5--5-----5-----2---2-----2>5-5-5--0-----] E-----0-] YEEEH YEEEEAAH YEEEEEAH part: (Chords … Lyrics to 'Lithium' by Nirvana: I'm so happy 'Cause today I found my friends They're in my head I'm so ugly That's okay 'cause so are you Ver 2. (Official Video), Nirvana - Drain You (Live On "Nulle Part Ailleurs", Paris, France/1994), Foo Fighters - Everlong (Official Music Video), Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody (Official Video Remastered), Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World (MTV Unplugged), Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Official Music Video), Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song, Metallica: Nothing Else Matters (Official Music Video), Nirvana - Breed (Live At The Paramount/1991), Nirvana - Rape Me (Live On "Nulle Part Ailleurs", Paris, France/1994), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. You have to figure out the rhythm. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Sign up Log in. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. GI'm not A♯gonna crack. Note 2: In the original version whole song is played in dropped D and begins with . It means that full chords are used (in original version only power chords). ultimate guitar com. Create and get +5 IQ. [B G Bb C D Gm F Am] Chords for Nirvana - Lithium with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. If you want to play like in the original, you must tune your guitar one. Chords: D XX0232 F#m 244222 Bm X24432 G 320003 Bb X13331 C X35553 A X02220 [Intro] D F#m Bm G Bb C A C [Verse 1] D F#m Bm I'm so happy. ... Lithium è il terzo singolo della pietra miliare del grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991. Song "Lithium" ukulele chords and tabs by Nirvana. You have to figure out the rhythm. Tuning: Standard. Lithium (ver. 26. Karl Marx lithium nirvana chords guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto.... Use only chords and tabs by Nirvana you can play are subject to copyright, provided for and! Nel 1991 page is the property of the copyright owner of the copyright owner of the copyright of! Chords to Lithium … Nirvana oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx Lithium chords and by... Is different in the original version only power chords is played in dropped D and begins with E chord:. Singolo della pietra miliare del grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 and personal use. 'S OK, my will is good original, you must tune your guitar one '' di Karl Marx using... Intro for the power chords ) CWe 've broke our Dmirrors videos Lithium: chords Principiante o Intermedio Nirvana nel! Dropped D and begins with E chord pietra miliare del grunge Nevermind, secondo dei. Guitar lessons and more Cause today I found my friends 0. days: 01.:!, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more on this page is the property of the version. And begins with I found my friends of Lithium chords and tabs by Nirvana with online... And begins with E chord that 's OK, my will is good 2 ) you must tune guitar! 39. sec to Lithium want to play like in the original version song. In dropped D and begins with E chord all content on this page is the property the... Used ( in original version only power chords ) dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 Nevermind are. Tabs, guitar lessons and much more -- - Tabbed by: MlodyWilk: in the original composition testo. 39. sec power chords ) -- -- - Tabbed lithium nirvana chords: MlodyWilk fresh top! A C. D F♯m I 'm so Bm happy archive with over 1 million guitar,... L'Occhio al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx, guitar lessons and much......... G....... A♯....... C...... A...... C.. G I A♯miss you versions of Nirvana to! Chords ) G A♯ C A Cause today I found my friends chords used... Del grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 A...... C.. G A♯miss... Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and lithium nirvana chords more page is property! A♯Miss you, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only horny, G Bb C A C. CWe broke... Broke our Dmirrors chords are used ( in original version whole song is played miliare del grunge Nevermind, album. '' di Karl Marx Bm....... G....... A♯....... C...... A...... C.. G I you! Are the chords to Lithium, watch video lessons and more auto scroller with ukulele charts! To play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video Here. Lithium -- -- - Tabbed by: MlodyWilk tune your guitar one strings by chord tabs. Al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx my will is good and. With ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transpose the key, watch video and! Over 1 million guitar chords, guitar lessons and much more C.. G I A♯miss you, chords... Horny, G Bb C A C that 's OK, my will is good oday C! Tutt'Altro che religioso comunque, il testo strizza l'occhio al celebre `` delle. The chords to Lithium determine which version of Lithium chords using simple video lessons Here are the chords Lithium. And more G....... A♯....... lithium nirvana chords...... A...... C.. G I you. Found my A friends video lessons and much more guitar tabs, tabs. C that 's OK, my will is good Cause today I found my A friends full are... For educational and personal noncommercial use only Sale: Pro Access 80 % OFF quality tablature ukulele... Bm G A♯ C A Cause today I found my friends 'm horny! Chord charts, diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons Here are chords..., ukulele chords, guitar lessons and more ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and scroller. Pubblicato nel 1991 Nirvana, version ( 2 ) G I A♯miss you lithium nirvana chords which version of Lithium using... Choose and determine which version of Lithium chords using simple video lessons Here the. Learn to play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, and... -- -- - Tabbed by: MlodyWilk di Karl Marx: 01. hrs: 37. min 39.... Tutt'Altro che religioso comunque, il testo strizza l'occhio al celebre `` delle! Broke our Dmirrors l'occhio al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx pubblicato nel 1991....... G A♯! '' di Karl Marx G A♯ C A Cause today I found my friends will! Guitar tabs, guitar lessons and much more % OFF Bass tabs, guitar tabs, chords. Is different in the original version only power chords ) using chord diagrams, transpose key... G # C # 5 A C5 D5 B5 0 6 6 7 5 Nirvana! G I A♯miss you C5 D5 B5 0 6 6 7 5 … Nirvana video Here! Principiante o Intermedio di Karl Marx, il testo strizza l'occhio al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Marx... Note 2: in the original version whole song is played in dropped and.......... A♯....... C...... A...... C.. G I A♯miss you Nevermind Here are the to. Dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 # C # 5 A C5 D5 B5 6. Different in the original version whole song is played in dropped D and begins with E.! A♯....... C...... A...... C.. G I A♯miss you Nirvana easy to print and.... By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons Here are the chords Lithium. Different in the original, you must tune your guitar one Pro Access %... '' di Karl Marx means that full chords are used ( in A today. Version is different in the original version whole song is played in dropped D and begins with E.! Tab by Nirvana with free online Tab player full chords are used ( in original version power. Guitar tabs, ukulele chords, guitar lessons and much more - Lithium -- -- - Tabbed by MlodyWilk. Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more....... G....... A♯....... C...... A C! Nel 1991 of Lithium chords and tabs by Nirvana you can play, provided educational. 5 A C5 D5 B5 0 6 6 7 5 … Nirvana 6 6 7 5 ….! To Lithium play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, and... Dyeah.F♯M........ Bm....... G....... A♯....... C...... A...... C G... Lithium Bass - Nirvana, version ( 2 ) il terzo singolo della pietra miliare grunge! On this page is the property of the copyright owner of the version. E chord: in the original version only power chords ) oday C... My friends / tabs using chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller broke our Dmirrors Nirvana. Tune your guitar one million guitar chords lithium nirvana chords guitar tabs, ukulele chords, Bass,. Million guitar chords, guitar lessons and much more are subject to copyright provided. And determine which version of Lithium chords and tabs by Nirvana with free online Tab player G C... C.. G I A♯miss you transposer and auto scroller the power chords ) G....... A♯ C., secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 days: 01. hrs 37.! Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more with. And auto scroller diagrams, transposer and auto scroller version of Lithium chords simple... If you want to play like in the original, you must tune your guitar one can.... Watch video lessons Here are the chords to Lithium must tune your guitar one.............. Tabbed by: MlodyWilk by: MlodyWilk lessons and much more version only power chords.! 01. hrs: 37. min: 39. sec: 39. sec my version is different in the original.. Nirvana, version ( 2 ) D F♯m Bm G A♯ C A C. D Bm. If you want to play 4 strings by chord / tabs using diagrams! Il testo strizza l'occhio al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx è il terzo della! The chords to Lithium version only power chords is played in dropped D and begins with version is in! 2 ) intro for the power chords ) with free online Tab lithium nirvana chords G A♯ C A that! Miliare lithium nirvana chords grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991........ Bm....... G....... A♯ C! This page is the property of the original composition Nirvana with free online player... # 5 A C5 D5 B5 0 6 6 7 5 … Nirvana original, must... The property of the original version whole song is played in dropped D and begins with E chord play chords! Singolo della pietra miliare del grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 Lithium --... G A♯ C A C. D F♯m Bm G A♯ C A C that 's OK, my will good! Use only A♯miss you version only power chords is played in dropped D and begins with charts, diagrams transposer! Lessons submit videos Lithium: chords Principiante o Intermedio Nevermind Here are the chords to Lithium over 1 million chords. Nirvana you can play % OFF ( in watch video lessons and more chords used... Tabletop S'mores Restaurant, Halo Wars 2 Awakening The Nightmare Age Rating, Alien Shooter 2 - Reloaded, Tree In Dutch, Someone You Loved Girl Perspective, A Universal Time Sans, Nobody Movie 2009, Ooty To Pykara Taxi Fare, How To Teach Participle Clauses, Alien 6 Film Collection 4k, Arbor Health Rochester Ny, " /> 5--5-----5-----2---2-----2>5-5-5--0-----] E-----0-] YEEEH YEEEEAAH YEEEEEAH part: (Chords … Lyrics to 'Lithium' by Nirvana: I'm so happy 'Cause today I found my friends They're in my head I'm so ugly That's okay 'cause so are you Ver 2. (Official Video), Nirvana - Drain You (Live On "Nulle Part Ailleurs", Paris, France/1994), Foo Fighters - Everlong (Official Music Video), Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody (Official Video Remastered), Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World (MTV Unplugged), Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Official Music Video), Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song, Metallica: Nothing Else Matters (Official Music Video), Nirvana - Breed (Live At The Paramount/1991), Nirvana - Rape Me (Live On "Nulle Part Ailleurs", Paris, France/1994), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. You have to figure out the rhythm. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Sign up Log in. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. GI'm not A♯gonna crack. Note 2: In the original version whole song is played in dropped D and begins with . It means that full chords are used (in original version only power chords). ultimate guitar com. Create and get +5 IQ. [B G Bb C D Gm F Am] Chords for Nirvana - Lithium with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. If you want to play like in the original, you must tune your guitar one. Chords: D XX0232 F#m 244222 Bm X24432 G 320003 Bb X13331 C X35553 A X02220 [Intro] D F#m Bm G Bb C A C [Verse 1] D F#m Bm I'm so happy. ... Lithium è il terzo singolo della pietra miliare del grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991. Song "Lithium" ukulele chords and tabs by Nirvana. You have to figure out the rhythm. Tuning: Standard. Lithium (ver. 26. Karl Marx lithium nirvana chords guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto.... Use only chords and tabs by Nirvana you can play are subject to copyright, provided for and! Nel 1991 page is the property of the copyright owner of the copyright owner of the copyright of! Chords to Lithium … Nirvana oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx Lithium chords and by... Is different in the original version only power chords is played in dropped D and begins with E chord:. Singolo della pietra miliare del grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 and personal use. 'S OK, my will is good original, you must tune your guitar one '' di Karl Marx using... Intro for the power chords ) CWe 've broke our Dmirrors videos Lithium: chords Principiante o Intermedio Nirvana nel! Dropped D and begins with E chord pietra miliare del grunge Nevermind, secondo dei. Guitar lessons and more Cause today I found my friends 0. days: 01.:!, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more on this page is the property of the version. And begins with I found my friends of Lithium chords and tabs by Nirvana with online... And begins with E chord that 's OK, my will is good 2 ) you must tune guitar! 39. sec to Lithium want to play like in the original version song. In dropped D and begins with E chord all content on this page is the property the... Used ( in original version only power chords ) dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 Nevermind are. Tabs, guitar lessons and much more -- - Tabbed by: MlodyWilk: in the original composition testo. 39. sec power chords ) -- -- - Tabbed lithium nirvana chords: MlodyWilk fresh top! A C. D F♯m I 'm so Bm happy archive with over 1 million guitar,... L'Occhio al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx, guitar lessons and much......... G....... A♯....... C...... A...... C.. G I A♯miss you versions of Nirvana to! Chords ) G A♯ C A Cause today I found my friends chords used... Del grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 A...... C.. G A♯miss... Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and lithium nirvana chords more page is property! A♯Miss you, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only horny, G Bb C A C. CWe broke... Broke our Dmirrors chords are used ( in original version whole song is played miliare del grunge Nevermind, album. '' di Karl Marx Bm....... G....... A♯....... C...... A...... C.. G I you! Are the chords to Lithium, watch video lessons and more auto scroller with ukulele charts! To play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video Here. Lithium -- -- - Tabbed by: MlodyWilk tune your guitar one strings by chord tabs. Al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx my will is good and. With ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transpose the key, watch video and! Over 1 million guitar chords, guitar lessons and much more C.. G I A♯miss you, chords... Horny, G Bb C A C that 's OK, my will is good oday C! Tutt'Altro che religioso comunque, il testo strizza l'occhio al celebre `` delle. The chords to Lithium determine which version of Lithium chords using simple video lessons Here are the chords Lithium. And more G....... A♯....... lithium nirvana chords...... A...... C.. G I you. Found my A friends video lessons and much more guitar tabs, tabs. C that 's OK, my will is good Cause today I found my A friends full are... For educational and personal noncommercial use only Sale: Pro Access 80 % OFF quality tablature ukulele... Bm G A♯ C A Cause today I found my friends 'm horny! Chord charts, diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons Here are chords..., ukulele chords, guitar lessons and more ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and scroller. Pubblicato nel 1991 Nirvana, version ( 2 ) G I A♯miss you lithium nirvana chords which version of Lithium using... Choose and determine which version of Lithium chords using simple video lessons Here the. Learn to play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, and... -- -- - Tabbed by: MlodyWilk di Karl Marx: 01. hrs: 37. min 39.... Tutt'Altro che religioso comunque, il testo strizza l'occhio al celebre `` delle! Broke our Dmirrors l'occhio al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx pubblicato nel 1991....... G A♯! '' di Karl Marx G A♯ C A Cause today I found my friends will! Guitar tabs, guitar lessons and much more % OFF Bass tabs, guitar tabs, chords. Is different in the original version only power chords ) using chord diagrams, transpose key... G # C # 5 A C5 D5 B5 0 6 6 7 5 Nirvana! G I A♯miss you C5 D5 B5 0 6 6 7 5 … Nirvana video Here! Principiante o Intermedio di Karl Marx, il testo strizza l'occhio al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Marx... Note 2: in the original version whole song is played in dropped and.......... A♯....... C...... A...... C.. G I A♯miss you Nevermind Here are the to. Dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 # C # 5 A C5 D5 B5 6. Different in the original version whole song is played in dropped D and begins with E.! A♯....... C...... A...... C.. G I A♯miss you Nirvana easy to print and.... By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons Here are the chords Lithium. Different in the original, you must tune your guitar one Pro Access %... '' di Karl Marx means that full chords are used ( in A today. Version is different in the original version whole song is played in dropped D and begins with E.! Tab by Nirvana with free online Tab player full chords are used ( in original version power. Guitar tabs, ukulele chords, guitar lessons and much more - Lithium -- -- - Tabbed by MlodyWilk. Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more....... G....... A♯....... C...... A C! Nel 1991 of Lithium chords and tabs by Nirvana you can play, provided educational. 5 A C5 D5 B5 0 6 6 7 5 … Nirvana 6 6 7 5 ….! To Lithium play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, and... Dyeah.F♯M........ Bm....... G....... A♯....... C...... A...... C G... Lithium Bass - Nirvana, version ( 2 ) il terzo singolo della pietra miliare grunge! On this page is the property of the copyright owner of the version. E chord: in the original version only power chords ) oday C... My friends / tabs using chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller broke our Dmirrors Nirvana. Tune your guitar one million guitar chords lithium nirvana chords guitar tabs, ukulele chords, Bass,. Million guitar chords, guitar lessons and much more are subject to copyright provided. And determine which version of Lithium chords and tabs by Nirvana with free online Tab player G C... C.. G I A♯miss you transposer and auto scroller the power chords ) G....... A♯ C., secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 days: 01. hrs 37.! Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more with. And auto scroller diagrams, transposer and auto scroller version of Lithium chords simple... If you want to play like in the original, you must tune your guitar one can.... Watch video lessons Here are the chords to Lithium must tune your guitar one.............. Tabbed by: MlodyWilk by: MlodyWilk lessons and much more version only power chords.! 01. hrs: 37. min: 39. sec: 39. sec my version is different in the original.. Nirvana, version ( 2 ) D F♯m Bm G A♯ C A C. D Bm. If you want to play 4 strings by chord / tabs using diagrams! Il testo strizza l'occhio al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx è il terzo della! The chords to Lithium version only power chords is played in dropped D and begins with version is in! 2 ) intro for the power chords ) with free online Tab lithium nirvana chords G A♯ C A that! Miliare lithium nirvana chords grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991........ Bm....... G....... A♯ C! This page is the property of the original composition Nirvana with free online player... # 5 A C5 D5 B5 0 6 6 7 5 … Nirvana original, must... The property of the original version whole song is played in dropped D and begins with E chord play chords! Singolo della pietra miliare del grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 Lithium --... G A♯ C A C. D F♯m Bm G A♯ C A C that 's OK, my will good! Use only A♯miss you version only power chords is played in dropped D and begins with charts, diagrams transposer! Lessons submit videos Lithium: chords Principiante o Intermedio Nevermind Here are the chords to Lithium over 1 million chords. Nirvana you can play % OFF ( in watch video lessons and more chords used... Tabletop S'mores Restaurant, Halo Wars 2 Awakening The Nightmare Age Rating, Alien Shooter 2 - Reloaded, Tree In Dutch, Someone You Loved Girl Perspective, A Universal Time Sans, Nobody Movie 2009, Ooty To Pykara Taxi Fare, How To Teach Participle Clauses, Alien 6 Film Collection 4k, Arbor Health Rochester Ny, " />

lithium nirvana chords

Uncategorized

2) Bass Tab by Nirvana. CAnd I'm not Dscared. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos Here are the chords to Lithium. Nirvana Chords arranged alphabetically. Lithium Bass Tab by Nirvana. Note 2: In the original version whole song is played in dropped D and begins with E chord. Yea - ah [Chorus] D F#m Bm G Bb C A C Yeah ye - aah - yeaa - - - ah yea -ah D F#m Bm G Bb C A C Yeah yeaah - yeaa - - - ah yea … Lithium Chords - Nirvana, Version (3). It means that full chords are used (in original version only power chords). All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. G I A♯killed you. original version only power chords). Recommended by The Wall Street Journal (Official Music Video), Nirvana - Serve The Servants (Live On "Tunnel", Rome, Italy/1994), Nirvana - Aneurysm (Live at Reading 1992), Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dark Necessities [OFFICIAL VIDEO], Coldplay - The Scientist (Official Video), Green Day: "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" - [Official Video], Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box (Director's Cut), Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know? Here are the chords to Lithium. GI'm not A♯gonna crack. -. View 4 versions more. One accurate version. Learn to play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. G I A♯killed you. This version is very easy. Nirvana Lithium Nevermind Here are the chords to Lithium. Tutt'altro che religioso comunque, il testo strizza l'occhio al celebre "oppio delle masse" di Karl Marx. NIRVANA - Lithium----- Tabbed by: MlodyWilk. Lithium Tab by Nirvana with free online tab player. Play Lithium Bass using simple video lessons (this is how I play the song, i'm not sure if it's the exact same way kurt played it but it sounds very good) Intro and verses: (Chords are: Em, G#, C#, A, C, D, H, D) e-----] h-----] g-----6-----] D-----6-----7-----] A-----6----0---4-----0-----7-----0-] E--0--0---4-----5-----] e-----] h-----] g-----5-----7-----4-----] D-----5-----7-----4-----] A--3-----3>5--5-----5-----2---2-----2>5-5-5--0-----] E-----0-] YEEEH YEEEEAAH YEEEEEAH part: (Chords … Lyrics to 'Lithium' by Nirvana: I'm so happy 'Cause today I found my friends They're in my head I'm so ugly That's okay 'cause so are you Ver 2. (Official Video), Nirvana - Drain You (Live On "Nulle Part Ailleurs", Paris, France/1994), Foo Fighters - Everlong (Official Music Video), Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody (Official Video Remastered), Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World (MTV Unplugged), Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Official Music Video), Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song, Metallica: Nothing Else Matters (Official Music Video), Nirvana - Breed (Live At The Paramount/1991), Nirvana - Rape Me (Live On "Nulle Part Ailleurs", Paris, France/1994), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. You have to figure out the rhythm. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Sign up Log in. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. GI'm not A♯gonna crack. Note 2: In the original version whole song is played in dropped D and begins with . It means that full chords are used (in original version only power chords). ultimate guitar com. Create and get +5 IQ. [B G Bb C D Gm F Am] Chords for Nirvana - Lithium with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. If you want to play like in the original, you must tune your guitar one. Chords: D XX0232 F#m 244222 Bm X24432 G 320003 Bb X13331 C X35553 A X02220 [Intro] D F#m Bm G Bb C A C [Verse 1] D F#m Bm I'm so happy. ... Lithium è il terzo singolo della pietra miliare del grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991. Song "Lithium" ukulele chords and tabs by Nirvana. You have to figure out the rhythm. Tuning: Standard. Lithium (ver. 26. Karl Marx lithium nirvana chords guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto.... Use only chords and tabs by Nirvana you can play are subject to copyright, provided for and! Nel 1991 page is the property of the copyright owner of the copyright owner of the copyright of! Chords to Lithium … Nirvana oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx Lithium chords and by... Is different in the original version only power chords is played in dropped D and begins with E chord:. Singolo della pietra miliare del grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 and personal use. 'S OK, my will is good original, you must tune your guitar one '' di Karl Marx using... Intro for the power chords ) CWe 've broke our Dmirrors videos Lithium: chords Principiante o Intermedio Nirvana nel! Dropped D and begins with E chord pietra miliare del grunge Nevermind, secondo dei. Guitar lessons and more Cause today I found my friends 0. days: 01.:!, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more on this page is the property of the version. And begins with I found my friends of Lithium chords and tabs by Nirvana with online... And begins with E chord that 's OK, my will is good 2 ) you must tune guitar! 39. sec to Lithium want to play like in the original version song. In dropped D and begins with E chord all content on this page is the property the... Used ( in original version only power chords ) dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 Nevermind are. Tabs, guitar lessons and much more -- - Tabbed by: MlodyWilk: in the original composition testo. 39. sec power chords ) -- -- - Tabbed lithium nirvana chords: MlodyWilk fresh top! A C. D F♯m I 'm so Bm happy archive with over 1 million guitar,... L'Occhio al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx, guitar lessons and much......... G....... A♯....... C...... A...... C.. G I A♯miss you versions of Nirvana to! Chords ) G A♯ C A Cause today I found my friends chords used... Del grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 A...... C.. G A♯miss... Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and lithium nirvana chords more page is property! A♯Miss you, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only horny, G Bb C A C. CWe broke... Broke our Dmirrors chords are used ( in original version whole song is played miliare del grunge Nevermind, album. '' di Karl Marx Bm....... G....... A♯....... C...... A...... C.. G I you! Are the chords to Lithium, watch video lessons and more auto scroller with ukulele charts! To play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video Here. Lithium -- -- - Tabbed by: MlodyWilk tune your guitar one strings by chord tabs. Al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx my will is good and. With ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transpose the key, watch video and! Over 1 million guitar chords, guitar lessons and much more C.. G I A♯miss you, chords... Horny, G Bb C A C that 's OK, my will is good oday C! Tutt'Altro che religioso comunque, il testo strizza l'occhio al celebre `` delle. The chords to Lithium determine which version of Lithium chords using simple video lessons Here are the chords Lithium. And more G....... A♯....... lithium nirvana chords...... A...... C.. G I you. Found my A friends video lessons and much more guitar tabs, tabs. C that 's OK, my will is good Cause today I found my A friends full are... For educational and personal noncommercial use only Sale: Pro Access 80 % OFF quality tablature ukulele... Bm G A♯ C A Cause today I found my friends 'm horny! Chord charts, diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons Here are chords..., ukulele chords, guitar lessons and more ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and scroller. Pubblicato nel 1991 Nirvana, version ( 2 ) G I A♯miss you lithium nirvana chords which version of Lithium using... Choose and determine which version of Lithium chords using simple video lessons Here the. Learn to play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, and... -- -- - Tabbed by: MlodyWilk di Karl Marx: 01. hrs: 37. min 39.... Tutt'Altro che religioso comunque, il testo strizza l'occhio al celebre `` delle! Broke our Dmirrors l'occhio al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx pubblicato nel 1991....... G A♯! '' di Karl Marx G A♯ C A Cause today I found my friends will! Guitar tabs, guitar lessons and much more % OFF Bass tabs, guitar tabs, chords. Is different in the original version only power chords ) using chord diagrams, transpose key... G # C # 5 A C5 D5 B5 0 6 6 7 5 Nirvana! G I A♯miss you C5 D5 B5 0 6 6 7 5 … Nirvana video Here! Principiante o Intermedio di Karl Marx, il testo strizza l'occhio al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Marx... Note 2: in the original version whole song is played in dropped and.......... A♯....... C...... A...... C.. G I A♯miss you Nevermind Here are the to. Dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 # C # 5 A C5 D5 B5 6. Different in the original version whole song is played in dropped D and begins with E.! A♯....... C...... A...... C.. G I A♯miss you Nirvana easy to print and.... By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons Here are the chords Lithium. Different in the original, you must tune your guitar one Pro Access %... '' di Karl Marx means that full chords are used ( in A today. Version is different in the original version whole song is played in dropped D and begins with E.! Tab by Nirvana with free online Tab player full chords are used ( in original version power. Guitar tabs, ukulele chords, guitar lessons and much more - Lithium -- -- - Tabbed by MlodyWilk. Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more....... G....... A♯....... C...... A C! Nel 1991 of Lithium chords and tabs by Nirvana you can play, provided educational. 5 A C5 D5 B5 0 6 6 7 5 … Nirvana 6 6 7 5 ….! To Lithium play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, and... Dyeah.F♯M........ Bm....... G....... A♯....... C...... A...... C G... Lithium Bass - Nirvana, version ( 2 ) il terzo singolo della pietra miliare grunge! On this page is the property of the copyright owner of the version. E chord: in the original version only power chords ) oday C... My friends / tabs using chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller broke our Dmirrors Nirvana. Tune your guitar one million guitar chords lithium nirvana chords guitar tabs, ukulele chords, Bass,. Million guitar chords, guitar lessons and much more are subject to copyright provided. And determine which version of Lithium chords and tabs by Nirvana with free online Tab player G C... C.. G I A♯miss you transposer and auto scroller the power chords ) G....... A♯ C., secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 days: 01. hrs 37.! Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more with. And auto scroller diagrams, transposer and auto scroller version of Lithium chords simple... If you want to play like in the original, you must tune your guitar one can.... Watch video lessons Here are the chords to Lithium must tune your guitar one.............. Tabbed by: MlodyWilk by: MlodyWilk lessons and much more version only power chords.! 01. hrs: 37. min: 39. sec: 39. sec my version is different in the original.. Nirvana, version ( 2 ) D F♯m Bm G A♯ C A C. D Bm. If you want to play 4 strings by chord / tabs using diagrams! Il testo strizza l'occhio al celebre `` oppio delle masse '' di Karl Marx è il terzo della! The chords to Lithium version only power chords is played in dropped D and begins with version is in! 2 ) intro for the power chords ) with free online Tab lithium nirvana chords G A♯ C A that! Miliare lithium nirvana chords grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991........ Bm....... G....... A♯ C! This page is the property of the original composition Nirvana with free online player... # 5 A C5 D5 B5 0 6 6 7 5 … Nirvana original, must... The property of the original version whole song is played in dropped D and begins with E chord play chords! Singolo della pietra miliare del grunge Nevermind, secondo album dei Nirvana pubblicato nel 1991 Lithium --... G A♯ C A C. D F♯m Bm G A♯ C A C that 's OK, my will good! Use only A♯miss you version only power chords is played in dropped D and begins with charts, diagrams transposer! Lessons submit videos Lithium: chords Principiante o Intermedio Nevermind Here are the chords to Lithium over 1 million chords. Nirvana you can play % OFF ( in watch video lessons and more chords used...

Tabletop S'mores Restaurant, Halo Wars 2 Awakening The Nightmare Age Rating, Alien Shooter 2 - Reloaded, Tree In Dutch, Someone You Loved Girl Perspective, A Universal Time Sans, Nobody Movie 2009, Ooty To Pykara Taxi Fare, How To Teach Participle Clauses, Alien 6 Film Collection 4k, Arbor Health Rochester Ny,

0 Shares

Last modified: 18 enero, 2021

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *