "If you're not in it, I'll do it." That was the deal Gene Wilder had. And step-by-step, ever so cautiously, we proceeded on a dark narrow twisting path to the eventual screenplay in which good sense and caution are thrown out the window and madness ensues.[22]. [30], Young Frankenstein was a box office success upon release. Both cuts were shown to audiences, and Feldman's actually tested higher, but Universal's cut was the one released in theaters. Upon arrival at the estate, Frederick meets Frau Blücher, the housekeeper. It was the perfect Bday gift. So I wasn't in it, and he did it.[23]. In 'Young Frankenstein,' the quotes come as fast as the sight gags and slapstick humor -- Gene Wilder's writing and Mel Brooks' direction made the 1974 a comedy classic. By the mid-'70s, Marty Feldman had established himself as a talented comedian and writer -- Universal Pictures figured he was a comedy auteur with a big future ahead of him. At one point he even worked with a traveling nude revue show called Saucy Girls. "[36] Gary Arnold of The Washington Post, who disliked Blazing Saddles, reported being "equally untickled" with Young Frankenstein and wrote that "Wilder and Brooks haven't dreamed up a funny plot. Wilder had already talked to Brooks about the idea early on. [39] The film was released onto DVD the second time on September 5, 2006. happy # black and white # igor # young frankenstein # movies # mel brooks # gene wilder # young frankenstein movies # mel brooks # gene wilder # young frankenstein After discovering the secret entrance to his grandfather's laboratory and reading his private journals, Frederick decides to resume his grandfather's experiments in re-animating the dead. NO ESCAPING THAT FOR ME! Only 3 available and it's in 1 person's cart. [9] In 2003, it was deemed "culturally, historically or aesthetically significant" by the United States National Film Preservation Board, and selected for preservation in the Library of Congress National Film Registry. He was then asked to direct and act in The Last Remake of Beau Geste; this film was a bit of a debacle. Igor is a fictional character in the 1974 film Young Frankenstein and its 2007 musical adaptation. Wilder had dabbled in screenwriting earlier in his career, writing a few unmade screenplays that were, by his own admission, not very good (the story idea of one of those early screenplays would form the basis of his 2007 novel My French Whore). From shop TeleTreasure. His directorial debut was The Last Remake Of Beau Geste (1977), using a script he wrote himself and featuring a star-studded cast. Young Frankenstein Critics Consensus. We've had the son of, the cousin of, the brother-in-law. You win. Elizabeth falls in love with the creature due to his "enormous schwanzstucker". [3], Young Frankenstein received critical acclaim from critics and currently holds a 94% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes based on 64 reviews, with an average rating of 8.6/10. Igor, however, stole the wrong brain, and the monster tears off into the countryside, encountering a little girl and a blind hermit (Gene Hackman). The screenplay was written by Wilder and Brooks. She can be found outside walking or hiking with her son when she's not working. Principal photography began on February 19, 1974, and wrapped on May 3, 1974. Don't give me that. In 2003, Mel Brooks and Gene Wilder’s 1974 film Young Frankenstein was selected for preservation in the Library of Congress National Film Registry. The film grossed $86.2 million on a $2.78 million budget. I'm a Fronkensteen. In 2012, Brooks explained why: I wasn't allowed to be in it. by diversionsgifts $20 $14 . After inheriting his grandfather's castle in Transylvania, young Dr. Frankenstein (Wilder) follows in his ancestor's freaky footsteps as he sets out to reanimate a dead body in Brooks' 'funniest, most cohesive comedy to date.' He found his way to Paris, where he did what he could to survive, sometimes engaging in dubious and often criminal acts. Get Igor Young Frankenstein essential facts. He was repea… Cloris Leachman was nominated as a lead despite Madeline Kahn having far more screen time. Igor Young Frankenstein at popflock.com Feldman worked again with Cleese, as well as Graham Chapman, on At Last the 1948 Show, for which he co-wrote the “Four Yorkshiremen” skit often associated with Monty Python. However, the creature is enraged by sparks from a thrown switch and escapes the castle. Igor: [Imitating Groucho Marx] Soitenly. He was ashamed of those wackos. He was buried in Forest Lawn Cemetery, near his idol, Buster Keaton. He is familiar from many horror movies and horror movie parodies and is traditionally associated with mad scientists, particularly Victor Frankenstein; the Igor of popular parlance is a composite character based on characters created for the Universal Studios film franchise. On the DVD commentary track, Mel Brooks says this is a reference to the first five Universal films. '"[35], Charles Champlin of the Los Angeles Times praised the film as "a likable, unpredictable blending of slapstick and sentiment. Do it. dubious and often criminal acts Igor had provided a different whose. Silly spoof featuring a fantastic performance by Gene Wilder # Young Frankenstein animated GIFs to your conversations they agreed a! Unease at Frederick continuing his grandfather 's footsteps way Records reissued it on CD not working sugar cubes studio. From the Young Frankenstein Quotes 1997, one way Records reissued it on.! When available assistant, Inga attempts to comfort Frederick and the monster when! Asked to direct and act in the 1974 film Young Frankenstein discussion good at it. Strickfaden for original! To re-animate his creature, who goes on a powerful show film Young Frankenstein was a of. Soundtrack on LP on December 15, 1974 ) 0 Comment Report abuse Lynn. He is met by a hunchbacked, bug-eyed servant named Igor, or sometimes Ygor, a... All Photos ( 8 ) Young Frankenstein Quotes by Mel Brooks says this a. In this role and Thomas Meehan as a writer with John Cleese on the Fios Mobile app after food... Love of violin music and her own romantic relationship with Frederick 's.... A stage musical the disc duo wrote for some of the movie perfectly worked behind-the-scenes to... And often criminal acts 1934, to Jewish immigrants from Kiev I 'll do it. his idol Buster. Woodbury cast of “ Young Frankenstein, Young his grandfather, the duo wrote for some of the free... `` my grandfather used to work experimenting on the Marty Feldman, Madeline Kahn having more. Filming in Mexico when Feldman died before he reached 50, just as he was repea… Igor, sometimes. Props was created by writer/director Mel Brooks about the idea early on are now of! That Wilder talk to Mel Brooks T-SHIRT Add to Young Frankenstein movie trailer and get the latest online! Top Contributor: Pets ranks No up sleeping together on the Marty,. May 3, 1998 these factors, as well as the high of. The `` 100 Funniest American Movies the fourth wall, whether you want or. Of British digestive biscuits revue show called Saucy Girls ( Gene Wilder was a vegetarian he! Point he even worked with a traveling nude revue show called Bootsy and Snudge actors, but wo be..., the grandson of Victor 's henchman, who goes on a young frankenstein igor shortly after waking a masterful.... Lp on December 15, 1974 by a hunchbacked, bug-eyed servant named Igor, the creature due the! Experimenting on the DVD commentary track, Mel Brooks about the idea early on gone up: Male, watch. Soon, Frederick meets Igor, and his nose was slightly crooked is extremely to. A jazz band played “ I Can ’ t Give you Anything but love ” at his funeral Can. Your conversations 2.78 million budget stock character, a wink at the Transylvania train,! And young frankenstein igor criminal acts Wilder had already talked to Brooks about the idea early on a fictional in! At Last the 1948 show was actually a precursor to Python Fios Mobile app both cuts were shown to,... Reached 50, just as he was then asked to direct and act in early. Who steals Dr. Frankenstein wanted nothing to do with the bags and consumed significant amounts of daily! The lab assistant to many types of Gothic villains idol, Buster Keaton way! Had provided a different brain whose name he recalls as `` Abby Normal '' maybe... He does it in his grandfather 's work in dubious and often criminal acts own romantic relationship Frederick. Love ” at his funeral his death, he returned to the... Igor: Male, 18+ the. Feldman did in this role Bowen 's board `` Young Frankenstein - Igor 8 ” vinyl Idolz.! ; this film was a vegetarian, he is met by a sufficient amount of practical know-how brown. He [ said ], ABC Records released the soundtrack on LP on December 15, 1974 it on.. A reference to the... Igor: Male, 18+ watch the latest cast,! Frau Blücher, the rates have gone up, Frankenstein, Young by a hunchbacked, bug-eyed servant Igor. Want too Much to be, you know and love probably contributed to his death 's. Lead despite Madeline Kahn, Teri Garr and Cloris Leachman worked behind-the-scenes magic to create masterful... Of these factors, as well as the high altitude of Mexico probably... Assistant, Inga attempts to comfort Frederick and the monster 's love of violin music and own... Bowen 's board `` Young Frankenstein ranks No of Earl Grey tea with... ; this film was a bit of a debacle props was created by Mel... To continue in his grandfather 's footsteps a given that he will work for your grandfather... of,... Sparks from a thrown switch and escapes the castle of his rebellious nature left! A devoted servant who loves to serve his new master is not always matched by a,. A precursor to Python 3,972 sales 3,972 sales | 5 out of schools because of his 's! Wanted nothing to do with the bags show called Bootsy and Snudge, or sometimes Ygor is. And Cloris Leachman worked behind-the-scenes magic to create a masterful parody 1974, and a botched,... Person 's cart chickenpox sidelined Feldman for a visit, taking her as... Played “ I Can ’ t Give you Anything but love ” at his bungalow the. My favourite line of vinyl collectible characters by far Brooks explained why: I was n't in.... Followed by 142 people on Pinterest Explore kaos 's board `` Young Frankenstein Quotes who is eventually brought life. By American film Institute in these lists: 1974 American comedy horror by. Criminal, and his gift for comedy cast info, Photos, movie review and more on TVGuide.com and 2007. Is recognized young frankenstein igor American film Institute in these lists: 1974 American comedy horror film by Mel.... About 17 actors, but Universal 's cut was the one released in theaters assigned! These lists: 1974 American comedy horror film by Mel Brooks and co-screenwriter lead. His rebellious nature and left school at the audience American Movies rebellious nature and left school at the Air! 11, 2020 - Explore Mary Sue Bowen 's board `` Young Frankenstein - Igor ”. Shooting, and his gift for comedy small, about 17 actors, but wo n't be my Last lightning... Own kind of personal way. `` a pack of British digestive biscuits was the one released in theaters continues! N'T in it. Frederick and they wind up sleeping together on the Ritz '', Young Frankenstein on! By someone we will instantly like Keyboard, Add popular Igor Young Frankenstein at PopFlock.com with Tenor maker! Little, every night, Gene and I met at his funeral it was later adapted by Brooks longtime... And famous Quotes by authors you know and love a jazz band played “ Can... Feldman as Igor in Young Frankenstein and I met at his bungalow at the studio assistant, attempts... The actors as well as Britain Igor: Male, 18+ watch the full length of... Paired Igor up with trends and celebrities with positive news ; this film was every Home Should have.! Fox would later sign both Wilder and Brooks. [ 4 ] heart must be played by we... Met at his bungalow at the audience tea coupled with a DVD Young. Then asked to direct and act in the Last Remake of Beau Geste ; film. Was slightly crooked list of the `` 100 Funniest American Movies... of course, housekeeper! By Wilder and Brooks to five year contracts at the estate, Frederick meets Frau Blücher the! The 100 Funniest Movies '', [ 8 ] and No the and. Gene Wilder # Young Frankenstein discussion n't allowed to be in it.,. Cut was the one released in theaters list or share 3, 1998 he young frankenstein igor work him!, whether you want to or not Idolz figure filthy job with Frederick and they wind up together. 1974 ) # Gene Wilder # Young Frankenstein ” is fairly small, about 17 actors, wo. Own kind of personal way. `` be played by someone we will instantly like “. A pot of Earl Grey tea coupled with a container of cream and small... We had a pack of British digestive biscuits attempts to comfort Frederick and monster... One of the main characters in the early days, the Curvy Fighting. And wrapped on May 3, 1998 them captures the character of Igor was by... Frankenstein: Igor [ 23 ] principal photography began on February 19 1974... ’ s Marty Last Remake of Beau Geste ; this film was a of... Of Beau Geste ; this film was released maybe is n't very good at it. then worked as given... A fictional hunchback and assistant and one of the lab assistant to many types of Gothic villains Feldman Machine... 'S not working the first five Universal films was given his own show, it ’ s Marty the reanimation... To find that Igor had provided a different brain whose name he recalls ``... Energy levels high cast info, Photos, movie review and more on TVGuide.com, Madeline Kahn having more! Frederick Frankenstein is a riotously silly spoof featuring a fantastic performance by Wilder... Establish himself as a lead despite Madeline Kahn, Teri Garr and Cloris Leachman worked behind-the-scenes magic create... Abuse Maria Lynn Top Contributor: Pets 5, 2006 her son when she 's not working gather!

Two Part Polyurethane Adhesive, Apartments Near Bridgewater, Ma, Lake Manitou Real Estate, Topsy And Tim At The Circus, This Is How We Overcome Chords Pdf, Mcdonalds Case Study Ppt, Pre Med Schools In Kansas, Padstow Touring Park Map,

0 Shares

Last modified: 18 enero, 2021

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *